Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ^.=.^LORE STORE^.=.^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@nabal [center][b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27798064]Obliti[/url] ([i]The forgotten one[/i])[/b] [item=phantasmal halfmask] The woods are a place of many faces. They can be beautiful, tranquil, and calming. They can be inquisitive, strange, and educational. Or, they can be haunting, dark, and mysterious. This story will feature one of those scenarios, and it's not the first two. Lights flash, voices whisper, and twigs snap in the dark woods. A single thought creeps into your mind. "Ghosts arn't real, are they?" You're traveling through the woods with your best friend. You could've sworn it was clear skies and sunny weather ten minuets ago, but now, clouds loomed in front of the setting sun and rain threatened to poor. You turn and glare at your companion who swore this was a shortcut. "This was the quickest route OUT, of the forest, huh?" You growl. "Hey! Don't bare your fangs at me! You're the one that wanted to go on a sunset hike!" A chilling howl rang through the woods, making both dragons jump. "L-let's just get out of here!" Your friend whined and pushed forward, down path that was fading into the darkness. A chilling wind swept around you and the howls seemed to get louder the more you walked, putting your scales on edge. Random noises would sound off just a few feet from the path, frightening your pair, and would just turn out to be a lizard or bird. A cold wind was starting to creep through the brush, bringing an eerie fog with it. With the thick, tattered tree cover, and no moonlight, it seemed to be darker than possible. There was a crinkle of leaves directly behind you. "What was that!" You shriek and jump around to see a small, dim, pixie, looking up at you. It smiled and beckoned for you to follow it. Nether of you did. "Pixies are rumored to guide lost souls." A voice whispered from the shadows, barley audible. Your friend looked hopefully at you, at least, you thought they were. The only light came from the small amount produced by the pixie. A large shadow passed by your left and it was hard to tell if it was a bear or a dragon. At this point, both were bad. "Let's follow it. I'm willing to take chances if it means I can get out of here!" Your friend whimpers and advances on the pixie, following it playful flight patterns deeper into the woods. "No! Wait!" You cry out to them, but it was too late, they shadows had claimed them. Tears mist your eyes and fear creeps into your heart. "No... NO! NO, COME BACK! Wait!" You shriek, whipping around, looking for any sign of your friend. You catch a glimpse, a flicker of light and movement. Your heart skips a beat as you bound hopefully towards your only hope of escaping this place. As you fall upon the light, you realize the light and movement was not your friend, but a different dragon, and a glowing creature you've never seen before. Half of the dragon's scarred face was illuminated and it was covered by a half mask. "Your friend made it safely out of this place; you had your chance. You belong to the forest now." The voice rasped and with that, the light went out, and you were consumed with darkness.[/center]
@nabal
Obliti (The forgotten one)
Phantasmal Halfmask

The woods are a place of many faces. They can be beautiful, tranquil, and calming. They can be inquisitive, strange, and educational. Or, they can be haunting, dark, and mysterious. This story will feature one of those scenarios, and it's not the first two. Lights flash, voices whisper, and twigs snap in the dark woods. A single thought creeps into your mind. "Ghosts arn't real, are they?"

You're traveling through the woods with your best friend. You could've sworn it was clear skies and sunny weather ten minuets ago, but now, clouds loomed in front of the setting sun and rain threatened to poor. You turn and glare at your companion who swore this was a shortcut. "This was the quickest route OUT, of the forest, huh?" You growl.

"Hey! Don't bare your fangs at me! You're the one that wanted to go on a sunset hike!" A chilling howl rang through the woods, making both dragons jump. "L-let's just get out of here!" Your friend whined and pushed forward, down path that was fading into the darkness. A chilling wind swept around you and the howls seemed to get louder the more you walked, putting your scales on edge. Random noises would sound off just a few feet from the path, frightening your pair, and would just turn out to be a lizard or bird. A cold wind was starting to creep through the brush, bringing an eerie fog with it. With the thick, tattered tree cover, and no moonlight, it seemed to be darker than possible.

There was a crinkle of leaves directly behind you. "What was that!" You shriek and jump around to see a small, dim, pixie, looking up at you. It smiled and beckoned for you to follow it. Nether of you did. "Pixies are rumored to guide lost souls." A voice whispered from the shadows, barley audible. Your friend looked hopefully at you, at least, you thought they were. The only light came from the small amount produced by the pixie. A large shadow passed by your left and it was hard to tell if it was a bear or a dragon. At this point, both were bad. "Let's follow it. I'm willing to take chances if it means I can get out of here!" Your friend whimpers and advances on the pixie, following it playful flight patterns deeper into the woods.

