Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ^.=.^LORE STORE^.=.^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@nabal Omg, I had the best time writing for Ms. Master! I didn't want it to end! She's such an entreating character, I can't get enough of her! I actually had to cut some parts out so it stayed within 5 paragraphs! XD. Here's her story, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! [center][b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41459657] Ms. Master[/url] ([i]The red magician[/i])[/b] [item= solar flame candles] Pearlcatchers consider themselves to be the top dragon species, with majesty, grace, and sophistication flowing through their veins. Veering away from violence, they prefer to chat over juicy gossip than slit throats. But, what would happen if something extraordinary were to happen to a regale Pearlcatcher, something almost, magical. Ms. Master was one of the top pearlcatchers in her clan; teaching the young ones to care for their pearls was her beloved job. However, that's one of the only things she can remember about her past. Others are the feeling of flying for the first time, where she lived, and, who she loved. All that is gone now. She can't remember who did it, or how, but the recurring memory haunts her in her dreams. Ms. Master looked at herself in the mirror, dim dusk light slinking through her window. Her fur was ruffled and in some parts singed. Her clothes were wrinkled and stained. She sighed at her appearance and turned away, glancing at her room. It was even worse. Small holes, spats of color, and ashy black marks consumed almost all of her wall space. Random items, enchanted trinkets, and old food resided in almost ever corner of the room. The ruffling of pages disturbed her thoughts and turned around to see her portal still open and sucking in some parchment and books. She scorned herself for leaving her portal open again and closed it. "What am I going to do with me." She groaned. True, she was untidy, but she was the most powerful mage in the clan, all she had to do was flick her tail and all this mess would be gone. To be honest though, she liked it this way. It helped distract her from... other things. Dreading this moment, she yawned. She didn't want to sleep, but she didn't want to use an awakening spell in fear of the side effects. "I'll just clean my room, that'll keep me awake." She murmured to herself and begun to pick up her mess. She eventually, she lost track of time, her vision started to blur, and everything felt greatly heavier. She knew she need to to sleep, but she didn't, want, to... to late. She collapsed in a furry heap on the floor; snoring loudly. She was flying. The sky seemed to be alive with the songs of birds and cheers of dragons. The clouds gracefully slid across the air and she dove in and out of them. Everything, was perfect. She glanced down at her pear, tucked safely in her arms, but the memories inside of it were blurry and incomprehensible. She hovered in mid air and turned the pearl over, examining it for why her memories weren't clear. Suddenly, a raging gust of wind swept under her wings, making her somersault, and her pearl flew out of her talons. Disoriented, she lost track of the pearl momentarily. She saw it's glimmer and dove after it, free falling, as the oceane's waves grew closer, and closer, she didn't catch her pearl in time. Ms. Master shot up in her nest, panting. That, was a memory, and she knew how it ended, she didn't want to experience it again. She leaned over to one of the book cases her nest was tucked behind, and began to read, but it wasn't long before the talons of sleep overtook her once more. It was all darkness, the shock of hitting the cold water had blinded her, but it didn't matter, there was too much pain clouding her brain. She knew she was underwater, but she wasn't drowning. Her every scale boiled with pain, her bones ached and itched, and her muscles twisted and changed. She was confused and afraid; she wanted to die, but she didn't, the pain didn't stop. It felt as if someone was ripping her apart and stitching her back together again, different and deformed. Solid things moved, and things she didn't have before popped and it felt as if her head had split open and torn from her body. Then, it all went away. The pain, the water, the fear, it was all gone. Beach waves woke her up. She didn't know what happened, or how. Everything was different, she felt numb. A shadow loomed over her, and she began to move, but she didn't fight it, she couldn't. She let the thing drag her away. The thing was a dragon and it took her to her new how, where the cared for her. She later found out she had been turned into a Tundra, her peal was safe, she was still able to secret the special saliva to maintain it, and the transformation had left her with powers she knew nothing about. She learned how to control and use them, and became a vital part of her new clan. Light filtered through Ms. Master's eyelids, and they fluttered open to reveal an almost cleaned room dusted with morning light. She should've done something. Cleaned the rest of her room, finish the book she begun, get read for the day, but she didn't; she did nothing but stare into space and cry.[/center]
@nabal
Omg, I had the best time writing for Ms. Master! I didn't want it to end! She's such an entreating character, I can't get enough of her! I actually had to cut some parts out so it stayed within 5 paragraphs! XD. Here's her story, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

