Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♦ )O( ♦ TAROT READING {OPEN}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center][img]https://threemoonsranch.weebly.com/uploads/1/1/7/6/117667319/tarot-reading-banner_orig.png[/img][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2520056/1#post_35160675][color=teal][size=6][font=century gothic]| News |[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2520056/1#post_35160677][color=teal][size=6][font=century gothic]| Readings & Spreads |[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2520056/1#post_35160682][color=teal][size=6][font=century gothic]| Examples |[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2520056/1#post_35160684][color=teal][size=6][font=century gothic]| General Pinglist |[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2520056/1#post_35162529][color=teal][size=6][font=century gothic]| Affiliates |[/url][/center] [center][img]https://threemoonsranch.weebly.com/uploads/1/1/7/6/117667319/divider-card_orig.png[/img][/center] [center][color=teal][size=5][font=century gothic][b]Available Decks:[/b][/font][/size][/color][/center] [center][color=teal][size=5][font=century gothic][u]Tarot Dracois[/u] by Davide Corsi [u]Dreams of Gaia[/u] by Ravynne Phelan [u]Everyday Witch[/u] by Deborah Blake and Elisabeth Alba [u]Wild Wood Tarot[/u] by Mark Ryan, John Matthews, and Will Worthington [u]Animal Totem Tarot[/u] by Leeza Robertson and Eugene Smith[/font][/size][/color][/center] [center][img]https://threemoonsranch.weebly.com/uploads/1/1/7/6/117667319/decks_orig.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://threemoonsranch.weebly.com/uploads/1/1/7/6/117667319/divider-card_orig.png[/img][/center] [center][color=teal][size=5][font=century gothic]Welcome to the Three Moons Tarot Readings Shop! I have been practicing Tarot Deck divination, Pendulum divination, and Dream Interpretation for a few years now and I am looking to diversify my practice and experience. I look forward to helping others find their way and answer questions! I find that reading can be a bit draining on me, so I will only open a few spots at a time. However, I will have a quick response time-usually less than 24 hours, but sometimes up to 48 hours. Thank you for your interest![/font][/size][/color][/center] [center][img]https://threemoonsranch.weebly.com/uploads/1/1/7/6/117667319/divider-card_orig.png[/img][/center] [center][color=teal][size=6][font=century gothic] [u][b]Rules and Guidelines:[/b][/u] [center][color=teal][size=5][font=century gothic]~A Tarot reading is never a substitute for medical, psychological, financial, or legal counseling. Futures shift with every choice we make. Your reading may not remain relevant for an extended period of time. ~Please make sure your questions are in accordance with Flight Rising's user policies/agreements ~My turn-around time is usually less than 24 hrs (same day) but life happens and I may need up to 48 hours to return your reading. Of course a full refund is availible if I cannot complete your reading for whatever reason ~I ask for half payment upfront, and half when I am finished with your reading, or all upfront ~No yes/no questions for Tarot readings please-Tarot is meant to serve as a guide, and not a set path ~For confidentiality, readings will be send through PMs ~Feel free to PM, ping, or comment to get my attention-I am subbed but I do not mind pings [center][img]https://threemoonsranch.weebly.com/uploads/1/1/7/6/117667319/divider-card_orig.png[/img][/center] [center][color=teal][size=5][font=century gothic][b][u]Discounts:[/u][/b] [left][color=teal][size=5][font=century gothic]~10% discount for players on pinglists ~10% discount for affiliates ~10% discount for members of the Light Flight ~15% discount for returning clients ~15% discount for new members (less than 1 month)(will use account profile for reference) ~20% discount if it is your birthday! (will use account profile for reference)[/font][/size][/color][/left] [center][img]https://threemoonsranch.weebly.com/uploads/1/1/7/6/117667319/divider-card_orig.png[/img][/center] [center][color=teal][size=5][font=century gothic][b][u]Open Spots:[/u][/b] 1. 2. 3. [b][u]Order Form: (can be sent via PM, or here)[/u][/b][/center] [left][code][b]Pronouns:[/b] [b]Spread:[/b] [b]Question(s):[/b] [b]Deck:[/b] [b]Applicable Discounts:[/b] [b]Other, if applicable:[/b][/code][/left] [center][img]https://threemoonsranch.weebly.com/uploads/1/1/7/6/117667319/divider-card_orig.png[/img][/center]
tarot-reading-banner_orig.png
divider-card_orig.png
Available Decks:
Tarot Dracois by Davide Corsi
Dreams of Gaia by Ravynne Phelan
Everyday Witch by Deborah Blake and Elisabeth Alba
Wild Wood Tarot by Mark Ryan, John Matthews, and Will Worthington
Animal Totem Tarot by Leeza Robertson and Eugene Smith
decks_orig.png
divider-card_orig.png
Welcome to the Three Moons Tarot Readings Shop!
I have been practicing Tarot Deck divination, Pendulum divination, and Dream Interpretation for a few years now and I am looking to diversify my practice and experience. I look forward to helping others find their way and answer questions!

