Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] WLGY Art Shop! [!GIJINKAS!]
1 2 3
Ya look like ya need a bump, friend
Ya look like ya need a bump, friend
045c60ad-113a-4a94-99a7-3d2d45550599_100x100.pngy8UIEi9.pngg51KshI.png
birthday b u m p!
birthday b u m p!
Kano3Shuuya.png
@Kano3Shuuya

Username: FlyingButtress
Type: Bust
Sketch / Flat Colored / Shaded: Artist's choice!
Reference(What you want drawn): Artist's choice! (^v^) Anyone from my lair, unless you definitely prefer I narrow the choice down to fewer dragons, or to a single dragon, I could probably figure something out.

Notes: Whatever you as the artist are inspired by, prefer to create, or want to try out, I am up for it! Just let me know how much you want for it. If it's in the bust range, I expect the price to be somewhere between 125-175 treasure or gems (also whichever payment type you prefer, I can do, treasure, gems, or a mix of the two). Feel free to demand more information from me, or take this opportunity and run with it.
@Kano3Shuuya

Username: FlyingButtress
Type: Bust
Sketch / Flat Colored / Shaded: Artist's choice!
Reference(What you want drawn): Artist's choice! (^v^) Anyone from my lair, unless you definitely prefer I narrow the choice down to fewer dragons, or to a single dragon, I could probably figure something out.

Notes: Whatever you as the artist are inspired by, prefer to create, or want to try out, I am up for it! Just let me know how much you want for it. If it's in the bust range, I expect the price to be somewhere between 125-175 treasure or gems (also whichever payment type you prefer, I can do, treasure, gems, or a mix of the two). Feel free to demand more information from me, or take this opportunity and run with it.
tumblr_inline_nx3ctz80M11qm7hsw_250.png
@FlyingButtress Here's your bust! hope you enjoy! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/496757183711674378/529044238596309013/unknown.png[/img] i love drawing guise's so much i couldn't help myself to him that'll be- 155kt!
@FlyingButtress
Here's your bust! hope you enjoy!
unknown.png
i love drawing guise's so much i couldn't help myself to him

that'll be- 155kt!
Kano3Shuuya.png
@Kano3Shuuya

Ah! Perfect! Librarians need art, too! (^v^) The guises are definitely some of the most mysterious apparel. Awesome, thank you so much! Sending a CR now!
@Kano3Shuuya

Ah! Perfect! Librarians need art, too! (^v^) The guises are definitely some of the most mysterious apparel. Awesome, thank you so much! Sending a CR now!
tumblr_inline_nx3ctz80M11qm7hsw_250.png
take a bump :)
take a bump :)
Please click on my babies!
FR time+17
Art-Shop-Button.jpg
Coatl-WC-Imp-Button.png
Wn6vGC1.png
Bb9XFYa.png
7A7cEAI.png
tNgQJvM.png
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
jccRWgS.png
40QQWBU.png
o4KdtaP.png
bump!
bump!
Kano3Shuuya.png
Bump for my old thunderclash inn buddy :)
Bump for my old thunderclash inn buddy :)
I4TUkY9.png
bump
bump
Kano3Shuuya.png
*sighhhh* bump.....
*sighhhh* bump.....
Kano3Shuuya.png
1 2 3