Ms. Master (The red magician)
Solar Flame Candles

Pearlcatchers consider themselves to be the top dragon species, with majesty, grace, and sophistication flowing through their veins. Veering away from violence, they prefer to chat over juicy gossip than slit throats. But, what would happen if something extraordinary were to happen to a regale Pearlcatcher, something almost, magical. Ms. Master was one of the top pearlcatchers in her clan; teaching the young ones to care for their pearls was her beloved job. However, that's one of the only things she can remember about her past. Others are the feeling of flying for the first time, where she lived, and, who she loved. All that is gone now. She can't remember who did it, or how, but the recurring memory haunts her in her dreams.

Ms. Master looked at herself in the mirror, dim dusk light slinking through her window. Her fur was ruffled and in some parts singed. Her clothes were wrinkled and stained. She sighed at her appearance and turned away, glancing at her room. It was even worse. Small holes, spats of color, and ashy black marks consumed almost all of her wall space. Random items, enchanted trinkets, and old food resided in almost ever corner of the room. The ruffling of pages disturbed her thoughts and turned around to see her portal still open and sucking in some parchment and books. She scorned herself for leaving her portal open again and closed it. "What am I going to do with me." She groaned. True, she was untidy, but she was the most powerful mage in the clan, all she had to do was flick her tail and all this mess would be gone.

To be honest though, she liked it this way. It helped distract her from... other things. Dreading this moment, she yawned. She didn't want to sleep, but she didn't want to use an awakening spell in fear of the side effects. "I'll just clean my room, that'll keep me awake." She murmured to herself and begun to pick up her mess. She eventually, she lost track of time, her vision started to blur, and everything felt greatly heavier. She knew she need to to sleep, but she didn't, want, to... to late. She collapsed in a furry heap on the floor; snoring loudly.

She was flying. The sky seemed to be alive with the songs of birds and cheers of dragons. The clouds gracefully slid across the air and she dove in and out of them. Everything, was perfect. She glanced down at her pear, tucked safely in her arms, but the memories inside of it were blurry and incomprehensible. She hovered in mid air and turned the pearl over, examining it for why her memories weren't clear. Suddenly, a raging gust of wind swept under her wings, making her somersault, and her pearl flew out of her talons. Disoriented, she lost track of the pearl momentarily. She saw it's glimmer and dove after it, free falling, as the oceane's waves grew closer, and closer, she didn't catch her pearl in time. Ms. Master shot up in her nest, panting. That, was a memory, and she knew how it ended, she didn't want to experience it again. She leaned over to one of the book cases her nest was tucked behind, and began to read, but it wasn't long before the talons of sleep overtook her once more. It was all darkness, the shock of hitting the cold water had blinded her, but it didn't matter, there was too much pain clouding her brain. She knew she was underwater, but she wasn't drowning. Her every scale boiled with pain, her bones ached and itched, and her muscles twisted and changed. She was confused and afraid; she wanted to die, but she didn't, the pain didn't stop. It felt as if someone was ripping her apart and stitching her back together again, different and deformed. Solid things moved, and things she didn't have before popped and it felt as if her head had split open and torn from her body. Then, it all went away. The pain, the water, the fear, it was all gone.