I find that reading can be a bit draining on me, so I will only open a few spots at a time. However, I will have a quick response time-usually less than 24 hours, but sometimes up to 48 hours. Thank you for your interest!
divider-card_orig.png
Rules and Guidelines:

~A Tarot reading is never a substitute for medical, psychological, financial, or legal counseling. Futures shift with every choice we make. Your reading may not remain relevant for an extended period of time.

~Please make sure your questions are in accordance with Flight Rising's user policies/agreements

~My turn-around time is usually less than 24 hrs (same day) but life happens and I may need up to 48 hours to return your reading. Of course a full refund is availible if I cannot complete your reading for whatever reason

~I ask for half payment upfront, and half when I am finished with your reading, or all upfront

~No yes/no questions for Tarot readings please-Tarot is meant to serve as a guide, and not a set path

~For confidentiality, readings will be send through PMs

~Feel free to PM, ping, or comment to get my attention-I am subbed but I do not mind pings

divider-card_orig.png
Discounts:
~10% discount for players on pinglists
~10% discount for affiliates
~10% discount for members of the Light Flight
~15% discount for returning clients
~15% discount for new members (less than 1 month)(will use account profile for reference)
~20% discount if it is your birthday! (will use account profile for reference)
divider-card_orig.png
Open Spots:

Order Form: (can be sent via PM, or here)
Code:
[b]Pronouns:[/b] [b]Spread:[/b] [b]Question(s):[/b] [b]Deck:[/b] [b]Applicable Discounts:[/b] [b]Other, if applicable:[/b]
divider-card_orig.png
hatchery-buttin-3_orig.pngtarot-reading-buttion-3_orig.png
[center][img]https://threemoonsranch.weebly.com/uploads/1/1/7/6/117667319/news-banner_orig.png[/img][/center] [center][color=teal][size=5][font=century gothic] ~ 9/24/2018 Sooooo I went out of town this past weekend and found a few new metaphysical stores other than the ones I frequent and I found 2 gorgeous decks that I have been looking at getting for a bit now, but that my hometown store did not have. So of course I bought them. I will have their spreads up shortly, and will have those spreads on sale. In the meantime, the two new decks are: The Wild Wood Tarot, and The Animal Totem Tarot ~9/16/2018 I have added two new decks to my family of cards! I am excited to use them so I have placed a few of my readings on sale :D The two new decks are: Dreams of Gaia Everyday Witch I have also added a few spreads that go along with these decks so be sure to check them out! ~We are Officially OPEN! -9/4/2018
news-banner_orig.png
~ 9/24/2018 Sooooo I went out of town this past weekend and found a few new metaphysical stores other than the ones I frequent and I found 2 gorgeous decks that I have been looking at getting for a bit now, but that my hometown store did not have. So of course I bought them. I will have their spreads up shortly, and will have those spreads on sale. In the meantime, the two new decks are:

The Wild Wood Tarot, and The Animal Totem Tarot

~9/16/2018 I have added two new decks to my family of cards! I am excited to use them so I have placed a few of my readings on sale :D The two new decks are:
Dreams of Gaia
Everyday Witch

I have also added a few spreads that go along with these decks so be sure to check them out!

