Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | | lore aesthetics | [1 SLOT OPEN]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29
@Heathers here are the aesthetics! I'm really sorry about the delay, I've been busy these past few weeks ;_; thank you for being so patient! I'm going out on a limb because I couldn't find much lore in their bios, so do let me know if you'd like anything changed! That'll be 9 familiars/apparel/slime/muck please :) [quote=Namine][font=times new roman]Those eyes have seen more than most dragons will in their pitifully short lifetimes. Deft claws snuff the wicks of a hundred candles as astute eyes pick out patterns in the ink-black sky above; some say that years spent in the darkest trenches of the Tidelord's domain has given her eyes that can see the twitch of a rabbit's ear a hundred feet away in the dead of night. You won't know fear till that all-seeing gaze turns on [i]you[/i].[/font][/quote] [quote=Sol][font=times new roman]Something holy, something damned. Power comes at a price. Blackened claws are hidden beneath golden gauntlets and scarred limbs are carefully masked with silks and paint. And yet, there is no ignoring the fact that his efforts have been successful. [i]You can feel it[/i]. It is a strength that thunders in your veins and hums behind your teeth; this radiance, this brilliance-- it is the Light Divine. Nothing more, nothing less.[/font][/quote] [quote=Death][font=times new roman][i]I am what you will be[/i]. The end of days, the last of the crossroads, the light in the distance. Some rage and some weep, but most come quietly. If there is an afterlife, she has seen it. Tasted of it, perhaps, but never lingered long enough or stayed. Sure as the sun rises at dawn and sets at dusk, she will be waiting. Through joy and misery, peace and war. Always. [i]Forever[/i].[/font][/quote]
@Heathers here are the aesthetics! I'm really sorry about the delay, I've been busy these past few weeks ;_; thank you for being so patient!

I'm going out on a limb because I couldn't find much lore in their bios, so do let me know if you'd like anything changed! That'll be 9 familiars/apparel/slime/muck please :)
Namine wrote:
Those eyes have seen more than most dragons will in their pitifully short lifetimes. Deft claws snuff the wicks of a hundred candles as astute eyes pick out patterns in the ink-black sky above; some say that years spent in the darkest trenches of the Tidelord's domain has given her eyes that can see the twitch of a rabbit's ear a hundred feet away in the dead of night. You won't know fear till that all-seeing gaze turns on you.
Sol wrote:
Something holy, something damned. Power comes at a price. Blackened claws are hidden beneath golden gauntlets and scarred limbs are carefully masked with silks and paint. And yet, there is no ignoring the fact that his efforts have been successful. You can feel it. It is a strength that thunders in your veins and hums behind your teeth; this radiance, this brilliance-- it is the Light Divine. Nothing more, nothing less.
Death wrote:
I am what you will be. The end of days, the last of the crossroads, the light in the distance. Some rage and some weep, but most come quietly. If there is an afterlife, she has seen it. Tasted of it, perhaps, but never lingered long enough or stayed. Sure as the sun rises at dawn and sets at dusk, she will be waiting. Through joy and misery, peace and war. Always. Forever.
tumblr_o8jld6tRHZ1tv56zio6_250.png __
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@wonderlandround2 oof I'm so sorry! I must've missed your ping and I've been a bit busy so I've only just managed to come back to this. I can definitely do a clan aesthetic for you! Just give me a summary/impression of what your clan is like (how outsiders are treated/any noticeable features, etc). thank you!
@wonderlandround2 oof I'm so sorry! I must've missed your ping and I've been a bit busy so I've only just managed to come back to this. I can definitely do a clan aesthetic for you! Just give me a summary/impression of what your clan is like (how outsiders are treated/any noticeable features, etc). thank you!
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@Urgathoa aaa I'm sorry for the delay! Thanks for being so patient :) Here's your clan aesthetic (tbh your lair is v plague-y and i love it) do let me know if you'd like anything changed! I'll accept the materials from the pm you sent if you're fine with it! [quote=Cult of the Devouring Claret][font=times new roman]Strung-up hollow bones rattle and shake in the Wasteland breeze as a vulture circles over a rotting carcass. There is a thundering in the distance, a vicious war cry that echoes through the wastes. Not raiders, not assassins, not warriors, but [i]worshippers[/i]. Led by a Plagueborn, they pillage and slaughter in the Filthy One's name. What is death, compared to Her Glory? They bear the same eyes, the same scales, the same will; blood of the covenant, water of the womb. [i]Only the strong survive[/i].[/font][/quote]
@Urgathoa aaa I'm sorry for the delay! Thanks for being so patient :) Here's your clan aesthetic (tbh your lair is v plague-y and i love it)

