Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♦ )O( ♦ TAROT READING {OPEN}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Explorer hey there and thanks for your interest! I can take shards as payment, sure! I can get working on that in about an hour or so and i should have it all typed up by this evening (I am 2 hours ahead of FR)
@Explorer hey there and thanks for your interest! I can take shards as payment, sure! I can get working on that in about an hour or so and i should have it all typed up by this evening (I am 2 hours ahead of FR)
hatchery-buttin-3_orig.pngtarot-reading-buttion-3_orig.png
@Estrix
All right then! Sounds good to me. Sending payment now.
@Estrix
All right then! Sounds good to me. Sending payment now.
@Explorer all finished! I sent you a PM :D
@Explorer all finished! I sent you a PM :D
@Estrix
Pronouns: She/her for myself, he/him for my friend
Spread: Dreaming Tree
Question(s): Friendship! Should I stay or should I let him go? What is the likely future of our friendship?
Deck, if applicable: Diviner's choice!
Other, if applicable: N/A

Thank you so much! I will send my payment now :))))
@Estrix
Pronouns: She/her for myself, he/him for my friend
Spread: Dreaming Tree
Question(s): Friendship! Should I stay or should I let him go? What is the likely future of our friendship?
Deck, if applicable: Diviner's choice!
Other, if applicable: N/A

Thank you so much! I will send my payment now :))))
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@QuetzalQueen thanks so much for your interest! I am travelling home today from a family visit, so it will be later in the day that I can get to your reading, but still less than 24 hours. I should have it all typed up for you by this evening
@QuetzalQueen thanks so much for your interest! I am travelling home today from a family visit, so it will be later in the day that I can get to your reading, but still less than 24 hours. I should have it all typed up for you by this evening
@QuetzalQueen All done! PM'ed you :D
@QuetzalQueen All done! PM'ed you :D
Slightly unrelated but I'm happy you got the Wildwood deck! I've had my eyes on that one for a while so I'll request a reading from it once you have the spreads up for it!
Slightly unrelated but I'm happy you got the Wildwood deck! I've had my eyes on that one for a while so I'll request a reading from it once you have the spreads up for it!
@cynosural oh awesome! Im really liking it so far! Also, I have added space for affiliates on here, which you will go onto asap, and I found this handy downloadable for Photoshop. But that leads me to question: on those banners, did you want them to look like they were written just like neon signs? That kinda 3D look, tubing? Or flatter, more like regular text, just in neon colors?
@cynosural oh awesome! Im really liking it so far! Also, I have added space for affiliates on here, which you will go onto asap, and I found this handy downloadable for Photoshop. But that leads me to question: on those banners, did you want them to look like they were written just like neon signs? That kinda 3D look, tubing? Or flatter, more like regular text, just in neon colors?
@Estrix That's too cool! I can't wait for that! I'd like for it to be the neon tubing type letters, if that's not too difficult.
@Estrix That's too cool! I can't wait for that! I'd like for it to be the neon tubing type letters, if that's not too difficult.
@cynosural that should be totally do-able! I found this neato tool and I'm playing around with it. I bet I will have it figured out enough by tomorrow to get things down. Any particular colors for the tubing?
@cynosural that should be totally do-able! I found this neato tool and I'm playing around with it. I bet I will have it figured out enough by tomorrow to get things down. Any particular colors for the tubing?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7