"No! Wait!" You cry out to them, but it was too late, they shadows had claimed them. Tears mist your eyes and fear creeps into your heart. "No... NO! NO, COME BACK! Wait!" You shriek, whipping around, looking for any sign of your friend. You catch a glimpse, a flicker of light and movement. Your heart skips a beat as you bound hopefully towards your only hope of escaping this place. As you fall upon the light, you realize the light and movement was not your friend, but a different dragon, and a glowing creature you've never seen before. Half of the dragon's scarred face was illuminated and it was covered by a half mask. "Your friend made it safely out of this place; you had your chance. You belong to the forest now." The voice rasped and with that, the light went out, and you were consumed with darkness.
MYSTIC BLAZE H.A.L (Hatchery, Apparel, Lore)
Beautiful dragons, low prices, no ties, you've come to the right place for dragons!
Click here for dragons!
Want a cool, unique outfit that fits your dragon to a T? I'll dress your dragons!
Click here for apparel!
You have an awesome dragon that needs lore, but don't have any ideas? Well I do! Click here for lore!
@Neraida
I'm so so sorry, but I'm afraid I won't have yours done until after the cruise. I really am sorry.
@Neraida
I'm so so sorry, but I'm afraid I won't have yours done until after the cruise. I really am sorry.
Beautiful dragons, low prices, no ties, you've come to the right place for dragons!
Click here for dragons!
Want a cool, unique outfit that fits your dragon to a T? I'll dress your dragons!
Click here for apparel!
You have an awesome dragon that needs lore, but don't have any ideas? Well I do! Click here for lore!
That looks wonderful, thank you so much!
That looks wonderful, thank you so much!
tDeKDnH.pnguntitled_drawing_by_cattelle-dcy0t09.png
Ok! I’m back and I’ll start on the lore again! Sorry for the wait!
Ok! I’m back and I’ll start on the lore again! Sorry for the wait!
Click here for dragons!
Click here for apparel!
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45057957] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/450580/45057957_350.png[/img] [/url] Hey, how about this guy? :D He have a veeery short description in bio, but you can just mess around with him, but with keeping medicine theme, however His most valued thing is [item=Supercharged Alchemist Tools] Beacose why not

45057957_350.png

Hey, how about this guy? :D
He have a veeery short description in bio, but you can just mess around with him, but with keeping medicine theme, however
His most valued thing is
Supercharged Alchemist Tools
Beacose why not
qPxIbrt.gif he|they
+ 10 fr time

sEBxtxA.png
@EvilPol
Of corse! I still have one lore to write, but then I’ll work on yours!
@EvilPol
Of corse! I still have one lore to write, but then I’ll work on yours!
Click here for dragons!
Click here for apparel!
That's not a problem, thanks!
That's not a problem, thanks!
qPxIbrt.gif he|they
+ 10 fr time

sEBxtxA.png
@EvilPol
Do I do his lore in Skydancer or Bogsneak breed?
@EvilPol
Do I do his lore in Skydancer or Bogsneak breed?
Click here for dragons!
Click here for apparel!
better the skydancer
better the skydancer
qPxIbrt.gif he|they
+ 10 fr time

sEBxtxA.png
@Neraida
Here's your late lore! I hope it was worth it! Feel free to change as you please.

Ampelios (Fate)
Ebon-Edged Spear

"I'm not so sure about this." Ampelios whispered to Cynefrid in a tongue only they knew. "My love, have faith. There is no power stronger than love, and with ours, there's no way this can fail." He smiled and placed their foreheads together, remembering the past one last time. Ampelios was a messenger. You'd think that was a cowardly job, but you had to be daring to march in enemy territory, declare war, and get out alive. He was a proud and loyal messenger for the Sgiathan tribe. His latest mission was to tell the leader of the Theine tribe that they should surrender to the Sgiathan tribe, or there would be bloodshed. He left his tribe determined and faithful, but then a wrench was thrown in his plans.

He was walking the muddy Theine streets, blending in with the locals, when he was called to by a street mage, performing tricks. He couldn't stray from his goal, but in fear that it would draw attention if he denied, he obliged and watched as the mage performed his magic. His powers were flawless and smooth as he made one dragon switch breeds and back, a familiar appear out of nowhere, and read the mind of a dragonet. Common tricks just to make a penny. At the end of the show he turned away and attempted to continue down the street when he was stopped by the mage.

