Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Everyone's Quick Lore Shop~ Closed
1 2 3 4
@Remnio

How about her hatchlings being born? I read through her lore and thought that could be something to write about. If not, that's totally cool! I just want to get your approval before I start writing.
@Remnio

How about her hatchlings being born? I read through her lore and thought that could be something to write about. If not, that's totally cool! I just want to get your approval before I start writing.
5159.pngoie-MMw-Romgf4h-RP.png7684.png
that batch was actually a test, but i do like the idea! i want her to have a single son named Cú! i just have yet to find a good father for him
that batch was actually a test, but i do like the idea! i want her to have a single son named Cú! i just have yet to find a good father for him
@remnio

Alrighty! I'll try to finish it tonight. If not, I should definitely have it by tomorrow.
@remnio

Alrighty! I'll try to finish it tonight. If not, I should definitely have it by tomorrow.
@remnio

The total will come out to a nice 40kt (400 words). Send the CR whenever you're ready!
@remnio

The total will come out to a nice 40kt (400 words). Send the CR whenever you're ready!
@remnio
Info: wrote:
Writing time: 45min
Spellchecked: Myself, one other site
Words: 410
Other: The quote is from the song Walk In The Rain by Passenger, adapted by myself.

I'm walking alone with these legs made of stone. I'm almost dry and I'm almost home where the photographs smile, and I'm still someone's child. My place? It is set, so I'll stay for a while. Then, I'll walk out in the rain like I'm born all over again.

In the days that she wandered the lonely roads, she really didn't know what a home was. However, the day she had her lone child, she knew exactly what: It resided in the hatchling's starry eyes, the first cracks in his shell, his first chirps and squeaks and caws.

It was in the stories about his day he eagerly told her any chance he could. Most of them were fantastical, like the time he'd fought a Rat Lord all by himself or the time he flew so high up that even the largest Imperial looked like an ant. She'd laugh and go along with it, convincing him to go on.

It was in the books they read together, him sitting eagerly beside her as her softened voice painted vivid pictures in his head. His imagination was fluid and his soul was bright., and Mother always told him he'd do amazing things.

It was in the weightless air as they flew together for the first time. He may have stumbled and fell at the end, but he got up with head held high--Just as mother did. She'll never forget him telling her that. "I want to be like you!"

He didn't know her backstory. He didn't know she had spent so much time alone, hating every dragon that dare cross her path. He only knew Mother, and Mother was the best thing to happen to him. He was the best thing to happen to her. He was her home, her comfort, her guiding light. She couldn't picture a life without him.

On the days he was out training, hunting, or learning, she was occupied by her mate, (mate's name here). He was charming and kind, and gave her the best gift she ever could've wished for. In turn, she was loyal to him. As such, their bond became unbreakable. On the nights that she couldn't sleep, he would always stay up with her to ease the painful memories of her past.

She learned that home wasn't a place or an item. It was the people that she couldn't live without: The hatchling she adored and her mate that never left her side.
@remnio
Writing time: 45min
Spellchecked: Myself, one other site
Words: 410
Other: The quote is from the song Walk In The Rain by Passenger, adapted by myself.

I'm walking alone with these legs made of stone. I'm almost dry and I'm almost home where the photographs smile, and I'm still someone's child. My place? It is set, so I'll stay for a while. Then, I'll walk out in the rain like I'm born all over again.

In the days that she wandered the lonely roads, she really didn't know what a home was. However, the day she had her lone child, she knew exactly what: It resided in the hatchling's starry eyes, the first cracks in his shell, his first chirps and squeaks and caws.

It was in the stories about his day he eagerly told her any chance he could. Most of them were fantastical, like the time he'd fought a Rat Lord all by himself or the time he flew so high up that even the largest Imperial looked like an ant. She'd laugh and go along with it, convincing him to go on.

It was in the books they read together, him sitting eagerly beside her as her softened voice painted vivid pictures in his head. His imagination was fluid and his soul was bright., and Mother always told him he'd do amazing things.

It was in the weightless air as they flew together for the first time. He may have stumbled and fell at the end, but he got up with head held high--Just as mother did. She'll never forget him telling her that. "I want to be like you!"

He didn't know her backstory. He didn't know she had spent so much time alone, hating every dragon that dare cross her path. He only knew Mother, and Mother was the best thing to happen to him. He was the best thing to happen to her. He was her home, her comfort, her guiding light. She couldn't picture a life without him.

On the days he was out training, hunting, or learning, she was occupied by her mate, (mate's name here). He was charming and kind, and gave her the best gift she ever could've wished for. In turn, she was loyal to him. As such, their bond became unbreakable. On the nights that she couldn't sleep, he would always stay up with her to ease the painful memories of her past.