~We are Officially OPEN! -9/4/2018
[center][img]https://threemoonsranch.weebly.com/uploads/1/1/7/6/117667319/reading-spreads-banner_orig.png[/img][/center] [columns] [nextcol] [center][color=teal][size=5][font=century gothic][b]Custom Spread[/b] [center][color=teal][size=4][font=century gothic][b]7kt/g per card, 5-10 cards[/b] [center][color=teal][size=4]This spread does not follow a set guide. I just put your question(s)/situation out there, and I see if the cards have a message from someone or something for you. [nextcol] [center][color=teal][size=5][font=century gothic][b]Pendulum Dowsing[/b] [center][color=teal][size=4][font=century gothic][b]5kt/g per question, 1-10 questions[/b] [center][color=teal][size=4]In addition to practicing Tarot Reading, I also practice Pendulumn Dowsing. Pendulumn Dowsing is better for yes/no questions and will result in yes/no/maybe answers. [/columns] [rule] [columns] [nextcol] [center][color=teal][size=5][font=century gothic][b]The Flight of the Dragon Spread[/b] [center][color=teal][size=4][font=century gothic][b]50kt/g[/b] [center][color=teal][size=4][b]1.[/b]The Dragon's Den-The energies available to you [b]2.[/b] The enemies-The obstacles (external or inner) you will find along the way [b]3.[/b] The Fire of the Dragon-The inner resources you may not be aware of [b]4.[/b] The Updrafts-The intuition that help you on your way [b]5.[/b] The Allies-External support that you may not know you have [b]6.[/b] The Arrival-Perhaps it is not where you thought you would arrive, but this is what you need to attain a new level of awareness [nextcol] [center][color=teal][size=5][font=century gothic][b]The Celtic Cross Spread[/b] [center][color=teal][size=4][font=century gothic][b]70kt/g[/b] [center][color=teal][size=4][b]1.[/b]You and your current state of being [b]2.[/b] What opposes or influences you [b]3.[/b] The origin of your question [b]4.[/b] Past events and concerns [b]5.[/b] Issues that are significant in the present or may comes to pass in the future [b]6.[/b] What lies ahead [b]7.[/b] The current state of your emotional self [b]8.[/b] External forces [b]9.[/b] Hopes and desires [b]10.[/b] The possible outcome to your question [/columns] [rule] [columns] [nextcol] [center][color=teal][size=5][font=century gothic][b]The Dreamer's Spread[/b] [center][color=teal][size=4][font=century gothic][b]65kt/g[/b] [center][color=teal][size=4][b]1.[/b] The Dreamer/your present self [b]2.[/b] The Unconscious Mind [b]3.[/b] Past [b]4.[/b] Immediate Future [b]5.[/b] Long Term Future [b]6.[/b] The Conscious Mind [b]7.[/b] Repression [b]8.[/b] Guide [b]9.[/b] Expression [nextcol] [center][color=teal][size=5][font=century gothic][b]Star Guide Spread[/b] [center][color=teal][size=4][font=century gothic][b]5[s][/s]0kt/g[/b] [center][color=teal][size=4][b]1.[/b]The present situation [b]2.[/b] Cause of conflicts and obstacles [b]3.[/b] Changes needed in order to face challenges [b]4.[/b] Your strengths [b]5.[/b] Other challenges [b]6.[/b] Final outcome [/columns] [rule] [columns] [nextcol] [center][color=teal][size=5][font=century gothic][b]The Dreaming Tree Spread[/b] [center][color=teal][size=4][font=century gothic][b]80kt/g[/b] [center][color=teal][size=4][b]1.[/b] The Trunk-You, the seeker [b]2.[/b] The First Branch-current mood or energy [b]3.[/b] The Second Branch-Possible strength or weakness that can impact the present [b]4.[/b] The Third Branch-the present [b]5.[/b] The Fourth Branch-the first of 3 choices/possible courses of action [b]6.[/b] The First Leaf-the second of 3 choices/possible courses of action [b]7.[/b] The Second Leaf- the third of 3 choices/possible courses of action [b]8.[/b] The Fifth Branch-the next few weeks ahead [b]9.[/b] The First Root-someone or something from the present that may have influence [b]10.[/b] The Second Root-someone or something from the past that may have influence [b]11.[/b] The Third Root-your subconscious feelings and thoughts [b]12.[/b] The Third Leaf- the next few months [nextcol] [center][color=teal][size=5][font=century gothic][b]Tetraktys Spread[/b] [center][color=teal][size=4][font=century gothic][b]70kt/g[/b] [center][color=teal][size=4][b]1.