"I don't, know you..." The mage said in a distant voice and fingered his bird scull necklace. "I'm a traveler, I don't visit often." Was all Ampelios said. Something pulled and fought inside of him, though it was hard to distinguish the feeling between the urge to get his job done, or, something else... "Will you humor me, by stepping in my tent? I'd like to tell your future." Without waiting for an answer, the mage turned and strutted into his tent. Ampelios Didn't know what it was, but he found himself following the mage. Once he was in the tent he sat down and the dragon begun his ritual. "I didn't know mages could tell the future." He muttered nervously. "Your days are scattered, and, hard to read. But..." The mage took a shaky breath, as if in pain, but continued. "I see betrayal, shame, fear... and an uncommon, troubled love. That is what I, Cynefrid, see." Anger filled him at the mention of his future being cursed in any way. "LIES!" Ampelios bellowed and dashed out of the tent.

Cynefrid's prophesy came true over time. Ampelios betrayed his tribe by falling in love with Cynefrid and running away in shame. He feared that he and his uncommon love for a male dragon would lead to disaster. Cynefrid discovered a way for them to be happy, but it was risky. The trouble was that in order for them to live a normal life, one of them would be reincarnated, and the other would lose their memory.

Ampelios wakes up in a large cave, sleeping next to a purple skydancer. Victoria, my love, my mate, my female. He knew this for sure. He and Victoria had three beautiful hatchlings. They lived in a beautiful jungle with many other special dragons. He and Victoria had joined the clan with relief, but he couldn't remember why. His past was foggy. His mind longed for memories he didn't have. The more he reached for the forgotten, the more he came up with nothing but unhelpful splinters of memories left over. Mission, mage, spell, and, It didn't work. were the only things within his grasp. With unsettled disappointment, he set the thoughts aside, and continued with his day. "Victoria my beautiful flower, wake up."
@Neraida
Here's your late lore! I hope it was worth it! Feel free to change as you please.

Ampelios (Fate)
Ebon-Edged Spear

"I'm not so sure about this." Ampelios whispered to Cynefrid in a tongue only they knew. "My love, have faith. There is no power stronger than love, and with ours, there's no way this can fail." He smiled and placed their foreheads together, remembering the past one last time. Ampelios was a messenger. You'd think that was a cowardly job, but you had to be daring to march in enemy territory, declare war, and get out alive. He was a proud and loyal messenger for the Sgiathan tribe. His latest mission was to tell the leader of the Theine tribe that they should surrender to the Sgiathan tribe, or there would be bloodshed. He left his tribe determined and faithful, but then a wrench was thrown in his plans.

He was walking the muddy Theine streets, blending in with the locals, when he was called to by a street mage, performing tricks. He couldn't stray from his goal, but in fear that it would draw attention if he denied, he obliged and watched as the mage performed his magic. His powers were flawless and smooth as he made one dragon switch breeds and back, a familiar appear out of nowhere, and read the mind of a dragonet. Common tricks just to make a penny. At the end of the show he turned away and attempted to continue down the street when he was stopped by the mage.

"I don't, know you..." The mage said in a distant voice and fingered his bird scull necklace. "I'm a traveler, I don't visit often." Was all Ampelios said. Something pulled and fought inside of him, though it was hard to distinguish the feeling between the urge to get his job done, or, something else... "Will you humor me, by stepping in my tent? I'd like to tell your future." Without waiting for an answer, the mage turned and strutted into his tent. Ampelios Didn't know what it was, but he found himself following the mage. Once he was in the tent he sat down and the dragon begun his ritual. "I didn't know mages could tell the future." He muttered nervously. "Your days are scattered, and, hard to read. But..." The mage took a shaky breath, as if in pain, but continued. "I see betrayal, shame, fear... and an uncommon, troubled love. That is what I, Cynefrid, see." Anger filled him at the mention of his future being cursed in any way. "LIES!" Ampelios bellowed and dashed out of the tent.

Cynefrid's prophesy came true over time. Ampelios betrayed his tribe by falling in love with Cynefrid and running away in shame. He feared that he and his uncommon love for a male dragon would lead to disaster. Cynefrid discovered a way for them to be happy, but it was risky. The trouble was that in order for them to live a normal life, one of them would be reincarnated, and the other would lose their memory.

Ampelios wakes up in a large cave, sleeping next to a purple skydancer. Victoria, my love, my mate, my female. He knew this for sure. He and Victoria had three beautiful hatchlings. They lived in a beautiful jungle with many other special dragons. He and Victoria had joined the clan with relief, but he couldn't remember why. His past was foggy. His mind longed for memories he didn't have. The more he reached for the forgotten, the more he came up with nothing but unhelpful splinters of memories left over. Mission, mage, spell, and, It didn't work. were the only things within his grasp. With unsettled disappointment, he set the thoughts aside, and continued with his day. "Victoria my beautiful flower, wake up."
Click here for dragons!
Click here for apparel!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10