Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Starr's Art Shop OPEN USD + Sale!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@GuardianOfEnergy Username:Kano3Shuuya Commission Type: lineart Payment Type: treasure Dragon/ OC: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42836125] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/428362/42836125_350.png[/img] [/url] Any Info I Should Know: She loves Nature, and is the nurse I guess do her smiling lightly i also love your style
@GuardianOfEnergy
Username:Kano3Shuuya
Commission Type: lineart
Payment Type: treasure
Dragon/ OC:

42836125_350.png

Any Info I Should Know: She loves Nature, and is the nurse
I guess do her smiling lightly

i also love your style
Kano3Shuuya.png
@Kano3Shuuya

Alright! And thank you! But you didn’t tell me what type of lineart you want (Headshot, Bust, Fullbody)
@Kano3Shuuya

Alright! And thank you! But you didn’t tell me what type of lineart you want (Headshot, Bust, Fullbody)
@GuardianOfEnergy
oH sorry headshot please!

pay now or later?
@GuardianOfEnergy
oH sorry headshot please!

pay now or later?
Kano3Shuuya.png
@Kano3Shuuya

You pay at least half up front. The total price is 50kt
@Kano3Shuuya

You pay at least half up front. The total price is 50kt
Art Update

Just a quick update on art to let you guys know that I haven’t forgotten about you!

@Cthuwu
I’m sketching out your commission but I will admit I can’t decide on a pose so I’ll send you what I have in the next day or two to have you decide.

@Kanagawa
I haven’t started on any of your commissions and I am sorry. I’ll at least get the basic sketches done tonight.

@Daski
I’m almost done sketching and will be sending you the sketch for approval more than likely today/ tonight.

@Kano3Shuuya
Same as Daski!

Sorry the commissions are taking as long as they are but I’d like to thank you all for your patience!
Art Update

Just a quick update on art to let you guys know that I haven’t forgotten about you!

@Cthuwu
I’m sketching out your commission but I will admit I can’t decide on a pose so I’ll send you what I have in the next day or two to have you decide.

@Kanagawa
I haven’t started on any of your commissions and I am sorry. I’ll at least get the basic sketches done tonight.

@Daski
I’m almost done sketching and will be sending you the sketch for approval more than likely today/ tonight.

@Kano3Shuuya
Same as Daski!

Sorry the commissions are taking as long as they are but I’d like to thank you all for your patience!
@GuardianOfEnergy

Thanks for the update! It's alright that it's taking a bit, sometimes that's how life is :)
@GuardianOfEnergy

Thanks for the update! It's alright that it's taking a bit, sometimes that's how life is :)
he/him or she/her
K6TNbNL.pngVh6Hay0.pngaDmmE2G.pngUBk2boN.pngLrK9u2q.png
@GuardianOfEnergy
ofcourse!
@GuardianOfEnergy
ofcourse!
Kano3Shuuya.png
@guardianofenergy

Hey! I was wondering if I'd be able to PM you about my order since it's for a secret santa, and I'd rather them not stumble on this by accident..
@guardianofenergy

Hey! I was wondering if I'd be able to PM you about my order since it's for a secret santa, and I'd rather them not stumble on this by accident..
unknown.png
@Hidd3nstare
Sure, I don't mind you sending a PM! Just remember to fill out the form with the info needed. :)
@Hidd3nstare
Sure, I don't mind you sending a PM! Just remember to fill out the form with the info needed. :)
@Prescott
Alrighty! The total is 250kt for your commission.
@Prescott
Alrighty! The total is 250kt for your commission.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13