Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [W] OC Art, [H] T/G/Sprite/Retired 2013+
1 2 3 4
^^
^^
79026279_w2VMGEmYzwnnL1n.png
Hey there! I was wondering if you may like my art!
Example

25plr2d.jpg
Hey there! I was wondering if you may like my art!
Example

25plr2d.jpg
Webp.net-resizeimage_7.jpg
Hi! Here's some examples of my art and prices: https://sta.sh/22qlefe2t23?edit=1
Hi! Here's some examples of my art and prices: https://sta.sh/22qlefe2t23?edit=1
sig.png 1D7bNEj.png
@binch Hey! Sorry for the late reply, while your art is lovely it's not what I am looking for, but thank you for messaging me!

@Mintso Hey! Also apologies for the late reply, university caught up with me! Your art is cute but not what I am looking for, ty for messaging me nonetheless!

@TheWeirdGeekyOne Heyo! Sorry for the late reply, I was thinking cause your art is lovely, but I couldn't visualize anyone I want to get art from in your style, I hope that's understandable! Thank you for messaging me nonetheless!!
@binch Hey! Sorry for the late reply, while your art is lovely it's not what I am looking for, but thank you for messaging me!

@Mintso Hey! Also apologies for the late reply, university caught up with me! Your art is cute but not what I am looking for, ty for messaging me nonetheless!

@TheWeirdGeekyOne Heyo! Sorry for the late reply, I was thinking cause your art is lovely, but I couldn't visualize anyone I want to get art from in your style, I hope that's understandable! Thank you for messaging me nonetheless!!
[img]https://file.toyhou.se/images/9752499_UeikvwXobtEfnpY.png[/img] ^My painting style. Doesn't have to be furry! I don't really have that many recent humanoid paintings, but I do have this for an example anatomy-wise [img]https://file.toyhou.se/images/9556393_jUcjlIGNJuWVIAK.png[/img] My "paintings" are highly experimental, which means they'll probably be painted over a cleaned up sketch (like above). I'm willing to do pretty much any character, just no NSFW or GORE! Painted headshot sketches would be valued at about 1mil, and a painted fullbody would be around 2.5mil. I won't be able to do any mechs tho, since i'm not great at metallic textures quite yet.
9752499_UeikvwXobtEfnpY.png
^My painting style. Doesn't have to be furry!
I don't really have that many recent humanoid paintings, but I do have this for an example anatomy-wise
9556393_jUcjlIGNJuWVIAK.png

My "paintings" are highly experimental, which means they'll probably be painted over a cleaned up sketch (like above).
I'm willing to do pretty much any character, just no NSFW or GORE!
Painted headshot sketches would be valued at about 1mil,
and a painted fullbody would be around 2.5mil.
I won't be able to do any mechs tho, since i'm not great at metallic textures quite yet.
7qCl3Ny.png
Hi, there! I'd love to do some art for you if you're interested-- I don't have an art shop set up, but I'll leave a link to my art tag!

PM me if you'd like to discuss details! :]
Hi, there! I'd love to do some art for you if you're interested-- I don't have an art shop set up, but I'll leave a link to my art tag!

PM me if you'd like to discuss details! :]
FR +3
LIo8D8G.gif
@UndeadFae Heyo! Thanks for the interest! Your art is lovely but not what I am seeking for right now!

@AquaParrot Heyo! Thanks for posting into the thread! Your art is cute, but the style isn't what I am looking for, either way thank you for checking in!

@gothcosmos Heyo! I have been thinking about your art, could you give me estimates in pricing through PM? I am still thinking on/deciding, but I am always open on hearing the rates as well to help me decide on what I'd get :>
@UndeadFae Heyo! Thanks for the interest! Your art is lovely but not what I am seeking for right now!

@AquaParrot Heyo! Thanks for posting into the thread! Your art is cute, but the style isn't what I am looking for, either way thank you for checking in!

@gothcosmos Heyo! I have been thinking about your art, could you give me estimates in pricing through PM? I am still thinking on/deciding, but I am always open on hearing the rates as well to help me decide on what I'd get :>
@TheUltimateOwl
Np!~ hope you find the perfect artist! ;w;
@TheUltimateOwl
Np!~ hope you find the perfect artist! ;w;
7qCl3Ny.png
^
^
^
^