Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Elk Army art
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center] ([b]Search Paused for the moment while I rebuild funds![/b]) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11940822] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/119409/11940822_350.png[/img] [/url] Cayuga the beach-coloured April Fools 2015 dragon is the keeper of my Elk familiar collection, also known as the [i]Elk Army[/i]. Clan-onically, he lives far away from the clan's home in Shadow territory and instead takes residence within the frozen lands that the Elk naturally inhabit. The world will simply never be able to appreciate the unequaled power and true majesty of the Elk Army without some artwork to showcase their magnificence! [b]What I'm Looking For:[/b] Art that features Cayuga with the mighty elk in a vaguely Boreal Woods-ish setting if possible. [item=elk][item=snowfall elk] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/1272.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/1273.png[/img] [u]Offering:[/u] [LIST] [*][emoji=treasure size=1] Treasure [*][emoji=mirror laughing size=1] G1 dragons [*][emoji=mystery bag size=1] Items [*][emoji=phoenix feather size=1] Festival Currency [/LIST] If this elktastic adventure sounds like something you'd be willing to draw, please post here with your shop link or examples of your artwork! [i]No need for pings as I am subscribed to this thread![/i] [b]Ordered Art Waiting List:[/b] - thecartoonheart #418363 (2 pieces) (Payment required when art is complete) - Nekii #154628 (1 piece) (Payment not sent) [b]Elk Army Art Collection:[/b] 11 [/center]
(Search Paused for the moment while I rebuild funds!)

11940822_350.png

Cayuga the beach-coloured April Fools 2015 dragon is the keeper of my Elk familiar collection, also known as the Elk Army. Clan-onically, he lives far away from the clan's home in Shadow territory and instead takes residence within the frozen lands that the Elk naturally inhabit.

The world will simply never be able to appreciate the unequaled power and true majesty of the Elk Army without some artwork to showcase their magnificence!

What I'm Looking For:
Art that features Cayuga with the mighty elk in a vaguely Boreal Woods-ish setting if possible.

Elk Snowfall Elk
1272.png1273.png

Offering:
  • Treasure
  • G1 dragons
  • Items
  • Festival Currency

If this elktastic adventure sounds like something you'd be willing to draw, please post here with your shop link or examples of your artwork!
No need for pings as I am subscribed to this thread!

Ordered Art Waiting List:
- thecartoonheart #418363 (2 pieces) (Payment required when art is complete)
- Nekii #154628 (1 piece) (Payment not sent)

Elk Army Art Collection:
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
@ZenZic

If you click my sig image you can see some examples, and just to warn you, I do traditional art!
@ZenZic

If you click my sig image you can see some examples, and just to warn you, I do traditional art!
tumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif573Ze2b.giftumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif
@QueenAltari
(No need to ping me, I'm subbed)

Traditional art is fine! :D
So, from a glance at your prices list, what I'm looking for would come to around 35kT-ish for a coloured fullbody with familiars included? (Please do correct this if I'm wrong. XD)

@QueenAltari
(No need to ping me, I'm subbed)

Traditional art is fine! :D
So, from a glance at your prices list, what I'm looking for would come to around 35kT-ish for a coloured fullbody with familiars included? (Please do correct this if I'm wrong. XD)

shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
It's 46kt/g with the familiar, genes, and background. To add apparel, it's + 30kt/g.

[Whoa, that's LOT of apparel I didn't notice half of it at first glance. XP]
It's 46kt/g with the familiar, genes, and background. To add apparel, it's + 30kt/g.

[Whoa, that's LOT of apparel I didn't notice half of it at first glance. XP]
tumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif573Ze2b.giftumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif
@QueenAltari

Ah, then you can skip all of the apparel. I wasn't aware it would cost so much extra. He doesn't need clothing to lead a great army. XD

46kT is do-able! Sending the treasure via Crossroads as stated in your shop's rules. :D
@QueenAltari

Ah, then you can skip all of the apparel. I wasn't aware it would cost so much extra. He doesn't need clothing to lead a great army. XD

46kT is do-able! Sending the treasure via Crossroads as stated in your shop's rules. :D
This is definitely interesting idea :)

Free bump for you ^^
This is definitely interesting idea :)

Free bump for you ^^
v4qR3nw.png tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
Eaen
She | Her
+9h
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png v4qR3nw.png
Thank you very much! :D
Thank you very much! :D
wow cayuga is the cutest omg
wow cayuga is the cutest omg
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
8D Thanks!
8D Thanks!
@DragonoftheVoid
(Moving this conversation here so it's easier to track which art I've ordered. X3)

Alrightie! So that's Cayuga + Elk fullbody with 2 Arcane Halos as payment?

Shall I send the payment now, or when the art is finished?
@DragonoftheVoid
(Moving this conversation here so it's easier to track which art I've ordered. X3)

Alrightie! So that's Cayuga + Elk fullbody with 2 Arcane Halos as payment?

Shall I send the payment now, or when the art is finished?
1 2 3 4 5 6