She learned that home wasn't a place or an item. It was the people that she couldn't live without: The hatchling she adored and her mate that never left her side.
aw! how sweet! thank you!!!
aw! how sweet! thank you!!!
Length: 500 words First/Second/Third person?: 2nd or 3rd Dragon(s): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30776626] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/307767/30776626_350.png[/img] [/url] Formatted?: sure. Are gifs okay?: no need Other: She has some lore in her bio, I’ll leave everything else to you.
Length: 500 words
First/Second/Third person?: 2nd or 3rd
Dragon(s):

30776626_350.png

Formatted?: sure.
Are gifs okay?: no need
Other: She has some lore in her bio, I’ll leave everything else to you.
Q26XRWc.png[img][/img]
@Kipuka

Do you have any dragons that relate to her in any way in your clan, or would you like her lore to be completely independent? Either way, you can send the crossroad and I'll try to have it done by tonight for you :)
@Kipuka

Do you have any dragons that relate to her in any way in your clan, or would you like her lore to be completely independent? Either way, you can send the crossroad and I'll try to have it done by tonight for you :)
@Kipuka
Time to write: An hour
Spellchecked: Myself, three other sites
Length: 530 words

Most dragons grow up to be valued soldiers, while others take a liking to magic. Cienn, however, got into darker arts. Growing up, she seemed like any other hatchling: Curious, energetic, adventurous, even. There were nights, though, that she spent huddled in her den with nothing but a concentrated stare and odd movements of her hands.

Nobody questioned it, even though they probably should've. One day, there was a noise that seemed to shatter the air. It left no head unturned.

They weren't sure what it was. A few came to look, but only saw Cienn peacefully asleep on the floor. They didn't care to check if she was breathing, much less injured. Something infested her body and nearly tore her to shreds. She quickly overcame the horrid pain and developed skills beyond belief.

Many avoided her, but to others she was a savior, even if her clan was unfair to her.

Each day dragged in a new task at hand, and each dawn rolled in a new haze. She wasn't as young or as sharp as she used to be, but it was no matter. The clan stuck her in the middle of a working force to labor her remaining days away. After all she had done, this was her payment and she could stand it no longer.

She teetered one night. A balance between good and evil rested on her fingertips as darkness crawled its way up her arm and into her field of vision. She groaned under the stress of holding it back from the fury she felt. It began spilling from her fingertips and that's when she knew it had gone too far. She clenched her eyes shut and pushed it down. She was leaving--Tomorrow.

She brought nothing with her except for a small stone. She was raised here and it held a sense of nostalgia, as nasty as she was being treated then.

She made her journey out and away, away from the dragons she had cured and the ones she had terrified. Somewhere new where she could start fresh without a stain on her name.

She stumbled across a clan that took pity on her poor soul. They treated her with kindness and respect. In turn, she helped them in any way she could.

The darkness that resides inside of her is definitely not one to take pity lightly. It was infuriated every time she saw the dragons and made her weak and weary. She expected to be abandoned like her earlier clan. She didn't tell anyone what was wrong, as she wasn't going to mess up what she had. It got so fed up from sympathy that it left her, escaping into the ground.

She no longer felt old or worn. She felt like a hatchling again, curious and excited. The clan noticed and smiled as she walked by instead of the scolds or shrieks she lived with for so long.

Is she good or evil? It's a very fine line that not even she can tell. At the end, there will be one remaining: Cienn. And you can bet that she'll be there to cure the sick and heal the wounded, no matter the cost.

@Kipuka
Time to write: An hour
Spellchecked: Myself, three other sites
Length: 530 words

Most dragons grow up to be valued soldiers, while others take a liking to magic. Cienn, however, got into darker arts. Growing up, she seemed like any other hatchling: Curious, energetic, adventurous, even. There were nights, though, that she spent huddled in her den with nothing but a concentrated stare and odd movements of her hands.

Nobody questioned it, even though they probably should've. One day, there was a noise that seemed to shatter the air. It left no head unturned.

They weren't sure what it was. A few came to look, but only saw Cienn peacefully asleep on the floor. They didn't care to check if she was breathing, much less injured. Something infested her body and nearly tore her to shreds. She quickly overcame the horrid pain and developed skills beyond belief.

Many avoided her, but to others she was a savior, even if her clan was unfair to her.

Each day dragged in a new task at hand, and each dawn rolled in a new haze. She wasn't as young or as sharp as she used to be, but it was no matter. The clan stuck her in the middle of a working force to labor her remaining days away. After all she had done, this was her payment and she could stand it no longer.

She teetered one night. A balance between good and evil rested on her fingertips as darkness crawled its way up her arm and into her field of vision. She groaned under the stress of holding it back from the fury she felt. It began spilling from her fingertips and that's when she knew it had gone too far. She clenched her eyes shut and pushed it down. She was leaving--Tomorrow.

She brought nothing with her except for a small stone. She was raised here and it held a sense of nostalgia, as nasty as she was being treated then.

She made her journey out and away, away from the dragons she had cured and the ones she had terrified. Somewhere new where she could start fresh without a stain on her name.

She stumbled across a clan that took pity on her poor soul. They treated her with kindness and respect. In turn, she helped them in any way she could.

The darkness that resides inside of her is definitely not one to take pity lightly. It was infuriated every time she saw the dragons and made her weak and weary. She expected to be abandoned like her earlier clan. She didn't tell anyone what was wrong, as she wasn't going to mess up what she had. It got so fed up from sympathy that it left her, escaping into the ground.

She no longer felt old or worn. She felt like a hatchling again, curious and excited. The clan noticed and smiled as she walked by instead of the scolds or shrieks she lived with for so long.

Is she good or evil? It's a very fine line that not even she can tell. At the end, there will be one remaining: Cienn. And you can bet that she'll be there to cure the sick and heal the wounded, no matter the cost.

And up!
And up!
1 2 3 4