Beach waves woke her up. She didn't know what happened, or how. Everything was different, she felt numb. A shadow loomed over her, and she began to move, but she didn't fight it, she couldn't. She let the thing drag her away. The thing was a dragon and it took her to her new how, where the cared for her. She later found out she had been turned into a Tundra, her peal was safe, she was still able to secret the special saliva to maintain it, and the transformation had left her with powers she knew nothing about. She learned how to control and use them, and became a vital part of her new clan. Light filtered through Ms. Master's eyelids, and they fluttered open to reveal an almost cleaned room dusted with morning light. She should've done something. Cleaned the rest of her room, finish the book she begun, get read for the day, but she didn't; she did nothing but stare into space and cry.
MYSTIC BLAZE H.A.L (Hatchery, Apparel, Lore)
Beautiful dragons, low prices, no ties, you've come to the right place for dragons!
Click here for dragons!
Want a cool, unique outfit that fits your dragon to a T? I'll dress your dragons!
Click here for apparel!
You have an awesome dragon that needs lore, but don't have any ideas? Well I do! Click here for lore!
That looks wonderful! I'm glad you had fun writing about her!
Sending payment here in a sec-
That looks wonderful! I'm glad you had fun writing about her!
Sending payment here in a sec-
tDeKDnH.pnguntitled_drawing_by_cattelle-dcy0t09.png
@Raan Here she is! Terribly sorry for the delay. I hope you enjoy! [center][b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45180183]Aileen [/url]([i]Little wasp[/i])[/b] [item= glowbug] Whenever night would fall and the shadows crept, my father would always tell me, "Without the dark, you wouldn't be able to see the stars." But wen I felt brave enough to go exploring under the moon, my mother would tell me, "Darkness is a fake fear hiding real dangers." So I was always caught between two worlds, fear, and adventure. Here, sit down, and I'll tell you a story from when I was just a small dragonet. I lived in a small cave, tucked away in the Mirrorlight Promenade, so it was hard to find anywhere near dark, but I somehow managed. I always liked my father better, he let me follow my dreams as long as it was safe. He taught me to fly, to hunt, and to show males who's boss. I was one of the most popular dragonets in the clan. One starry night, I went out to catch glowbugs, my favorite thing about the night, because they were like my fireflies! As I chased them about, I lost footing and fell into a sinkhole, hidden in the shadows. I tumbled wings over tail down the steep and craggy slope and after what felt like hours, I hit the bottom with a painful thud. I groaned and glanced at my wing. [i] That is NOT, supposed to bend that way.[/i] I thought with pain. I got up and looked around there was nothing but darkness and the small purple glow of my beautiful fireflies. I took a moment to calm down, assess the situation, and admire my fireflies. I was alone, in a deep dark hole, and I twisted my wing, how was I going to get home? I strolled down the tunnels, jumping at every scratch and sound, crying was very appealing at this point. With every step into further darkness, my mother's words rang inside my head. "Dark, danger, and death all start with D's. You can't see your kidnapper in the dark. Souls lost in the dark never return, havn't I told you the tale of [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27798064]The Forgotten One[/url]?" I fell to the ground, unable to carry myself any further, and sobbed. "Hey now, please don't cry. I hate seeing dragons scared of the dark." A gravely voice spoke and rested their talon on my shoulder. Shocked, I scrambled back and looked at the dragon before me. They were completely black, so I couldn't even see them aside from the glowing stars shimmering across their hide. By where the stars extended to, the dragon before me had to have been a Ridgeback, I was saved! Or, what THIS The Forgotten One? "I'm not scared of the dark, just, being lost in it." I whined. "Please, little dragonet, let me help you." That Ridgeback, who's name was Constellation, was just as lost as me, and he was just about to dig himself out before he found me. He dug us out of the hole, made sure I got home, and then returned to his land of complete darkness. Despite the traumatic experience, I longed to visit Constellation's home land, maybe, even join it. Feel free to visit me again! I'd love to tell you another story.[/center]
@Raan
Here she is! Terribly sorry for the delay. I hope you enjoy!
Aileen (Little wasp)
Glowbug

Whenever night would fall and the shadows crept, my father would always tell me, "Without the dark, you wouldn't be able to see the stars." But wen I felt brave enough to go exploring under the moon, my mother would tell me, "Darkness is a fake fear hiding real dangers." So I was always caught between two worlds, fear, and adventure. Here, sit down, and I'll tell you a story from when I was just a small dragonet. I lived in a small cave, tucked away in the Mirrorlight Promenade, so it was hard to find anywhere near dark, but I somehow managed. I always liked my father better, he let me follow my dreams as long as it was safe. He taught me to fly, to hunt, and to show males who's boss. I was one of the most popular dragonets in the clan.

One starry night, I went out to catch glowbugs, my favorite thing about the night, because they were like my fireflies! As I chased them about, I lost footing and fell into a sinkhole, hidden in the shadows. I tumbled wings over tail down the steep and craggy slope and after what felt like hours, I hit the bottom with a painful thud. I groaned and glanced at my wing. That is NOT, supposed to bend that way. I thought with pain.

I got up and looked around there was nothing but darkness and the small purple glow of my beautiful fireflies. I took a moment to calm down, assess the situation, and admire my fireflies. I was alone, in a deep dark hole, and I twisted my wing, how was I going to get home? I strolled down the tunnels, jumping at every scratch and sound, crying was very appealing at this point. With every step into further darkness, my mother's words rang inside my head. "Dark, danger, and death all start with D's. You can't see your kidnapper in the dark. Souls lost in the dark never return, havn't I told you the tale of The Forgotten One?" I fell to the ground, unable to carry myself any further, and sobbed.

