Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Emord's Art Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Emordnilap AHHH! That is amazing! It's fine, I can resize myself if need be :D
@Emordnilap AHHH! That is amazing! It's fine, I can resize myself if need be :D
Please click on my babies!
FR time+17
Art-Shop-Button.jpg
Coatl-WC-Imp-Button.png
Wn6vGC1.png
Bb9XFYa.png
7A7cEAI.png
tNgQJvM.png
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
jccRWgS.png
40QQWBU.png
o4KdtaP.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/cQ0AB9X.png[/img][/center]
cQ0AB9X.png
I checked this out earlier (when I bought Kryvo) and decided I needed to come back, this little guy has been on my mind since, lol.

Character name: Unnamed Character
Method of payment: 75kt

(Sorry I pinged you, I forgot,I'm too used to pinging people here! Sorry! ^^;)
I checked this out earlier (when I bought Kryvo) and decided I needed to come back, this little guy has been on my mind since, lol.

Character name: Unnamed Character
Method of payment: 75kt

(Sorry I pinged you, I forgot,I'm too used to pinging people here! Sorry! ^^;)
My Art Shop (CLOSED for now)
@Shara

aaa i'm glad you liked them! i recommend saving the lil guy somewhere so you don't lose him, but i won't be deleting the original image (and i'll probably make a 'characters sold' section for this purpose, at least for the time being). just send a cr over! i'll move him out of the for-sale section :>

(and that's ok! happens ^^)
@Shara

aaa i'm glad you liked them! i recommend saving the lil guy somewhere so you don't lose him, but i won't be deleting the original image (and i'll probably make a 'characters sold' section for this purpose, at least for the time being). just send a cr over! i'll move him out of the for-sale section :>

(and that's ok! happens ^^)
pVhWnFy.png
Thank you so much, I adore him! Sending payment now, and thanks for understanding about the ping whoops, lol^^
Thank you so much, I adore him! Sending payment now, and thanks for understanding about the ping whoops, lol^^
Bump! [emoji=rainbow star 2]
Bump!
@Emordnilap Hello there! I was wondering if I could purchase Khem, please! I won't be able to respond for the next few hours because of irl things but I'll try to get back at you as soon as possible. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/343573484712230915/550501236319715366/20190227_201711.jpg[/img]
@Emordnilap

Hello there! I was wondering if I could purchase Khem, please! I won't be able to respond for the next few hours because of irl things but I'll try to get back at you as soon as possible.
20190227_201711.jpg
vkXTSNP.png ##

- FR+10
- wishlist
@Loyalties

'course! i'll take him down from sale for now ^^
@Loyalties

'course! i'll take him down from sale for now ^^
pVhWnFy.png
Hi there! I'm back and seriously looking at the character Caracai you have up for sale, I hope he isn't spoken for yet?
Hi there! I'm back and seriously looking at the character Caracai you have up for sale, I hope he isn't spoken for yet?
@Shara

he is not! he's ready to go if you'd like him :>
@Shara

he is not! he's ready to go if you'd like him :>
pVhWnFy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9