Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | RobotNix's Art Shop (1 slot open, CAD$$)
quick and dirty post for now, i'll spruce this up and make it more pretty later i currently have [b]one slot open[/b] for a [b]CAD$60 banner/signature[/b], similar to this one: [img]https://media.tumblr.com/b9d2ef83995aa6761f392c49dda21592/tumblr_inline_pee8egROHE1w4rpiy_1280.png[/img] [b]payment upfront via paypal invoice! [/b]comment here using the below form to claim the slot, and PM me with your paypal email and any other information you wouldn't want to include in a comment [quote=form] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Dragon:[/b] [b]Elemental Symbol:[/b] [/quote] [b]turnaround can be expected either a few days from purchase or a week or two after[/b], depending on IRL stuff and my hand health! ----- if you'd like to be pinged for when i next open anything in this shop just let me know! i can separate between CAD commissions and FR currency commissions (which i will offer, just not right now) if you're interested in adoptables of the premade furry variety, i post some to my deviantArt - [u][url=https://www.deviantart.com/onshrike/gallery/66869381/designs-adopts]they can all be found here [/url][/u]
quick and dirty post for now, i'll spruce this up and make it more pretty later

i currently have one slot open for a CAD$60 banner/signature, similar to this one:
tumblr_inline_pee8egROHE1w4rpiy_1280.png

payment upfront via paypal invoice! comment here using the below form to claim the slot, and PM me with your paypal email and any other information you wouldn't want to include in a comment
form wrote:
Username:
Dragon:
Elemental Symbol:

turnaround can be expected either a few days from purchase or a week or two after, depending on IRL stuff and my hand health!

if you'd like to be pinged for when i next open anything in this shop just let me know! i can separate between CAD commissions and FR currency commissions (which i will offer, just not right now)

if you're interested in adoptables of the premade furry variety, i post some to my deviantArt - they can all be found here

rook
they/them
fr +4
tSKOR3g.png
if you don't have much and would like a little doodle of your dragon, it's $3 minimum, or 20g [img]https://i.imgur.com/fA85ZSS.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/SiNooFc.png[/img]
if you don't have much and would like a little doodle of your dragon, it's $3 minimum, or 20g

fA85ZSS.png

SiNooFc.png

rook
they/them
fr +4
tSKOR3g.png
saved
saved

rook
they/them
fr +4
tSKOR3g.png
saved
saved

rook
they/them
fr +4
tSKOR3g.png
@Cerf @Hidd3nstare @MegaAbsols @Meluka @mystiki

heya! you're being pinged cuz i have you written down as wanting to know if i ever open an art shop, and here it is!
@Cerf @Hidd3nstare @MegaAbsols @Meluka @mystiki

heya! you're being pinged cuz i have you written down as wanting to know if i ever open an art shop, and here it is!

rook
they/them
fr +4
tSKOR3g.png
@robotnix your art is gorgeous!! Please ping me when and if you open fr currency commissions, my irl economy isn't going as well as the dragon one haha :'D

You can also keep me pinged for any updates on the real money shop bc I sometimes do have extra cash and like to support artists!!
@robotnix your art is gorgeous!! Please ping me when and if you open fr currency commissions, my irl economy isn't going as well as the dragon one haha :'D

You can also keep me pinged for any updates on the real money shop bc I sometimes do have extra cash and like to support artists!!
..... lMvwFAW.png Everything Nice the Hatchery PZMAyBy.png ............
they/them
it/its
plagueling
Wishlist
free buttons
@Meluka can do can do! ty for your interest :'>
@Meluka can do can do! ty for your interest :'>

rook
they/them
fr +4
tSKOR3g.png
bup
bup

rook
they/them
fr +4
tSKOR3g.png
@RobotNix Hello! References to Ko-Fi have been removed because linking to personal fundraising websites and "Tip Jar" style websites are against FR's rules, which includes posting them in your profile and/or forum signature. Thanks!
@RobotNix Hello! References to Ko-Fi have been removed because linking to personal fundraising websites and "Tip Jar" style websites are against FR's rules, which includes posting them in your profile and/or forum signature. Thanks!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches ah my bad! i wasn't aware, thank you!
@JCStitches ah my bad! i wasn't aware, thank you!

rook
they/them
fr +4
tSKOR3g.png