[/b]Fire-Creative forces, will, and ambition [b]2.[/b] Air-Current thought and strategies concerning your goals [b]3.[/b] Water-Explores emotional self [b]4.[/b] Earth-Coping with everyday life [b]5.[/b] Creator-What drives you in new directions [b]6.[/b] Sustainer-What helps keep you balanced [b]7.[/b] Destroyer-What needs to be done in order to move forward [b]8.[/b] Light-Cosmic forces guiding you to fulfillment [b]9.[/b] Dark-The cosmo's reaction to your current state of being [b]10.[/b] Premise-The foundation for the entire spread [/columns] [rule] [columns] [nextcol] [center][color=teal][size=5][font=century gothic][b]The Bow Spread[/b] [center][color=teal][size=4][font=century gothic][b]55kt/g[/b] [center][color=teal][size=4][b]1.[/b] The Significator-you, the asker and the issue [b]2.[/b] The Bow-The point at which your skills can be focused [b]3.[/b] The Conscious Limb-What do you think about the situation? [b]4.[/b] The Spiritual Limb- What do you feel about the situation? [b]5.[/b] The String- The energy or momentum of the situation [b]6.[/b] The Fletchlings- The point of the balance, what guides the solution? [b]7.[/b] The Arrowhead- The personal intent, the outcome [nextcol] [center][color=teal][size=5][font=century gothic][b]The World Tree[/b] [center][color=teal][size=4][font=century gothic][b]60kt/g[/b] [center][color=teal][size=4][b]1.[/b] The Roots-The root of the issue [b]2.[/b] The Branches- Possibilities of the issue [b]3.[/b] East- What do you take with you? [b]4.[/b] West- What do you leave behind you? [b]5.[/b] South-What do you hope for? [b]6.[/b] North- What do you fear? [b]7.[/b] The way through the woods- What enables you to engage with the issue? [b]8.[/b] The wisdom of the World Tree-The hidden wisdom of the issue [/columns] [rule] [columns] [nextcol] [center][color=teal][size=5][font=century gothic][b]Past Life Spread[/b] [center][color=teal][size=4][font=century gothic][b]60kt/g[/b] [center][color=teal][size=4][b]1.[/b]Emotional influences [b]2.[/b] Mental influences [b]3.[/b] Spiritual influences [b]4.[/b] Physical influences [b]5.[/b] Karmic debt owed [b]6.[/b] Karmic lessons to learn [b]7.[/b] Past-life impact on present life [b]8.[/b] Past-life impact on future [nextcol] [center][color=teal][size=5][font=century gothic][b]Inner Totem Pole[/b] [center][color=teal][size=4][font=century gothic][b]60kt/g[/b] [center][color=teal][size=4][b]1.[/b] The earth from which you grow [b]2.[/b] The roots [b]3.[/b] Create, regenerate [b]4.[/b] Action, inspiration, reaction [b]5.[/b] The heart of the mediator [b]6.[/b] Communication [b]7.[/b] The eyes have it [b]8.[/b] Top of the totem pole: Awareness [/columns] [rule] [columns] [nextcol] [center][color=teal][size=5][font=century gothic][b]Pathway Spread[/b] [center][color=teal][size=4][font=century gothic][b]15kt/g[/b] [center][color=teal][size=4][b]1.[/b]The Issue [b]2.[/b] Action to Avoid [b]3.[/b] Action to take [nextcol] [center][color=teal][size=5][font=century gothic][b]Past - Present - Future[/b] [center][color=teal][size=4][font=century gothic][b]15kt/g[/b] [center][color=teal][size=4][b]1.[/b]Your Past [b]2.[/b] Your Present [b]3.[/b] Your Future [nextcol] [center][color=teal][size=5][font=century gothic][b]Dream Exploration Spread[/b] [center][color=teal][size=4][font=century gothic][b]15kt/g[/b] [center][color=teal][size=4][b]1.[/b]Relevance of the dream to your life [b]2.[/b] Lessons to be learned from the dream [b]3.[/b] How to apply the dream to your life [/columns] [rule] [center][color=teal][size=5][font=century gothic][b]Card-A-Day[/b] [center][color=teal][size=4][font=century gothic][b]Price: 5kt/g per day, up to one week[/b] [center][color=teal][size=4]A single card, typically to reveal insight into the coming day or two
reading-spreads-banner_orig.png
Custom Spread
7kt/g per card, 5-10 cards
This spread does not follow a set guide. I just put your question(s)/situation out there, and I see if the cards have a message from someone or something for you.

