Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | winterflowers' lore shop! [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/f6dd/f/2018/229/d/7/fr_loreshop_banner_by_petrichoremotions-dckg270.jpg[/img] [center]welcome all to my lore shop!![/center] [center] writing lore for your dragons can be a grueling and long process, which is why i want to help! i have examples of my work below and i'm willing to write either your dragon's backstory or just a short story about their life or a certain event. i also am pretty good at bb code so if you need help with that i can do so too!! [b]please read ALL of the information below.[/b] it's long but important before you decide to buy![/center] [center][b]Conditions/Information:[/b][/center] [LIST] [*] i do individual dragon lore, [i]not[/i] clan lore [*] i do ask that you pay me [b]FIRST[/b] otherwise i won't get started on your order until you do. the date in my order list is when i received your payment, not when you first made your order. [*] i'm a college student so sometimes i may be slow getting orders done. i ask that you please give me [b]one week[/b] to show you a rough draft. i most likely will get it done before that but if i don't check in with you with a rough draft by then please message me! i usually will contact you, though, if i feel i can't get it done within a week. [*] on a similar note, please give me [b]24 hours[/b] to answer your order request. if i haven't answered it by then feel free to ping me on this post! [*] when i message you i'll ask you for general clan lore you have + lore you may already have on your dragon. if you don't have any that's fine, though you'd have to be okay with me having a bit of artistic freedom when it comes to little to no information on the dragon/clan! [*] i'll check in with you [b]one time[/b] to tell you my progress (usually with a rough draft) + if you want any changes/fixes to be made + if you have new information to be added [*] [b]sidenote[/b]: if you want more fixes or changes after the initial check in i require a small fee of 5% of your order if using fr money and 30% fee if paying with USD for [b]each[/b] additional check in. [short lore: 1250t, 1g, $0.75 USD | medium lore: 2.5kt, 3g, $1.25 USD | long lore: 4kt, 4g, $1.50 USD] [*] if you want a refund i'll be happy to give you one. though, i only allow for [b]three days[/b] to pass after i give you your commission for you to get a refund. any time after that i will not be doing refunds. if you want a refund during the writing process that's totally fine. [*] if you have a general question about anything here on this page feel free to ask it here but i will either answer it in this thread or DM you personally depending on the question [/LIST] [center][b]Pricing:[/b][/center] [center]prices are subject to change over time but what you see on this page is current and accurate for the time being. if you're paying with fr currency, a pm attachment with the amount owed when i pm you is fine. if you're paying with USD i'll link you my paypal and you can pay through there. [/center] [LIST] [*] [u]short lore[/u] (3 paragraphs or less): [b]25,000t, 25g, $2.50 USD[/b] [/LIST] [LIST] [*] [u]medium lore[/u] (4-6 paragraphs): [b]50,000t, 50g, $3.50 USD[/b] [/LIST] [LIST] [*] [u]long lore[/u] (7+ paragraphs): [b]80,000t, 80g, $5.00 USD[/b] [/LIST] [LIST] [*] [u]help with dragon bio coding[/u]: [b]FREE with purchase of lore[/b] [/LIST] [center][b]Discounts:[/b][/center] [center] discounts do NOT stack so please only ask for one with your order form if you qualify for one! thank you! [/center] [LIST] [*] repeat customers (if this is your second, third, fourth, etc time ordering from me): 5% [*] your flight is having their holiday: 5% [/LIST] [center][b]Customer Examples:[/b][/center] [LIST] [*] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=196852&tab=dragon&did=47918458]short lore example[/url] [LostGirl] [*] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=267105&tab=dragon&did=34988900]medium lore example[/url] [Dynami] [*] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=369994&tab=dragon&did=29542208]long lore example[/url] [saltandsulfur] [/LIST] [center][b]Order Form:[/b][/center] please copy paste this blank order form into the comments and fill it out so i can work with you on your order! i'm following this thread but if you want to @ me that's fine too. i will DM you to talk about details. [quote=order form] user + id: type of lore wanted: (short, medium, long) need help with bio formatting?: (yes or no) buying with: (treasure, gems, or USD) discount if applicable?: (repeat customer, your flight holiday, not applicable) [/quote]
fr_loreshop_banner_by_petrichoremotions-dckg270.jpg
welcome all to my lore shop!!
writing lore for your dragons can be a grueling and long process, which is why i want to help! i have examples of my work below and i'm willing to write either your dragon's backstory or just a short story about their life or a certain event. i also am pretty good at bb code so if you need help with that i can do so too!! please read ALL of the information below. it's long but important before you decide to buy!