do let me know if you'd like anything changed! I'll accept the materials from the pm you sent if you're fine with it!
Cult of the Devouring Claret wrote:
Strung-up hollow bones rattle and shake in the Wasteland breeze as a vulture circles over a rotting carcass. There is a thundering in the distance, a vicious war cry that echoes through the wastes. Not raiders, not assassins, not warriors, but worshippers. Led by a Plagueborn, they pillage and slaughter in the Filthy One's name. What is death, compared to Her Glory? They bear the same eyes, the same scales, the same will; blood of the covenant, water of the womb. Only the strong survive.

>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@wonderlandround2 sorry for the delay! things have gotten a bit hectic for me [emoji=guardian sad] here's your commission! do let me know if you'd like anything changed :D that'll be 5 slime/muck/apparel/familiars please :) [quote=sacred grove clan]Remember that life springs from the darkest, dreariest places; remember that the Glade is in all of our hearts; of all things, [i]remember[/i]: protect your roots. All else is secondary. No one will see the glint of eyes in the dark foliage, and it isn't until a roar shakes the earth and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=197231&tab=dragon&did=18526765]she [/url]springs from it's cover will any trespasser realise the error of their ways. A tree stands tall and strong, inattentive to a whirlwind of truth and justice and righteousness howling over the horizon. And still, life grows on.[/quote]
@wonderlandround2 sorry for the delay! things have gotten a bit hectic for me here's your commission! do let me know if you'd like anything changed :D

that'll be 5 slime/muck/apparel/familiars please :)
sacred grove clan wrote:
Remember that life springs from the darkest, dreariest places; remember that the Glade is in all of our hearts; of all things, remember: protect your roots. All else is secondary. No one will see the glint of eyes in the dark foliage, and it isn't until a roar shakes the earth and she springs from it's cover will any trespasser realise the error of their ways. A tree stands tall and strong, inattentive to a whirlwind of truth and justice and righteousness howling over the horizon. And still, life grows on.
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@fastfallexe aaa so sorry for the delay! [emoji=guardian sad] I've been a bit busy with rl stuff :p here are your aesthetic comms for your lovely dergs! do let me know if you'd like anything changed :D that'll be 9 apparel/familiars/muck/slime please :) [quote=Cygnus]Quick as a gust of wind and just as spontaneous-- you should see him find a new trinket, a shiny bauble, a glittering lure. Empty pockets, bright fields, and a feeling in the belly that is either hunger or excitement. There is no settling down, no anchoring of roots, just the future and the promise of something new and glorious [i]just [/i]over the horizon. [i]Imagine[/i].[/quote] [quote=Galebinder]Steady as a quiet stream and just as reliable-- you won't notice the glint in his eye nor the grace in his step, but mark his words, it's there. Old tomes, rainy days, and a longing that is more wistfulness than desperation. Fear haunts his very step; perhaps the future will hold safety, but there are precautions to be taken and storms to prepare for. [i]If only[/i].[/quote] [quote=Thurid]A soft, sweet smell of honeysuckle drifts along, carried by the breeze and blessed by a rosy sunrise. Somewhere, gentle claws hold a bouquet of fresh flowers, lovingly cut and arranged. Love, it is claimed, makes affection bloom and hearts flourish-- she knows this firsthand. [i]It's a beautiful morning[/i]. [/quote]
@fastfallexe aaa so sorry for the delay! I've been a bit busy with rl stuff :p here are your aesthetic comms for your lovely dergs! do let me know if you'd like anything changed :D

