Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | thy's cheap pwyw moodboards! (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Would you be willing to do an OC for these as well?
Would you be willing to do an OC for these as well?
@TuxTheStrayCat

I sure am! I'd still need reference pictures and themes, colours, and perhaps a bit of backstory too [if you want to include it]
@TuxTheStrayCat

I sure am! I'd still need reference pictures and themes, colours, and perhaps a bit of backstory too [if you want to include it]
18453.png
+3 hrs
she/her
ravenclaw
infp
i love potc
@Thysteria

Everyone Aurora and before is a permanent, so just whoever speaks to you! Pick your fav!
@Thysteria

Everyone Aurora and before is a permanent, so just whoever speaks to you! Pick your fav!
me_1.png
Sounds good to me! <:

@Thysteria
character: Trixie the fox
size: example size or larger is fine!
theme: I mostly want an air of joy and peace to it, something relaxing; maybe nature and leisurely activities for some ideas?
colours: different shades of purples (lavander, violet, royal) along with blacks and whites, maybe even some really soft fiery colours as well!
any specific picture requests?: flowers would be great, maybe some showing soft or fluffy fur as well, if that makes sense?
payment: Would 25kT suffice?

As for a backstory and personality, she is a newer OC (I have just become obsessed with her right off the bat lmao) so she isn't completely fleshed out yet. There are a number of notes on her profile, but for history I am thinking she came from a small but supportive family and maybe got a bit ignored due to being not as successful as another sibling. She would have been fairly average through school, but found her passion in spending time in new places and meeting new people; I am still chewing on a job/college she would have pursued, but something in the medical or vet field is what I am leaning towards. Her life overall has been fairly quiet and not that stressful, though she has doubts about her self worth when away from her friends and family for long periods of time. Probably a bit of an air head with slight ADD.

Let me know if that's enough! Thank you so much! <:
Sounds good to me! <:

@Thysteria
character: Trixie the fox
size: example size or larger is fine!
theme: I mostly want an air of joy and peace to it, something relaxing; maybe nature and leisurely activities for some ideas?
colours: different shades of purples (lavander, violet, royal) along with blacks and whites, maybe even some really soft fiery colours as well!
any specific picture requests?: flowers would be great, maybe some showing soft or fluffy fur as well, if that makes sense?
payment: Would 25kT suffice?

As for a backstory and personality, she is a newer OC (I have just become obsessed with her right off the bat lmao) so she isn't completely fleshed out yet. There are a number of notes on her profile, but for history I am thinking she came from a small but supportive family and maybe got a bit ignored due to being not as successful as another sibling. She would have been fairly average through school, but found her passion in spending time in new places and meeting new people; I am still chewing on a job/college she would have pursued, but something in the medical or vet field is what I am leaning towards. Her life overall has been fairly quiet and not that stressful, though she has doubts about her self worth when away from her friends and family for long periods of time. Probably a bit of an air head with slight ADD.

Let me know if that's enough! Thank you so much! <:
@TuxTheStrayCat

Sounds good to me ! I can't wait to get started!
Would you like larger white borders, smaller, or none at all?
[should have put that in the form, my bad!]
@TuxTheStrayCat

Sounds good to me ! I can't wait to get started!
Would you like larger white borders, smaller, or none at all?
[should have put that in the form, my bad!]
18453.png
+3 hrs
she/her
ravenclaw
infp
i love potc
@Thysteria small white borders sounds great! Thank you! ^^
@Thysteria small white borders sounds great! Thank you! ^^
[center]@TuxTheStrayCat Finished! She is such a sweet girl and I love her :) I hope I captured just how kind and lovable she is in this moodboard, and I hope you like it! Click [url=https://image.ibb.co/iHw96U/Trixie_Moodboard_Large.png]here[/url] for the full-sized, full quality version [img]https://image.ibb.co/kqJT0p/Trixie_Moodboard_Large_50.png[/img][/center]
@TuxTheStrayCat

Finished! She is such a sweet girl and I love her :)
I hope I captured just how kind and lovable she is in this moodboard, and I hope you like it!

Click here for the full-sized, full quality version

Trixie_Moodboard_Large_50.png
18453.png
+3 hrs
she/her
ravenclaw
infp
i love potc
@Vesperos

Serenity caught my eye immediately, does a moodboard sound good for her?
Also -- how big would you like the white spacing in between? Thicc, smaller, or none?
@Vesperos

Serenity caught my eye immediately, does a moodboard sound good for her?
Also -- how big would you like the white spacing in between? Thicc, smaller, or none?
18453.png
+3 hrs
she/her
ravenclaw
infp
i love potc
@Thysteria

smaller! and sure! thanks!
@Thysteria

smaller! and sure! thanks!
me_1.png
Holy heck it's...perfect! And that was so fast, I believe it; thank you so much! 8>
Holy heck it's...perfect! And that was so fast, I believe it; thank you so much! 8>
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10