Conditions/Information:
  • i do individual dragon lore, not clan lore
  • i do ask that you pay me FIRST otherwise i won't get started on your order until you do. the date in my order list is when i received your payment, not when you first made your order.
  • i'm a college student so sometimes i may be slow getting orders done. i ask that you please give me one week to show you a rough draft. i most likely will get it done before that but if i don't check in with you with a rough draft by then please message me! i usually will contact you, though, if i feel i can't get it done within a week.
  • on a similar note, please give me 24 hours to answer your order request. if i haven't answered it by then feel free to ping me on this post!
  • when i message you i'll ask you for general clan lore you have + lore you may already have on your dragon. if you don't have any that's fine, though you'd have to be okay with me having a bit of artistic freedom when it comes to little to no information on the dragon/clan!
  • i'll check in with you one time to tell you my progress (usually with a rough draft) + if you want any changes/fixes to be made + if you have new information to be added
  • sidenote: if you want more fixes or changes after the initial check in i require a small fee of 5% of your order if using fr money and 30% fee if paying with USD for each additional check in. [short lore: 1250t, 1g, $0.75 USD | medium lore: 2.5kt, 3g, $1.25 USD | long lore: 4kt, 4g, $1.50 USD]
  • if you want a refund i'll be happy to give you one. though, i only allow for three days to pass after i give you your commission for you to get a refund. any time after that i will not be doing refunds. if you want a refund during the writing process that's totally fine.
  • if you have a general question about anything here on this page feel free to ask it here but i will either answer it in this thread or DM you personally depending on the question

Pricing:
prices are subject to change over time but what you see on this page is current and accurate for the time being. if you're paying with fr currency, a pm attachment with the amount owed when i pm you is fine. if you're paying with USD i'll link you my paypal and you can pay through there.

• short lore (3 paragraphs or less): 25,000t, 25g, $2.50 USD
  • medium lore (4-6 paragraphs): 50,000t, 50g, $3.50 USD
  • long lore (7+ paragraphs): 80,000t, 80g, $5.00 USD
  • help with dragon bio coding: FREE with purchase of lore

Discounts:
discounts do NOT stack so please only ask for one with your order form if you qualify for one! thank you!
  • repeat customers (if this is your second, third, fourth, etc time ordering from me): 5%
  • your flight is having their holiday: 5%

Customer Examples:

Order Form:
please copy paste this blank order form into the comments and fill it out so i can work with you on your order! i'm following this thread but if you want to @ me that's fine too. i will DM you to talk about details.

order form wrote:
user + id:
type of lore wanted: (short, medium, long)
need help with bio formatting?: (yes or no)
buying with: (treasure, gems, or USD)
discount if applicable?: (repeat customer, your flight holiday, not applicable)
mp100 babie!
he/they/xe
fr + 2
[center][b]Order List:[/b][/center] [LIST] [*] [*] [/LIST] [center][b]Pinglist:[/b][/center] [center]no one yet! if you join my pinglist you get first grabs for when i'm open! [/center] [center][b]Affiliates:[/b][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2492162][img]https://imgur.com/1UmWiQj.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2592140/1#post_259214][img]https://i.imgur.com/VymyFV7.png[/img][/url][/center]
Order List:

Pinglist:
no one yet! if you join my pinglist you get first grabs for when i'm open!