that'll be 9 apparel/familiars/muck/slime please :)
Cygnus wrote:
Quick as a gust of wind and just as spontaneous-- you should see him find a new trinket, a shiny bauble, a glittering lure. Empty pockets, bright fields, and a feeling in the belly that is either hunger or excitement. There is no settling down, no anchoring of roots, just the future and the promise of something new and glorious just over the horizon. Imagine.
Galebinder wrote:
Steady as a quiet stream and just as reliable-- you won't notice the glint in his eye nor the grace in his step, but mark his words, it's there. Old tomes, rainy days, and a longing that is more wistfulness than desperation. Fear haunts his very step; perhaps the future will hold safety, but there are precautions to be taken and storms to prepare for. If only.
Thurid wrote:
A soft, sweet smell of honeysuckle drifts along, carried by the breeze and blessed by a rosy sunrise. Somewhere, gentle claws hold a bouquet of fresh flowers, lovingly cut and arranged. Love, it is claimed, makes affection bloom and hearts flourish-- she knows this firsthand. It's a beautiful morning.
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@Johan aaaa sorry for the delay! thanks for being so patient, rl has been a bit hectic lately :p here are your commissions, do let me know if you'd like anything changed!! (went a little overboard for Etsaphtaet's because i loved the concept!) that'll be 9 apparel/familiars/muck/slime please! [quote=Sinclair]Where will [i]you [/i]be when the world ends? When the floodgates shatter? When the earth splits and spits hellfire? Maybe it's already happened-- well, for [i]him[/i], at least. The end is coming, one painful breath at a time, but if he can withstand the onslaught longer than the previous vessel did, there is hope for him. All there is left to do is to wait. [/quote] [quote=Etsaphtaet]It's not enough-- well, it never is, but these days the well seems to be drying up [i]fast[/i]-- no matter how fast he is nor how bloody the battles become. Gone are the days that a war would be waged over some ancient feud or horrible injustice. Where is the bloodlust, the rage? He drinks and drinks, lapping at the drops of lowly battles and scrounging for the scraps of a clan skirmish. Most wars are fought in secret, these days. If he is to survive, [i]something must change[/i].[/quote] [quote=Raul]It's a classic case of a doctor gone mad; you'll see the bloody gloves, his untidy workspace, his dishevelled feathers and crooked grin, and you will know that this dragon is up to no good. But he's the only healer for miles around who knows what he's doing. The best you can hope for is that he won't mistake you for another experiment. [i]The good doctor will see you now.[/i][/quote]
@Johan aaaa sorry for the delay! thanks for being so patient, rl has been a bit hectic lately :p here are your commissions, do let me know if you'd like anything changed!! (went a little overboard for Etsaphtaet's because i loved the concept!)

that'll be 9 apparel/familiars/muck/slime please!
Sinclair wrote:
Where will you be when the world ends? When the floodgates shatter? When the earth splits and spits hellfire? Maybe it's already happened-- well, for him, at least. The end is coming, one painful breath at a time, but if he can withstand the onslaught longer than the previous vessel did, there is hope for him. All there is left to do is to wait.
Etsaphtaet wrote:
It's not enough-- well, it never is, but these days the well seems to be drying up fast-- no matter how fast he is nor how bloody the battles become. Gone are the days that a war would be waged over some ancient feud or horrible injustice. Where is the bloodlust, the rage? He drinks and drinks, lapping at the drops of lowly battles and scrounging for the scraps of a clan skirmish. Most wars are fought in secret, these days. If he is to survive, something must change.
Raul wrote:
It's a classic case of a doctor gone mad; you'll see the bloody gloves, his untidy workspace, his dishevelled feathers and crooked grin, and you will know that this dragon is up to no good. But he's the only healer for miles around who knows what he's doing. The best you can hope for is that he won't mistake you for another experiment. The good doctor will see you now.
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
rl really is kicking my butt rn but i like doing these comms so I'm opening them again, with slots this time! hopefully it won't take me a month to get to a commission :')
rl really is kicking my butt rn but i like doing these comms so I'm opening them again, with slots this time! hopefully it won't take me a month to get to a commission :')
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
bump!
bump!
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@Johan happy you like it! :D thank you!!
@Johan happy you like it! :D thank you!!
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
bump!
bump!
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29