Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | <Minnow's Gem Fullbody Sketches>[PING]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Your Username: illogical Dragon: (image) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42016671] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/420167/42016671_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon ID: #42016671 Background type: Transparent please! +20g Personality blurb: Salem is mischievous, but also a goofy boy! c: Other: Your art style is beautiful ;-; Also, would you take 100kt + the 20g? If not, 120g is fine!
Your Username: illogical
Dragon: (image)

42016671_350.png

Dragon ID: #42016671
Background type: Transparent please! +20g
Personality blurb: Salem is mischievous, but also a goofy boy! c:
Other: Your art style is beautiful ;-; Also, would you take 100kt + the 20g? If not, 120g is fine!
asdffff.png
aC86tUH.png
5iXiC8z.png
HJLIYn4.png
Vs2WmBF.png
joJXsVi.png
O6cEDNG.png
@illogical
My slots are currently full, but I'll ping you when slots are available next!
I'm only taking gems at the moment, sorry! ^^
@illogical
My slots are currently full, but I'll ping you when slots are available next!
I'm only taking gems at the moment, sorry! ^^
signature_minnow_by_minnowbutt-dcl2njy.png
@Luunai [img]https://img00.deviantart.net/a50a/i/2018/244/8/8/fr_tsubasa_by_minnowbutt-dclss7i.png[/img] i actually had a real fun time drawing them :v: thank you! @Novoluvaga @Imperia @Lyka @illogical I have one slot open now! first to reply will get it :o
@Luunai
fr_tsubasa_by_minnowbutt-dclss7i.png
i actually had a real fun time drawing them :v: thank you!

@Novoluvaga @Imperia @Lyka @illogical
I have one slot open now! first to reply will get it :o

Oof that was a rush and a half to claim, usually timezones mean I'm late for this sort of thing, but here's the form :> [b]Username:[/b] Imperia [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15113272] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/151133/15113272_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon ID:[/b] #15113272 [b]Background type:[/b] Outline and transparent Personality blurb: He's a very confident and manipulative dragon, generally getting what he wants sooner or later. Not greedy, although he does like the finer things in life, and much of his power play behind the scenes has some ulterior motive. Presents himself as friendly enough. Kinda slender in build, as well. [b]Other[/b]: I'm thinking something sleek and more horizontal in posing would be good for Kaz, if that makes sense? He's a sly dragon and I'd like the pose to reflect the more sneaky aspect of him. Also, if you could have a kinda parchment-y background with dark lines would be super cool! Kinda like the SD example you've got, as a point of reference :D [b]Edit:[/b] Removed ping
Oof that was a rush and a half to claim, usually timezones mean I'm late for this sort of thing, but here's the form :>

Username: Imperia
Dragon:

15113272_350.png

Dragon ID: #15113272
Background type: Outline and transparent
Personality blurb: He's a very confident and manipulative dragon, generally getting what he wants sooner or later. Not greedy, although he does like the finer things in life, and much of his power play behind the scenes has some ulterior motive. Presents himself as friendly enough. Kinda slender in build, as well.
Other: I'm thinking something sleek and more horizontal in posing would be good for Kaz, if that makes sense? He's a sly dragon and I'd like the pose to reflect the more sneaky aspect of him. Also, if you could have a kinda parchment-y background with dark lines would be super cool! Kinda like the SD example you've got, as a point of reference :D

Edit: Removed ping
extra-candles-left.png
Apotheos
FR+8
She/Her
I have too many projects send help
@Imperia
You got it! And yeah, it probably doesnt really help that im most active around 23-3 fr time huh
Ooh he looks he'll be fun to do, though I apologize as I cant quite do a textured background? Though I can do a darker ink colored lining with a light yellowish paper color if thats what you're going for :o
Please send me 120 gems and Ill get on it soon!
@Imperia
You got it! And yeah, it probably doesnt really help that im most active around 23-3 fr time huh
Ooh he looks he'll be fun to do, though I apologize as I cant quite do a textured background? Though I can do a darker ink colored lining with a light yellowish paper color if thats what you're going for :o
Please send me 120 gems and Ill get on it soon!
Haha, yeah :>
A non-textured background is cool, the light yellowish colour is what I was getting at for him, just trying to describe it is a little awkward :') that all sounds good to me, though, thank you!
Before I send the payment, do you prefer it through cr or pm? :>
Haha, yeah :>
A non-textured background is cool, the light yellowish colour is what I was getting at for him, just trying to describe it is a little awkward :') that all sounds good to me, though, thank you!
Before I send the payment, do you prefer it through cr or pm? :>
extra-candles-left.png
Apotheos
FR+8
She/Her
I have too many projects send help
@Imperia
Thats what i thought, but just wanted to make sure ^^
Crossroads please!
@Imperia
Thats what i thought, but just wanted to make sure ^^
Crossroads please!
These are lovely! May I please be pinged when your shop is open again?
These are lovely! May I please be pinged when your shop is open again?
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@QuetzalQueen
You're added! Thank you :')
@QuetzalQueen
You're added! Thank you :')
@Minnowbutt
Aahh, thank you so much, he turned out gorgeous! *O*
Thank you for putting all those details in, everything looks fabulous, it was a pleasure to commission you~
@Minnowbutt
Aahh, thank you so much, he turned out gorgeous! *O*
Thank you for putting all those details in, everything looks fabulous, it was a pleasure to commission you~
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12