Pendulum Dowsing
5kt/g per question, 1-10 questions
In addition to practicing Tarot Reading, I also practice Pendulumn Dowsing. Pendulumn Dowsing is better for yes/no questions and will result in yes/no/maybe answers.

The Flight of the Dragon Spread
50kt/g
1.The Dragon's Den-The energies available to you

2. The enemies-The obstacles (external or inner) you will find along the way

3. The Fire of the Dragon-The inner resources you may not be aware of

4. The Updrafts-The intuition that help you on your way

5. The Allies-External support that you may not know you have

6. The Arrival-Perhaps it is not where you thought you would arrive, but this is what you need to attain a new level of awareness

The Celtic Cross Spread
70kt/g
1.You and your current state of being

2. What opposes or influences you

3. The origin of your question

4. Past events and concerns

5. Issues that are significant in the present or may comes to pass in the future

6. What lies ahead

7. The current state of your emotional self

8. External forces

9. Hopes and desires

10. The possible outcome to your question

The Dreamer's Spread
65kt/g
1. The Dreamer/your present self

2. The Unconscious Mind

3. Past

4. Immediate Future

5. Long Term Future

6. The Conscious Mind

7. Repression

8. Guide

9. Expression

Star Guide Spread
50kt/g
1.The present situation

2. Cause of conflicts and obstacles

3. Changes needed in order to face challenges

4. Your strengths

5. Other challenges

6. Final outcome

The Dreaming Tree Spread
80kt/g
1. The Trunk-You, the seeker

2. The First Branch-current mood or energy

3. The Second Branch-Possible strength or weakness that can impact the present

4. The Third Branch-the present

5. The Fourth Branch-the first of 3 choices/possible courses of action

6. The First Leaf-the second of 3 choices/possible courses of action

7. The Second Leaf- the third of 3 choices/possible courses of action

8. The Fifth Branch-the next few weeks ahead

9. The First Root-someone or something from the present that may have influence

10. The Second Root-someone or something from the past that may have influence

11. The Third Root-your subconscious feelings and thoughts

12. The Third Leaf- the next few months

Tetraktys Spread
70kt/g
1.Fire-Creative forces, will, and ambition

2. Air-Current thought and strategies concerning your goals

3. Water-Explores emotional self

4. Earth-Coping with everyday life

5. Creator-What drives you in new directions

6. Sustainer-What helps keep you balanced

7. Destroyer-What needs to be done in order to move forward

8. Light-Cosmic forces guiding you to fulfillment

9. Dark-The cosmo's reaction to your current state of being

10. Premise-The foundation for the entire spread

The Bow Spread
55kt/g
1. The Significator-you, the asker and the issue
2. The Bow-The point at which your skills can be focused

