Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ^.=.^LORE STORE^.=.^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@DragonLife4Me Would you be willing to write a lore for my wildclaw Ivory? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/423350/42334968_350.png[/img] Her mate is Aku and her daughter is Arc. It would be wonderful if you would be willing to
@DragonLife4Me
Would you be willing to write a lore for my wildclaw Ivory?
42334968_350.png

Her mate is Aku and her daughter is Arc. It would be wonderful if you would be willing to
r7LsxK2.png
@Riasann1
It’s nearly done. I’m going to post all three lores by the end of the day or sooner.

@LostDreamer
What a beautiful girl! I’d love to!
@Riasann1
It’s nearly done. I’m going to post all three lores by the end of the day or sooner.

@LostDreamer
What a beautiful girl! I’d love to!
MYSTIC BLAZE H.A.L (Hatchery, Apparel, Lore)
Beautiful dragons, low prices, no ties, you've come to the right place for dragons!
Click here for dragons!
Want a cool, unique outfit that fits your dragon to a T? I'll dress your dragons!
Click here for apparel!
You have an awesome dragon that needs lore, but don't have any ideas? Well I do! Click here for lore!
@DragonLife4Me
Thank you so much! This means a lot to me
@DragonLife4Me
Thank you so much! This means a lot to me
r7LsxK2.png
@LostDreamer
I’m glad. Also, I’m subbed so no need to tag me. ;)
@LostDreamer
I’m glad. Also, I’m subbed so no need to tag me. ;)
Beautiful dragons, low prices, no ties, you've come to the right place for dragons!
Click here for dragons!
Want a cool, unique outfit that fits your dragon to a T? I'll dress your dragons!
Click here for apparel!
You have an awesome dragon that needs lore, but don't have any ideas? Well I do! Click here for lore!
@DragonLife4Me Thank you! Sorry I tend to go check up on all that I order. Helps me keep track.
@DragonLife4Me Thank you! Sorry I tend to go check up on all that I order. Helps me keep track.
tumblr_p2f7i4YEOB1wehfsgo1_400.png
@Riasann1
It’s ok! I inderstand. I’m very sorry for the wait. Also, I’m subbed so no need to tag me. ;)
@Riasann1
It’s ok! I inderstand. I’m very sorry for the wait. Also, I’m subbed so no need to tag me. ;)
Click here for dragons!
Click here for apparel!
Ah ok. The wait is no problem. I just like getting updates
Ah ok. The wait is no problem. I just like getting updates
@DragonLife4Me Just checking in again.
@DragonLife4Me Just checking in again.
@DragonLife4Me how is everything going
@DragonLife4Me how is everything going
@Raan
@LostDreamer
@Riasann1

I am really sorry for the wait. I am unable to write your lore due to being grounded. I don't know for how long... When I am ungrounded, I would love to write you guys lore for free to make up for it! I'll notify this page when the time comes. I apologies for the inconvenience.
@Raan
@LostDreamer
@Riasann1

I am really sorry for the wait. I am unable to write your lore due to being grounded. I don't know for how long... When I am ungrounded, I would love to write you guys lore for free to make up for it! I'll notify this page when the time comes. I apologies for the inconvenience.
Click here for dragons!
Click here for apparel!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10