Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | <Minnow's Gem Fullbody Sketches>[PING]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@kingdoms
Youre added!
@kingdoms
Youre added!
signature_minnow_by_minnowbutt-dcl2njy.png
@Minnowbutt

May I get pinged as well?

Also, do you do signatures?
@Minnowbutt

May I get pinged as well?

Also, do you do signatures?
k1nm2oI.png
@MaltedSoda
Youre added!
And I'm afraid not and I don't think I ever will. Im sorry >>
@MaltedSoda
Youre added!
And I'm afraid not and I don't think I ever will. Im sorry >>
@Einstakur Here you go! A very twisty boy [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/0689/th/pre/i/2018/258/9/1/fr_allan_by_minnowbutt-dcmy67o.png[/img] @Imperia And here's your sly skydancer :o [img]https://img00.deviantart.net/03dd/i/2018/257/b/f/fr_kaz_by_minnowbutt-dcmvvbr.png[/img] @Novoluvaga @Lyka @illogical @QuetzalQueen @kingdoms @MaltedSoda [b]Two slots[/b] are now open ;p I will do the first two people to respond. Please remember that I would like payment right after you are accepted. Edit// No more slots!
@Einstakur
Here you go! A very twisty boy
fr_allan_by_minnowbutt-dcmy67o.png

@Imperia
And here's your sly skydancer :o
fr_kaz_by_minnowbutt-dcmvvbr.png

@Novoluvaga @Lyka @illogical @QuetzalQueen @kingdoms @MaltedSoda

Two slots are now open ;p I will do the first two people to respond. Please remember that I would like payment right after you are accepted.
Edit// No more slots!
Ooooo yes please! May I please get a fullbody slot?
Ooooo yes please! May I please get a fullbody slot?
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@QuetzalQueen
You got it :o
@QuetzalQueen
You got it :o
can i claim a slot as well?
can i claim a slot as well?
haxorus.gif

Wishlist
♥ she / they
♥ +3 Hours FR time
@FelixMcTrashy
Yep!

Both slots are now taken!
@FelixMcTrashy
Yep!

Both slots are now taken!
Awesome!

Um- so in the event that you're willing to draw dragon OC's, could you draw one of these two??

Theta or Zoran

If not you can just pick outta the following: Avian, , Carmine, Ieyasu, or Harrison

Figured I'd give you more freedom to choose just in case your work load got a bit extreme from the other buyer!!
Awesome!

Um- so in the event that you're willing to draw dragon OC's, could you draw one of these two??

Theta or Zoran

If not you can just pick outta the following: Avian, , Carmine, Ieyasu, or Harrison

Figured I'd give you more freedom to choose just in case your work load got a bit extreme from the other buyer!!
haxorus.gif

Wishlist
♥ she / they
♥ +3 Hours FR time
@FelixMcTrashy
Ill do Avian if thats alright! I really appreciate the notion though ;;

Im avoiding drawing peoples ocs so that I dont have to draw a super complex one later on ngl, but yours are real cut e

Do you want her to have the transparent outline? And do you have any requests for what shes doing/ looks like? I read her bio, and the butterfly concept is real cool and I can work that in if you wish! :0
@FelixMcTrashy
Ill do Avian if thats alright! I really appreciate the notion though ;;

Im avoiding drawing peoples ocs so that I dont have to draw a super complex one later on ngl, but yours are real cut e

Do you want her to have the transparent outline? And do you have any requests for what shes doing/ looks like? I read her bio, and the butterfly concept is real cool and I can work that in if you wish! :0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12