Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | thy's cheap pwyw moodboards! (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center]@JustNatureThings Finished your godly boy!! He's so gorgeous & I had such a fun time making his moodboard! Please let me know if you want anything changed. I had another quote ["chaos is a friend of mine"] but I thought that the one I used matching his soft but tough aesthetic hehe Click [url=https://image.ibb.co/bKiCvp/Sargonnas.png]here[/url] for full-sized, full quality ver. Here is the smaller, bio-friendly version: [img]https://image.ibb.co/d1RAgU/Sargonnas_60.png[/img][/center]
@JustNatureThings

Finished your godly boy!! He's so gorgeous & I had such a fun time making his moodboard! Please let me know if you want anything changed. I had another quote ["chaos is a friend of mine"] but I thought that the one I used matching his soft but tough aesthetic hehe

Click here for full-sized, full quality ver.

Here is the smaller, bio-friendly version:

Sargonnas_60.png
18453.png
+3 hrs
she/her
ravenclaw
infp
i love potc
@Thysteria
That's totally fine! I just like to double check since I know not everyone likes doing OC's, better safe than sorry! Either way.
Also I've never done/ordered one of these before haha ;; so if I need to add more let me know.

dragon: https://toyhou.se/134939.kiri
size of spacing: Large white spacing
theme: Happy and peaceful, perhaps somewhat childish/innocent?
colours: Sky blue, white and yellow. Calming colours.
any specific picture requests?: I'd love at least one featuring a white feather and/or a dove
payment: I was thinking 30kT, let me know if this is too little and I can bump it up

As for history, there is a more detailed blurb at the link but I'll give a brief overview for you as well.

Kiri was a science experiment, and while she looks mature she is essentially a child with an adult's body. She's hyper-friendly, optimistic, playful and naive, wanting to be friends with everyone and believing that everyone has at least a little good in them. She's the "leader" (well more a mascot leader really) of a group called Unity, who want to promote peace and togetherness in the midst of a giant war.
@Thysteria
That's totally fine! I just like to double check since I know not everyone likes doing OC's, better safe than sorry! Either way.
Also I've never done/ordered one of these before haha ;; so if I need to add more let me know.

dragon: https://toyhou.se/134939.kiri
size of spacing: Large white spacing
theme: Happy and peaceful, perhaps somewhat childish/innocent?
colours: Sky blue, white and yellow. Calming colours.
any specific picture requests?: I'd love at least one featuring a white feather and/or a dove
payment: I was thinking 30kT, let me know if this is too little and I can bump it up

As for history, there is a more detailed blurb at the link but I'll give a brief overview for you as well.

Kiri was a science experiment, and while she looks mature she is essentially a child with an adult's body. She's hyper-friendly, optimistic, playful and naive, wanting to be friends with everyone and believing that everyone has at least a little good in them. She's the "leader" (well more a mascot leader really) of a group called Unity, who want to promote peace and togetherness in the midst of a giant war.
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
@*******

That's perfect, thank you! I'll most likely get started tomorrow as it's almost midnight here haha
@*******

That's perfect, thank you! I'll most likely get started tomorrow as it's almost midnight here haha
18453.png
+3 hrs
she/her
ravenclaw
infp
i love potc
@Thysteria
No worries! Go get some sleep haha
@Thysteria
No worries! Go get some sleep haha
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
@Thysteria [b]dragon:[/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=43522723&skin=27391&apparel=25793,25797,396,3538,6286,17133,25796,21293&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]size of spacing:[/b] Some spacing, you'll decide which looks best^^ [b]theme:[/b] "Pink" crazy anime fangirl!! :D (...who loves bows) [b]colours:[/b] When it comes to colors, I only request that there would somewhere be pink (it could even be frames or something.. You'll decide! xD) [b]any specific picture requests?:[/b] Yes! I'm a [b]huge[/b] anime fangirl who adores the following "boys": Sesshomaru, Archer, Howl, Izuminokami, Crowley, Himura Tenshin, Athrun, Suzaku... etc. (In that order <3) [b]payment:[/b] I was wondering would you accept: [item=deeprealm trident] + 15kt I have never ordered a moodboard but is my request even possible to make? I just realized it might violate some copyright issues? Because I do love those fan made comic images about fangirls but can you use those in the moodboard? ...Just a little concerned, that's all. ^^'
@Thysteria
dragon: dragon?did=43522723&skin=27391&apparel=25793,25797,396,3538,6286,17133,25796,21293&xt=dressing.png
size of spacing: Some spacing, you'll decide which looks best^^
theme: "Pink" crazy anime fangirl!! :D (...who loves bows)
colours: When it comes to colors, I only request that there would somewhere be pink (it could even be frames or something.. You'll decide! xD)
any specific picture requests?: Yes! I'm a huge anime fangirl who adores the following "boys": Sesshomaru, Archer, Howl, Izuminokami, Crowley, Himura Tenshin, Athrun, Suzaku... etc. (In that order <3)
payment: I was wondering would you accept: Deeprealm Trident + 15kt

I have never ordered a moodboard but is my request even possible to make? I just realized it might violate some copyright issues? Because I do love those fan made comic images about fangirls but can you use those in the moodboard? ...Just a little concerned, that's all. ^^'
d7AXFjC.png v7QguHk.jpg
Wishlist

LQEiBUc.jpg Gy02d3I.png
@Layenne90

It should be no problem at all! I'll get started as soon as I can.
As far as payment goes, that should also be fine, thank you!

Can't wait to get started <3
@Layenne90

It should be no problem at all! I'll get started as soon as I can.
As far as payment goes, that should also be fine, thank you!

Can't wait to get started <3
18453.png
+3 hrs
she/her
ravenclaw
infp
i love potc
bump !
bump !
18453.png
+3 hrs
she/her
ravenclaw
infp
i love potc
@Thysteria
The moodboard looks lovely, it suits him really well! :D

Thank you, and sending payment now!
@Thysteria
The moodboard looks lovely, it suits him really well! :D

Thank you, and sending payment now!
wuW0njL.pngT8IIRHW.png
@Thysteria

I don't mind at all that you switched the pic out, I am in absolute love with how this came out~!! You did an amazing job :D I'm totally okay with you using it as an example as well!!
@Thysteria

I don't mind at all that you switched the pic out, I am in absolute love with how this came out~!! You did an amazing job :D I'm totally okay with you using it as an example as well!!
e1d8bb4b6ea03dbd3c196f617ffeb164-dccsw0q.png
[center]@ethanol Here it is! I hope you like it, please let me know if I should change anything! I tried my best to include innocent and childish aesthetics :) [url=https://image.ibb.co/iZpW5p/Kiri.png]Here's[/url] the full-sized, full quality ver. Here's the smaller, bio-friendly version: [img]https://image.ibb.co/ffGYJ9/Kiri_60.png[/img][/center]
@*******

Here it is! I hope you like it, please let me know if I should change anything! I tried my best to include innocent and childish aesthetics :)

Here's the full-sized, full quality ver.

Here's the smaller, bio-friendly version:

Kiri_60.png
18453.png
+3 hrs
she/her
ravenclaw
infp
i love potc
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10