Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] OCs, Adopts, Customs (Active)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
I'm subscribed! Please don't ping me!

IT’S JULY, AND I’M READY FOR MORE OCS, FIRE AWAY

Anyway, I'm always in search of OCs. Whether I'm making them, buying them, or trading them, my need never shifts! If you've got some OCs to offer, why not post them here? I'll look at almost anything!

What I'm interested in (ranked from most to least)

Half-human/humanoids
Humans
• Anthro/furries
• Monsters
• Original species (open, semi-open, closed)
• Humanoid cyborgs/robots
• Anthro cyborgs/robots
• Animals/feral

If you don't see something on the list, that's ok! Feel free to offer anyway, you never know if it might be something I'll like!

What I can currently offer

• Treasure
• Gems
• DA points
• Art
Characters
• Custom OCs

Search Status:

How do you know if you can post? If I'm actively looking, post away! If I'm tentatively looking, you can offer but I'm less likely to buy something. If I'm not looking, I probably won't buy anything from you.

Actively Looking | Tentatively Looking | Not Looking

Show me everything!

Please don't be offended/rude if I decline your offers. Believe it or not, I'm human and have my own opinions on designs. Thanks!
I'm subscribed! Please don't ping me!

IT’S JULY, AND I’M READY FOR MORE OCS, FIRE AWAY

Anyway, I'm always in search of OCs. Whether I'm making them, buying them, or trading them, my need never shifts! If you've got some OCs to offer, why not post them here? I'll look at almost anything!

What I'm interested in (ranked from most to least)

Half-human/humanoids
Humans
• Anthro/furries
• Monsters
• Original species (open, semi-open, closed)
• Humanoid cyborgs/robots
• Anthro cyborgs/robots
• Animals/feral

If you don't see something on the list, that's ok! Feel free to offer anyway, you never know if it might be something I'll like!

What I can currently offer

• Treasure
• Gems
• DA points
• Art
Characters
• Custom OCs

Search Status:

How do you know if you can post? If I'm actively looking, post away! If I'm tentatively looking, you can offer but I'm less likely to buy something. If I'm not looking, I probably won't buy anything from you.

Actively Looking | Tentatively Looking | Not Looking

Show me everything!

Please don't be offended/rude if I decline your offers. Believe it or not, I'm human and have my own opinions on designs. Thanks!
aUKJE16.png
hi there! so im not sure if this boy is your cup of tea but im looking to give him a new home:
https://toyhou.se/1600089.noxis-stormblood

Or i have others located here:
https://toyhou.se/InkedinSage/characters/folder:327801
hi there! so im not sure if this boy is your cup of tea but im looking to give him a new home:
https://toyhou.se/1600089.noxis-stormblood

Or i have others located here:
https://toyhou.se/InkedinSage/characters/folder:327801
Check out DWF!
@Mollyf50 Oh gosh, I love him. I don't think I'd be able to afford him, though. He has a lot of art, so I wouldn't want you to sell him for anything other than USD/real currency, and I can only offer treasure/gems, DA points, art, and OCs atm. I do wish you luck in selling him, though! Whoever buys him will be lucky to have him!
@Mollyf50 Oh gosh, I love him. I don't think I'd be able to afford him, though. He has a lot of art, so I wouldn't want you to sell him for anything other than USD/real currency, and I can only offer treasure/gems, DA points, art, and OCs atm. I do wish you luck in selling him, though! Whoever buys him will be lucky to have him!
aUKJE16.png
awe thanks honey. though hes been for sale for a lonnnggg time so im kinda just want to find him a home that wants him. so if you wanna offer that stuff your welcome to it
awe thanks honey. though hes been for sale for a lonnnggg time so im kinda just want to find him a home that wants him. so if you wanna offer that stuff your welcome to it
Check out DWF!
@Mollyf50 Well, right now I have 400kt and 120 gems. I could also offer some art (I can show examples) with that, but with school right now, it'd be a while to finish. I just don't want to underprice your character, he's got so much more worth.
@Mollyf50 Well, right now I have 400kt and 120 gems. I could also offer some art (I can show examples) with that, but with school right now, it'd be a while to finish. I just don't want to underprice your character, he's got so much more worth.
aUKJE16.png
@pricklyGoose
id love to see examples :)
i do have someone else looking at him that just messaged me as well too ( i wanted to let you know ^.^)
@pricklyGoose
id love to see examples :)
i do have someone else looking at him that just messaged me as well too ( i wanted to let you know ^.^)
Check out DWF!
@Mollyf50 If they can offer more, I'd definitely take the offer if I were you! Either way, I have this example, and these two folders: X X
@Mollyf50 If they can offer more, I'd definitely take the offer if I were you! Either way, I have this example, and these two folders: X X
aUKJE16.png
@PricklyGoose [b][url=https://charahub.com/user/AquaParrot] *screams and throws my charahub at you*[/url][/b] OK so I have a lot of furs and half-humans so uh ((Also looking through your characters, [b]KEY[/b] seems to fit your aesthetic.)) [img]http://img.charahub.com/c1315460_8966b4f52a1c8ae2fdd3de44345d9231.png[/img] ((He's $10, which would be 1kg or 1mil. treasure!)) (((((Also hes that expensive because Hes a huge tentative even though hes for sale xoxo)))))
@PricklyGoose

*screams and throws my charahub at you*

OK so
I have a lot of furs and half-humans
so uh
((Also looking through your characters, KEY seems to fit your aesthetic.))
c1315460_8966b4f52a1c8ae2fdd3de44345d9231.png
((He's $10, which would be 1kg or 1mil. treasure!))
(((((Also hes that expensive because Hes a huge tentative even though hes for sale xoxo)))))
7qCl3Ny.png
@AquaParrot *screams back*

Oh gosh, he is cute. But me poor and me no hav that many mons.

River's actually awesome as well!! I see he's a trade, though, and I don't have many OCs to trade??

I also remember that you have an art/OC shop, and I'm gonna be zoomin over there the minute you open again yee
@AquaParrot *screams back*

Oh gosh, he is cute. But me poor and me no hav that many mons.

River's actually awesome as well!! I see he's a trade, though, and I don't have many OCs to trade??

I also remember that you have an art/OC shop, and I'm gonna be zoomin over there the minute you open again yee
aUKJE16.png
@PricklyGoose
River? I could see him being around half the price of key, since he was a palette test and is therefore a crappy oc-

I actually really like kana?? But her colors throw me off hecc-
I think I'd only be accepting treasure or gems haha. Rip.

seriously tho hold onto kana someone is going to love her and pay you mani mons
@PricklyGoose
River? I could see him being around half the price of key, since he was a palette test and is therefore a crappy oc-

I actually really like kana?? But her colors throw me off hecc-
I think I'd only be accepting treasure or gems haha. Rip.

seriously tho hold onto kana someone is going to love her and pay you mani mons
7qCl3Ny.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12