"Hey now, please don't cry. I hate seeing dragons scared of the dark." A gravely voice spoke and rested their talon on my shoulder. Shocked, I scrambled back and looked at the dragon before me. They were completely black, so I couldn't even see them aside from the glowing stars shimmering across their hide. By where the stars extended to, the dragon before me had to have been a Ridgeback, I was saved! Or, what THIS The Forgotten One? "I'm not scared of the dark, just, being lost in it." I whined. "Please, little dragonet, let me help you."

That Ridgeback, who's name was Constellation, was just as lost as me, and he was just about to dig himself out before he found me. He dug us out of the hole, made sure I got home, and then returned to his land of complete darkness. Despite the traumatic experience, I longed to visit Constellation's home land, maybe, even join it. Feel free to visit me again! I'd love to tell you another story.
Beautiful dragons, low prices, no ties, you've come to the right place for dragons!
Click here for dragons!
Want a cool, unique outfit that fits your dragon to a T? I'll dress your dragons!
Click here for apparel!
You have an awesome dragon that needs lore, but don't have any ideas? Well I do! Click here for lore!
@DragonLife4Me

Are you open atm? ^^'

sorry if it's an out-of-place question, but I like to make sure x)
@DragonLife4Me

Are you open atm? ^^'

sorry if it's an out-of-place question, but I like to make sure x)
FObX7rS.png
@BananaDr4gon
I don't know how active I'll be in the next couple days because half my fam's going on a road trip and I'm a part of it, and I have to go to bed soon, but sure, how can I help you? XD
@BananaDr4gon
I don't know how active I'll be in the next couple days because half my fam's going on a road trip and I'm a part of it, and I have to go to bed soon, but sure, how can I help you? XD
Click here for dragons!
Click here for apparel!
@DragonLife4Me That's fine, I can wait ;3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33423149] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/334232/33423149_350.png[/img] [/url] Something for this girl? I've got no ideas for her or her personality, so go wild x) Favorite thing would be a bow of some sort, and nickname is up to you
@DragonLife4Me

That's fine, I can wait ;3

33423149_350.png

Something for this girl? I've got no ideas for her or her personality, so go wild x) Favorite thing would be a bow of some sort, and nickname is up to you
FObX7rS.png
@BananaDr4gon
Sure! I’ll work on it as soon as I can! I’ve got a suprise dentist appointment that my mom didn’t care to tell me about... **;
@BananaDr4gon
Sure! I’ll work on it as soon as I can! I’ve got a suprise dentist appointment that my mom didn’t care to tell me about... **;
Click here for dragons!
Click here for apparel!
@BananaDr4gon Here’s her lore! I hope it’s ok, it’s a little rushed and I used one of my dragons that could relate. [center][b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33423149]Floffy[/url]([i]Bow Peep[/i])[/b] [item=Pretty Aqua Neck Bow] She was shunned from her old clan, because her white was considered a bad omen. She traveled around, but no other Coatl-based clan would accept her because of her coloration. She spent months on the road fealing like nobody wanted her, and that she was hideous. Finally, she found a dragon that could help. A simple merchant, with humble items, but those items made all the difference. She spent the rest of her spare change buying three pretty bows from the merchant and out them on immediately. A dragon isn’t able to change their colors, but they can change their look. Before the merchant left, he gave her a small map, with a location marked. “Go here, you’ll find who you need.” The merchant told her, then they went their seprate ways. Floffy wasn’t the best at reading maps, but she tried her best. And soon she turned up in a shabby village, almost a ghost town. The place gave her the chills, and she glanced back down at the map, in case she as seeing things. There was a shop name listed at the bottom, [b]Cursed’s Spells, Potions, and Trinkets.[/b] “Odd.” Floffy whined and walked wearily up to the shop. There was a small amount of white mist flowing out from under the door, giving it a haunting kinda look. “H-hello?” Floffy whimpered as she stepped inside. Books, scrolls, bottels, and random trinkets littered the floor and she had to step vary carfully not to knock any piles over. There was a sudden crash in a back room, a bright flash of orange, and scrolls rolled out a door behind her. Floffy jumped and spun aground to see an orange female Coatl walk through the doorway. The Coatl gasped and dropped the thick book she was holding. “But, we’re so rare.” She muttered to herself. “How’d you find me?” She asked and examined Floffy. “A merchant gave me a map, a-and it lead me t-to you.” Floffy squeaked, fearing what this mysterious Coatl thought of her. “What do you m-mean we’re rare?” She asked and the Coatl looked taken aback, then glanced at herself. “Oh.” She sighed and started to shake and brush herself. Orange power fell off her and dusted the ground. When she finished, she was a whole new dragon. It was now clear she was waering a pearly necklace, and a silky white robe, but besides that, she was a triple white Coatl, gleaming like an angle. Floffy gasped. “I’m [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=405978&tab=dragon&did=19018984]Dahlia[/url], you are?” After Floffy and Dahlia spoke for a while, and became great friends. Before Floffy left, Dahlia gave her a scroll and said, “If you really with to change your look, use this. It won’t change your colors, but it’ll help you at least become more popular. I wish you the best of luck.” They hugged and Floffy left, looking down at the starmap gene scroll in her talons.[/center]
@BananaDr4gon
Here’s her lore! I hope it’s ok, it’s a little rushed and I used one of my dragons that could relate.