Affiliates:
1UmWiQj.png
VymyFV7.png
mp100 babie!
he/they/xe
fr + 2
@winterflowers
jw...are you familiar with dragon age (video game franchise) at all?
@winterflowers
jw...are you familiar with dragon age (video game franchise) at all?
blackwall-sig.png
@Blackwall aah no, sorry i'm not!
@Blackwall aah no, sorry i'm not!
mp100 babie!
he/they/xe
fr + 2
user + id: guzzoleen #161962
type of lore wanted: short
need help with bio formatting?: no thank you!
buying with: treasure c:

not sure if you want me to add which dragon this is for so let me know if you'd like me to do that c:
user + id: guzzoleen #161962
need help with bio formatting?: no thank you!
buying with: treasure c:

not sure if you want me to add which dragon this is for so let me know if you'd like me to do that c:
8524120.png42280102.png50023865.png42290863.png54720464.png
@winterflowers
Hello :)
Since I'm looking for more than 1 bio, if it's possible I'll gladly grab all your (still) open slots XD
Quote:
user + id: PulciniVerdi #136316
need help with bio formatting?: no
buying with: treasure
@winterflowers
Hello :)
Since I'm looking for more than 1 bio, if it's possible I'll gladly grab all your (still) open slots XD
Quote:
user + id: PulciniVerdi #136316
need help with bio formatting?: no
Need money? Be My Alchemist!
@guzzoleen @PulciniVerdi i'll message you both with details!!
@guzzoleen @PulciniVerdi i'll message you both with details!!
mp100 babie!
he/they/xe
fr + 2
@winterflowers

user + id: AngelicDemon65 #223470
type of lore wanted: long
need help with bio formatting?: yes please
@winterflowers

user + id: AngelicDemon65 #223470
type of lore wanted: long
need help with bio formatting?: yes please
cosmos_sploot_adopt_by_keatoncatdragon-dcmadon.png uuqXVro.png
@AngelicDemon65 i'll dm you to discuss details!
@AngelicDemon65 i'll dm you to discuss details!
mp100 babie!
he/they/xe
fr + 2
@winterflowers user + id: Jaynk #315351 type of lore wanted: Medium need help with bio formatting?: Not exactly? I'd like it if the lore was formatted for this dragon? But I don't need help? buying with: Gems [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41381973] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/413820/41381973_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd like a bio written for this dragon! In short, she was out hunting and the clan's leader, Soda, saw how great of a hunter she was and took her in. She's a very skilled hunter despite being death, as she relies heavily on her other senses, specifically her keen sense of smell! For the most part she's rather quiet and standoffish, sorta gives other dragons a weird vibe? Sometimes they'll see her.. watching them? She makes 'em kinda uncomfy at first, that is until another dragon from the clan (unnamed, I don't have a specific dragon yet!) gives her a chance 'n starts chatting with her.. In which she starts kindaaaa growing close with him.. very close. Only wants to be around him 'n whatnot.. And that's where it'll end? Sort've open-ended with the two of them being close friends.. Hope that's okay? I'll send payment asap once order is confirmed-- hope it's okay to send via pm??
@winterflowers

user + id: Jaynk #315351
type of lore wanted: Medium
need help with bio formatting?: Not exactly? I'd like it if the lore was formatted for this dragon? But I don't need help?
buying with: Gems

41381973_350.png

I'd like a bio written for this dragon! In short, she was out hunting and the clan's leader, Soda, saw how great of a hunter she was and took her in. She's a very skilled hunter despite being death, as she relies heavily on her other senses, specifically her keen sense of smell!

For the most part she's rather quiet and standoffish, sorta gives other dragons a weird vibe? Sometimes they'll see her.. watching them? She makes 'em kinda uncomfy at first, that is until another dragon from the clan (unnamed, I don't have a specific dragon yet!) gives her a chance 'n starts chatting with her..

In which she starts kindaaaa growing close with him.. very close. Only wants to be around him 'n whatnot.. And that's where it'll end? Sort've open-ended with the two of them being close friends..

Hope that's okay? I'll send payment asap once order is confirmed-- hope it's okay to send via pm??
Hi!! I'll put something more interesting here... someday...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8