Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ^.=.^LORE STORE^.=.^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Neraida
Oh thank you! I'll have it done asap!
@Neraida
Oh thank you! I'll have it done asap!
MYSTIC BLAZE H.A.L (Hatchery, Apparel, Lore)
Beautiful dragons, low prices, no ties, you've come to the right place for dragons!
Click here for dragons!
Want a cool, unique outfit that fits your dragon to a T? I'll dress your dragons!
Click here for apparel!
You have an awesome dragon that needs lore, but don't have any ideas? Well I do! Click here for lore!
@Neraida
So, I'm a bit confused with his bio. I have to say, the writing is impeccable and detailed like no other, but I don't quite understand what took place during it.
@Neraida
So, I'm a bit confused with his bio. I have to say, the writing is impeccable and detailed like no other, but I don't quite understand what took place during it.
Beautiful dragons, low prices, no ties, you've come to the right place for dragons!
Click here for dragons!
Want a cool, unique outfit that fits your dragon to a T? I'll dress your dragons!
Click here for apparel!
You have an awesome dragon that needs lore, but don't have any ideas? Well I do! Click here for lore!
@DragonLife4Me

Thanks ^^ Sorry, I was trying to be super vague while writing it. Essentially, the story is that Ampelios and Cynefrid were on two opposing sides (that part is just.... Ehh.. I don't have a name for either of the sides or even what they really do, you can decide that) and Ampelios was sent as a messenger to basically tell them to surrender or die. Of course, Cynefrid's side didn't want to surrender, since Ampelios's side were well-known as barbaric conquerors, so when Ampelios arrived they didn't really like him. Now, Ampelios is a pretty caring guy, not at all like his people, so they specifically told him not to care for the enemy. Lo and behold, he disobeys that order, as in he falls in love with local witch Cynefrid. For Cynefrid, people have mixed feelings about him because he's a witch, but he's also a pretty cool dude so?? Anyway, they both like each other a lot, and Cynefrid suggests they try a reincarnation ritual. Ampelios kind of doubts it'll work but, woah it works! Not like either of them know it, since Ampelios and Cynefrid don't remember anything about their past lives. The two die early because Ampelios didn't report back to his side quickly enough, so they got suspicious and just immediately slaughtered everyone. That's basically a summary, if you wanna know about the Moirai read any of Ampelios's offspring's bios. I'd like this to be more about Ampelios though, like about his backstory (you decide that) and what not.
@DragonLife4Me

Thanks ^^ Sorry, I was trying to be super vague while writing it. Essentially, the story is that Ampelios and Cynefrid were on two opposing sides (that part is just.... Ehh.. I don't have a name for either of the sides or even what they really do, you can decide that) and Ampelios was sent as a messenger to basically tell them to surrender or die. Of course, Cynefrid's side didn't want to surrender, since Ampelios's side were well-known as barbaric conquerors, so when Ampelios arrived they didn't really like him. Now, Ampelios is a pretty caring guy, not at all like his people, so they specifically told him not to care for the enemy. Lo and behold, he disobeys that order, as in he falls in love with local witch Cynefrid. For Cynefrid, people have mixed feelings about him because he's a witch, but he's also a pretty cool dude so?? Anyway, they both like each other a lot, and Cynefrid suggests they try a reincarnation ritual. Ampelios kind of doubts it'll work but, woah it works! Not like either of them know it, since Ampelios and Cynefrid don't remember anything about their past lives. The two die early because Ampelios didn't report back to his side quickly enough, so they got suspicious and just immediately slaughtered everyone. That's basically a summary, if you wanna know about the Moirai read any of Ampelios's offspring's bios. I'd like this to be more about Ampelios though, like about his backstory (you decide that) and what not.
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

I think I get it. So just to clarify, there's a big war and one side, the... Sgiathan's sends a male messenger, Ampelios, over to the... Theine's, to tell them to surrender or else, that male, Sgiathan, messanger, aka Ampelios, falls in love with a male, Theine, local mage, aka Cynefrid, Cynefrid casts a reincarnation spell and they both wake up with no memories, and one's a female, and their a pair. Is that all correct?
I think I get it. So just to clarify, there's a big war and one side, the... Sgiathan's sends a male messenger, Ampelios, over to the... Theine's, to tell them to surrender or else, that male, Sgiathan, messanger, aka Ampelios, falls in love with a male, Theine, local mage, aka Cynefrid, Cynefrid casts a reincarnation spell and they both wake up with no memories, and one's a female, and their a pair. Is that all correct?
Click here for dragons!
Click here for apparel!
Could I get one for this boy, please? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27798064] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/277981/27798064_350.png[/img] [/url] His nickname is 'The Forgotten One' and his special item is the [item=Phantasmal Halfmask] He's more of a spirit than a dragon at this point, the 'ghost' that others see when they become lost in the dark woods.
Could I get one for this boy, please?

27798064_350.png

His nickname is 'The Forgotten One' and his special item is the Phantasmal Halfmask
He's more of a spirit than a dragon at this point, the 'ghost' that others see when they become lost in the dark woods.
tDeKDnH.pnguntitled_drawing_by_cattelle-dcy0t09.png
@nabal
Sure! If I don’t get it done by tonight, (witch sadly, is pretty likely cause it’s late here) I’ll do it next week. I’m going ona cruise in the morning.
@nabal
Sure! If I don’t get it done by tonight, (witch sadly, is pretty likely cause it’s late here) I’ll do it next week. I’m going ona cruise in the morning.
Click here for dragons!
Click here for apparel!
Sounds good, safe travels!
Sounds good, safe travels!
tDeKDnH.pnguntitled_drawing_by_cattelle-dcy0t09.png
@nabal
Thank you!
@nabal
Thank you!
Click here for dragons!
Click here for apparel!
@DragonLife4Me (You forgot to ping me) Ah, when I’m talking about the female I mean Victoria, who’s just a random female in my clan who I decided to breed with him because they’re both xxx. Otherwise, sounds good ^^ By the way, his item is [item=ebon-edged spear]
@DragonLife4Me (You forgot to ping me)

Ah, when I’m talking about the female I mean Victoria, who’s just a random female in my clan who I decided to breed with him because they’re both xxx. Otherwise, sounds good ^^ By the way, his item is Ebon-Edged Spear
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

@Neraida
Oh, sorry. Thanks for the additional info! I'm almost done with my first lore. Hopefully I can finish yours by tonight!
@Neraida
Oh, sorry. Thanks for the additional info! I'm almost done with my first lore. Hopefully I can finish yours by tonight!
Click here for dragons!
Click here for apparel!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10