Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chibify Me~ [Shop] [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59
@Cubbuggs

I haven't made a pose for dergs, but maybe I can try. They'd be more than the headshots though, since I'd probably do fullbody @w@

@SoulLugia11

I'm glad you like them~!! I can definitely add you to my current list~ Just go ahead and send a CR and I'll ping you when they are done~
@Cubbuggs

I haven't made a pose for dergs, but maybe I can try. They'd be more than the headshots though, since I'd probably do fullbody @w@

@SoulLugia11

I'm glad you like them~!! I can definitely add you to my current list~ Just go ahead and send a CR and I'll ping you when they are done~
ZPi2doa.png
@velvette Hope it's to your liking~! [img]https://imgur.com/ARZRKBF.png[/img]
@velvette

Hope it's to your liking~!

ARZRKBF.png
ZPi2doa.png
@jesstheotaku

Do you take gems? If so I'd love one of my girl Galatea here. I swear there are references under all that backstory...
@jesstheotaku

Do you take gems? If so I'd love one of my girl Galatea here. I swear there are references under all that backstory...
@Jesstheotaku
About how much would they be? I hope I can afford it!! CX
@Jesstheotaku
About how much would they be? I hope I can afford it!! CX
@SanctumAngelus
Yeah I can take gems. X3
But. Not sure if I missed it, but I dont see a link or anything to a character. XD

@Cubbuggs
Well, I'll just say 50k since I haven't done one before. I'm sure itll come out cute, but I'm not sure how long itll take lol.
@SanctumAngelus
Yeah I can take gems. X3
But. Not sure if I missed it, but I dont see a link or anything to a character. XD

@Cubbuggs
Well, I'll just say 50k since I haven't done one before. I'm sure itll come out cute, but I'm not sure how long itll take lol.
ZPi2doa.png
@jesstheotaku Good lord I'm a idiot sometimes. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41750302] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/417504/41750302_350.png[/img] [/url] Art is under all the text. Can you please leave out the bit of drippy blood?
@jesstheotaku

Good lord I'm a idiot sometimes.

41750302_350.png

Art is under all the text. Can you please leave out the bit of drippy blood?
@SanctumAngelus
Yeah of course. Send a CR for 25 gems and I'll ping you when it's done x3
@SanctumAngelus
Yeah of course. Send a CR for 25 gems and I'll ping you when it's done x3
ZPi2doa.png
awwh its adorable! Thank you so much <3 <3
e: also i love your tenshi example btw
awwh its adorable! Thank you so much <3 <3
e: also i love your tenshi example btw
YAInbwx.gif lynn
any prons | fr +3
toyhou.se | carrd
@Jesstheotaku
Sounds good to me! I have never bought art before so do i just tell you which dragon? lol
@Jesstheotaku
Sounds good to me! I have never bought art before so do i just tell you which dragon? lol
@velvette Ahhh yay someone noticed! Haha. She is hands down my waifu for sure. I love her. X3

@Cubbuggs
Yeah either post the link to your dragon, or post the image of them. :3
@velvette Ahhh yay someone noticed! Haha. She is hands down my waifu for sure. I love her. X3

@Cubbuggs
Yeah either post the link to your dragon, or post the image of them. :3
ZPi2doa.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59