3. The Conscious Limb-What do you think about the situation?

4. The Spiritual Limb- What do you feel about the situation?

5. The String- The energy or momentum of the situation

6. The Fletchlings- The point of the balance, what guides the solution?

7. The Arrowhead- The personal intent, the outcome

The World Tree
60kt/g
1. The Roots-The root of the issue

2. The Branches- Possibilities of the issue

3. East- What do you take with you?

4. West- What do you leave behind you?

5. South-What do you hope for?

6. North- What do you fear?

7. The way through the woods- What enables you to engage with the issue?

8. The wisdom of the World Tree-The hidden wisdom of the issue

Past Life Spread
60kt/g
1.Emotional influences

2. Mental influences

3. Spiritual influences

4. Physical influences

5. Karmic debt owed

6. Karmic lessons to learn

7. Past-life impact on present life

8. Past-life impact on future

Inner Totem Pole
60kt/g
1. The earth from which you grow

2. The roots

3. Create, regenerate

4. Action, inspiration, reaction

5. The heart of the mediator

6. Communication

7. The eyes have it

8. Top of the totem pole: Awareness

Pathway Spread
15kt/g
1.The Issue

2. Action to Avoid

3. Action to take

Past - Present - Future
15kt/g
1.Your Past

2. Your Present

3. Your Future

Dream Exploration Spread
15kt/g
1.Relevance of the dream to your life

2. Lessons to be learned from the dream

3. How to apply the dream to your life

Card-A-Day
Price: 5kt/g per day, up to one week
A single card, typically to reveal insight into the coming day or two
[center][img]https://threemoonsranch.weebly.com/uploads/1/1/7/6/117667319/examples_orig.png[/img][/center] [center]COMING SOON! (As I have time to type them up :) )[/center]
examples_orig.png
COMING SOON! (As I have time to type them up :) )
[center][img]https://threemoonsranch.weebly.com/uploads/1/1/7/6/117667319/general-pinglist-banner_orig.png[/img][/center] [center] @beccaboo @cynosural @Gobias @WindKisses [/center]
general-pinglist-banner_orig.png
[center][img]https://threemoonsranch.weebly.com/uploads/1/1/7/6/117667319/affiliates-banner_orig.png[/img][/center] [center][color=teal][font=century gothic][size=5] If for any reason I cannot complete your oder, I am closed, or my spots are full (or if you just want to check out other readers!) then I encourage you to check out my affiliates! The affiliates I have on this list are trusted readers![/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2520056/1#post_2520056][img]https://threemoonsranch.weebly.com/uploads/1/1/7/6/117667319/tarot-reading-banner_orig.png[/img][/url] [/center] [code][center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2520056/1#post_2520056][img]https://threemoonsranch.weebly.com/uploads/1/1/7/6/117667319/tarot-reading-banner_orig.png[/img][/url] [/center][/code] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2520056/1#post_2520056][img]https://threemoonsranch.weebly.com/uploads/1/1/7/6/117667319/affiliate-bump-banner_orig.png[/img][/url] [/center] [code][center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2520056/1#post_2520056][img]https://threemoonsranch.weebly.com/uploads/1/1/7/6/117667319/affiliate-bump-banner_orig.png[/img][/url] [/center][/code] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2536010/1#post_2536010][img]https://threemoonsranch.weebly.com/uploads/1/1/7/6/117667319/starglowtarot-baner_orig.png[/img][/url] [/center]
affiliates-banner_orig.png
If for any reason I cannot complete your oder, I am closed, or my spots are full (or if you just want to check out other readers!) then I encourage you to check out my affiliates! The affiliates I have on this list are trusted readers!
tarot-reading-banner_orig.png
Code:
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2520056/1#post_2520056][img]https://threemoonsranch.weebly.com/uploads/1/1/7/6/117667319/tarot-reading-banner_orig.png[/img][/url] [/center]

affiliate-bump-banner_orig.png
Code:
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2520056/1#post_2520056][img]https://threemoonsranch.weebly.com/uploads/1/1/7/6/117667319/affiliate-bump-banner_orig.png[/img][/url] [/center]
starglowtarot-baner_orig.png

and we are OPEN :D
and we are OPEN :D
@Estrix

oh, this looks interesting

Pronouns: he/him
Spread: Star Guide Spread
Question(s): Changes needed in order to face challenges
Deck, if applicable: None
Other, if applicable: None

If I filled this form wrong, plz tell me :o
@Estrix

oh, this looks interesting

Pronouns: he/him
Spread: Star Guide Spread
Question(s): Changes needed in order to face challenges
Deck, if applicable: None
Other, if applicable: None

If I filled this form wrong, plz tell me :o
y6Tz96p.png

Artemy | he/him | +10 FR time
@Akenthief thanks so much for your interest! Go ahead and send a CR please, and I can actually do your reading right now :D I will message you with the reading as soon as I am done
@Akenthief thanks so much for your interest! Go ahead and send a CR please, and I can actually do your reading right now :D I will message you with the reading as soon as I am done
@FelixEgadrik
just pinging myself so I can find it easier later.
I'll be back..
@FelixEgadrik
just pinging myself so I can find it easier later.
I'll be back..
artshoplogo.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7