Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Shadow FODDART // Bizarre Celebrations
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@EruditeStranger Your adopt is finished will be sent via PM when complete :) Please start sending in your levels and thank you so much for ordering!

@JonTargaryen The skin is no problem at all ^-^ I will start yours in just a few minutes! Thank you for ordering!
@EruditeStranger Your adopt is finished will be sent via PM when complete :) Please start sending in your levels and thank you so much for ordering!

@JonTargaryen The skin is no problem at all ^-^ I will start yours in just a few minutes! Thank you for ordering!
Lichtdrache.gif
@JonTargaryen I'll get started! 30 levels is fine. (More is fine too - LOL)
@JonTargaryen I'll get started! 30 levels is fine. (More is fine too - LOL)
mM2VM9X.png
@Whimzica I know your status is offline but nobody else is online for all artists right now and I don't need these picked up immediately so I'm sending to you, lol. I'm sending 30 levels in the form of 3 level 10 dragons for @Emberglo, via 1-way CR! :D
@Whimzica I know your status is offline but nobody else is online for all artists right now and I don't need these picked up immediately so I'm sending to you, lol. I'm sending 30 levels in the form of 3 level 10 dragons for @Emberglo, via 1-way CR! :D
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
@PulciniVerdi Username: Rosewing Character (link your dragon here): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41077130] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/410772/41077130_350.png[/img] [/url] Style: Style 1 Expression: The happy one please! Can you add his Sakura flower crown and pixies as well? Altogether: 120 levels :)
@PulciniVerdi
Username: Rosewing
Character (link your dragon here):
41077130_350.png

Style: Style 1
Expression: The happy one please!
Can you add his Sakura flower crown and pixies as well?
Altogether: 120 levels :)
GQ6kVWc.png
hFwU24R.png
boop
boop
Lichtdrache.gif
@sparkaflame101 I'm sending the 70 levels for my order now, via 7 level 10 dragons! :D
@sparkaflame101 I'm sending the 70 levels for my order now, via 7 level 10 dragons! :D
@JonTargaryen Ready to accept :D Thank you so much for ordering!
@JonTargaryen Ready to accept :D Thank you so much for ordering!
Lichtdrache.gif
@sparkaflame101 you're welcome, and thank you for offering such an adorable adopt! :D
@sparkaflame101 you're welcome, and thank you for offering such an adorable adopt! :D
@Emberglo I hope it's OK to order another! XD [b]One of [s]Chakra's Mandalas[/s] FIREWORKS! Request Form[/b] [b]Size: 250 pixels / 175 size / 100 pixels[/b] 100 pixels and 250 pixels pls [b]Type: Spiral / Double Spiral / Star[/b] Spiral [b]Is there a dragon to match? Image/link please:[/b] For another of my permabab collection: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/423182/42318105_350.png[/img] Some pink in the fireworks would be lovely :D [b]Payment type (CR):[/b] 30 levels
@Emberglo I hope it's OK to order another! XD
One of Chakra's Mandalas FIREWORKS! Request Form
Size: 250 pixels / 175 size / 100 pixels 100 pixels and 250 pixels pls
Type: Spiral / Double Spiral / Star Spiral
Is there a dragon to match? Image/link please:

For another of my permabab collection:

42318105_350.png

Some pink in the fireworks would be lovely :D

Payment type (CR): 30 levels
@JonTargaryen f you have the levels to turn in, I will create (and blow up!) fireworks!
@JonTargaryen f you have the levels to turn in, I will create (and blow up!) fireworks!
mM2VM9X.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14