Floffy(Bow Peep)
Pretty Aqua Neck Bow

She was shunned from her old clan, because her white was considered a bad omen. She traveled around, but no other Coatl-based clan would accept her because of her coloration. She spent months on the road fealing like nobody wanted her, and that she was hideous. Finally, she found a dragon that could help.

A simple merchant, with humble items, but those items made all the difference. She spent the rest of her spare change buying three pretty bows from the merchant and out them on immediately. A dragon isn’t able to change their colors, but they can change their look. Before the merchant left, he gave her a small map, with a location marked. “Go here, you’ll find who you need.” The merchant told her, then they went their seprate ways. Floffy wasn’t the best at reading maps, but she tried her best. And soon she turned up in a shabby village, almost a ghost town. The place gave her the chills, and she glanced back down at the map, in case she as seeing things. There was a shop name listed at the bottom, Cursed’s Spells, Potions, and Trinkets. “Odd.” Floffy whined and walked wearily up to the shop.

There was a small amount of white mist flowing out from under the door, giving it a haunting kinda look. “H-hello?” Floffy whimpered as she stepped inside. Books, scrolls, bottels, and random trinkets littered the floor and she had to step vary carfully not to knock any piles over. There was a sudden crash in a back room, a bright flash of orange, and scrolls rolled out a door behind her. Floffy jumped and spun aground to see an orange female Coatl walk through the doorway. The Coatl gasped and dropped the thick book she was holding. “But, we’re so rare.” She muttered to herself. “How’d you find me?” She asked and examined Floffy.

“A merchant gave me a map, a-and it lead me t-to you.” Floffy squeaked, fearing what this mysterious Coatl thought of her. “What do you m-mean we’re rare?” She asked and the Coatl looked taken aback, then glanced at herself. “Oh.” She sighed and started to shake and brush herself. Orange power fell off her and dusted the ground. When she finished, she was a whole new dragon. It was now clear she was waering a pearly necklace, and a silky white robe, but besides that, she was a triple white Coatl, gleaming like an angle. Floffy gasped. “I’m Dahlia, you are?”

After Floffy and Dahlia spoke for a while, and became great friends. Before Floffy left, Dahlia gave her a scroll and said, “If you really with to change your look, use this. It won’t change your colors, but it’ll help you at least become more popular. I wish you the best of luck.” They hugged and Floffy left, looking down at the starmap gene scroll in her talons.
Click here for dragons!
Click here for apparel!
@DragonLife4Me

Aah, thank you, I love it <3 I'll send the treasure now, 3kt? I just always double check everything ^^'
@DragonLife4Me

Aah, thank you, I love it <3 I'll send the treasure now, 3kt? I just always double check everything ^^'
FObX7rS.png
@BananaDr4gon
Tbh, I’m not too sure. That’s what I useally do, but recently I’ve been getting 50kt+ paychecks, so I guess it’s up to you.
@BananaDr4gon
Tbh, I’m not too sure. That’s what I useally do, but recently I’ve been getting 50kt+ paychecks, so I guess it’s up to you.
Click here for dragons!
Click here for apparel!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10