Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cheap Mini Sketches! Lowest price 2g!
1 2 3 4 5
Hey guys, Sky here. I NEED treasure and gems, like, desperately and am finally going to set up an art shop. This thread is a WIP currently, but the shop will actually be open very soon.
Here is just a bit about what this will be-
I will draw small artwork (traditional) and PM it to you (or tag you on the thread).
Colored artwork will be a bit more expensive.
I'll make it smol so I can fit many pics on one page, but I'll edit it so it looks bigger. It helps save space and conserve time.
I will be drawing artwork of either your OCs or Dragons-
It may take some time, but it shouldn't take forever.

While I set up this thread, feel free to check out my artwork on my YT channel =>
SkyTheCreator STC
Also feel free to start sending me dergs or OCs to draw.
No more than 3 at a time please.
Full shots of dragons cost more.

Prices:
Headshot: 3000 t or 2 g
Headshot colored: 5000 t or 3 g
Full body: 7000 t or 5 g
Full body colored: 9000 t or 7 g
Headshot colored glisten: 7000 t or 5 g
Full body colored glisten: 12000 t or 10 g
(Glisten means I use a white gel pet to make accents)
I'm adding something new. The DELUXE
A Deluxe commission means that I will draw EVERY dragon of yours on one page of your lair. Only headshots (as of now) since this will take a WHILE for me to do.
3 of those dragons (of your choice) will be colored, one of them (again, of your choice) will have glisten.
The price is high though, but probably worth it
DELUXE: 100000 t or 100 g

IF ALL SLOTS ARE FULL, PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO THE THREAD AND DO N O T COMMENT! Wait for me to say that I have open slots once more. I'm still busy, as I have school to do and stuff, so please bear with me.
Slots As of Now:
5/5 full
@Below
@MissFrills
@shadowdueler
@Phyllored (working on yours now)
@HuskyLove
Hey guys, Sky here. I NEED treasure and gems, like, desperately and am finally going to set up an art shop. This thread is a WIP currently, but the shop will actually be open very soon.
Here is just a bit about what this will be-
I will draw small artwork (traditional) and PM it to you (or tag you on the thread).
Colored artwork will be a bit more expensive.
I'll make it smol so I can fit many pics on one page, but I'll edit it so it looks bigger. It helps save space and conserve time.
I will be drawing artwork of either your OCs or Dragons-
It may take some time, but it shouldn't take forever.

While I set up this thread, feel free to check out my artwork on my YT channel =>
SkyTheCreator STC
Also feel free to start sending me dergs or OCs to draw.
No more than 3 at a time please.
Full shots of dragons cost more.

Prices:
Headshot: 3000 t or 2 g
Headshot colored: 5000 t or 3 g
Full body: 7000 t or 5 g
Full body colored: 9000 t or 7 g
Headshot colored glisten: 7000 t or 5 g
Full body colored glisten: 12000 t or 10 g
(Glisten means I use a white gel pet to make accents)
I'm adding something new. The DELUXE
A Deluxe commission means that I will draw EVERY dragon of yours on one page of your lair. Only headshots (as of now) since this will take a WHILE for me to do.
3 of those dragons (of your choice) will be colored, one of them (again, of your choice) will have glisten.
The price is high though, but probably worth it
DELUXE: 100000 t or 100 g

IF ALL SLOTS ARE FULL, PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO THE THREAD AND DO N O T COMMENT! Wait for me to say that I have open slots once more. I'm still busy, as I have school to do and stuff, so please bear with me.
Slots As of Now:
5/5 full
@Below
@MissFrills
@shadowdueler
@Phyllored (working on yours now)
@HuskyLove
I am but a garbage can filled with Undertale, Stardew Valley, and various Nintendo games. Enter my world at risk.
tumblr_pf2iowWKcV1x6z57mo1_100.png
I dunno if I'm allowed to bump or not, but imma do it anyways
I dunno if I'm allowed to bump or not, but imma do it anyways
I am but a garbage can filled with Undertale, Stardew Valley, and various Nintendo games. Enter my world at risk.
@SkyTheTrainer hey!! do u perhaps draw humanoids too ,':o i do have an nonhuman oc but i wanted to check c:
@SkyTheTrainer hey!! do u perhaps draw humanoids too ,':o i do have an nonhuman oc but i wanted to check c:
ART COMMISSIONS 6LF2jsd.gif CHARACTERS FOR SALE
@Phyllored
Yes! Of course!
@Phyllored
Yes! Of course!
@SkyTheTrainer
Are your slots open yet? (did not understand your rles too much)
If so do you do wolf ocs and if it's open could I have a slot?
@SkyTheTrainer
Are your slots open yet? (did not understand your rles too much)
If so do you do wolf ocs and if it's open could I have a slot?
0mWKH7F.png
@SkyTheTrainer Could I get a fullbody colored or this boy please? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27798064] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/277981/27798064_350.png[/img] [/url] No need to draw his mushrooms, sword, or the Gloomwillow guide if it's too much apparel, do you prefer payment before or after?
@SkyTheTrainer
Could I get a fullbody colored or this boy please?

27798064_350.png

No need to draw his mushrooms, sword, or the Gloomwillow guide if it's too much apparel, do you prefer payment before or after?
tDeKDnH.pnguntitled_drawing_by_cattelle-dcy0t09.png
@Below
Oof yeah. This thread is still a WIP. But I have 5 slots rn. I draw pretty fast. Show me the character and I can draw em.
@nabal
Sure! Also, I'll do the Gloomwillow and shrooms, but the sword will kill me-
Payment afterwards, just in case I forget to draw your boio~
@Below
Oof yeah. This thread is still a WIP. But I have 5 slots rn. I draw pretty fast. Show me the character and I can draw em.
@nabal
Sure! Also, I'll do the Gloomwillow and shrooms, but the sword will kill me-
Payment afterwards, just in case I forget to draw your boio~
@SkyTheTrainer Well I'd like to have a double [i]Headshot colored glisten[/i], please! Is it possible to have those headshots combined into one composition? And these are the girls: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42390268] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/423903/42390268_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41739952] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/417400/41739952_350.png[/img] [/url]
@SkyTheTrainer
Well I'd like to have a double Headshot colored glisten, please!
Is it possible to have those headshots combined into one composition?

And these are the girls:

42390268_350.png

41739952_350.png
Kera/Horrorboros, she/her, aroace-spec
Fixating on Rain World and Splatoon
Cookie Run's a dying fixation
3dVLvi.gif 3dVlZc.gif pdvkxwm.png
@SkyTheTrainer

Here she is (: https://imgur.com/a/pG5hW1l
If possible I'd like a full body glistened and a headshot glistened? Both with color.
one eye is pastel pink and the other is pastel blue, just have not gotten to putting it in the ref sheet yet ^^ Also full body, could you possibly do her holding a doughnut plush?
I can give you 50g for all of this? ^
@SkyTheTrainer

Here she is (: https://imgur.com/a/pG5hW1l
If possible I'd like a full body glistened and a headshot glistened? Both with color.
one eye is pastel pink and the other is pastel blue, just have not gotten to putting it in the ref sheet yet ^^ Also full body, could you possibly do her holding a doughnut plush?
I can give you 50g for all of this? ^
0mWKH7F.png
@MissFrills
Sure! It shouldn't be too hard. Price would be 14000 treasure or 10 gems (or I could lower the price a TINY bit if you need it)
@MissFrills
Sure! It shouldn't be too hard. Price would be 14000 treasure or 10 gems (or I could lower the price a TINY bit if you need it)
1 2 3 4 5