Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~M a n g o s - A r t~ [Open!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
bump
bump
bump
bump
@mangohoney Could I get a halfbody of this fella? (His modern look rather than original, no crown; just the outfit and nothing else linked there. See the previous/original version ref for hair, eyes, freckles etc. See here for a ref of his odd little piece of hair that sticks out.)

Personality notes; he's cocky and snooty, so he'd either be smirking or looking annoyed!
Random notes; Pls include his earrings, rings -two on each hand (if his hands show in the halfbody), makeup (eyeshadow) if possible, and his freckles!

I'll be paying in gems!
@mangohoney Could I get a halfbody of this fella? (His modern look rather than original, no crown; just the outfit and nothing else linked there. See the previous/original version ref for hair, eyes, freckles etc. See here for a ref of his odd little piece of hair that sticks out.)

Personality notes; he's cocky and snooty, so he'd either be smirking or looking annoyed!
Random notes; Pls include his earrings, rings -two on each hand (if his hands show in the halfbody), makeup (eyeshadow) if possible, and his freckles!

I'll be paying in gems!
@Bluemouse
Most certainly,
Though i do warn, I have a lot of commissons
right now, so as long as your fine with waiting at
maximum up to 4 days, I'd be happy to draw him
>w<
@Bluemouse
Most certainly,
Though i do warn, I have a lot of commissons
right now, so as long as your fine with waiting at
maximum up to 4 days, I'd be happy to draw him