Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Help Astronaut Buy MacnCheese-$-FULL
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
*aggressively boots this to the front page*
*aggressively boots this to the front page*
PXC8hgn.png
Oof, nice art!
Oof, nice art!
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

@Zygon - Thank you! :v
@Zygon - Thank you! :v
PXC8hgn.png
open??????? so can i order a signature pls
open??????? so can i order a signature pls
fd654fa44e9d3bc9a390189f55bb9393.png
@queenhelixxia - Yup, knock yourself out! I will say though, I have a few big commissions already in my queue, not to mention that I'm currently in the process of applying for colleges and will be moving across the country at the beginning of November, so if you do decide to order it might be a while before I am able to get to you :v But yup, if you're alright with the potential wait you can order! 'v'
@queenhelixxia - Yup, knock yourself out! I will say though, I have a few big commissions already in my queue, not to mention that I'm currently in the process of applying for colleges and will be moving across the country at the beginning of November, so if you do decide to order it might be a while before I am able to get to you :v But yup, if you're alright with the potential wait you can order! 'v'
PXC8hgn.png
Type: Signature of my fr derg, drawn like the signature examples you shown c: Character(s): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11584287] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/115843/11584287_350.png[/img] [/url] Background: um not sure i know what this meant?? but just something that matches with my dragon, like you did with these [img]https://i.imgur.com/67yJ3t1.png[/img] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/23051e02bd9b764551bbb23aa3d165aa/tumblr_pdje7pjjIJ1xajvtao1_500.png[/img] Character Personality: gracious maybe, or like cool but also sweet Extra: do what you feel looks nice:D oh and take your time i don't mind waiting
Type: Signature of my fr derg, drawn like the signature examples you shown c:

Character(s):
11584287_350.png

Background: um not sure i know what this meant?? but just something that matches with my dragon, like you did with these
67yJ3t1.png
tumblr_pdje7pjjIJ1xajvtao1_500.png

Character Personality: gracious maybe, or like cool but also sweet

Extra: do what you feel looks nice:D oh and take your time i don't mind waiting
fd654fa44e9d3bc9a390189f55bb9393.png
Ok so I am in love with this entire art shop and if I had the cash I would buy at least one of everything. In the meantime I would like to be added to a pinglist for when you have slots available so I can convince my brain into buyng a signature. Gotta support starving artists afterall
Ok so I am in love with this entire art shop and if I had the cash I would buy at least one of everything. In the meantime I would like to be added to a pinglist for when you have slots available so I can convince my brain into buyng a signature. Gotta support starving artists afterall

ImslzgR.png
WBC5JG3.png
ZbNAjCO.png

PWYW Headshots
Free Coloring Pages
Lost in Space Imp M Skin
@queenhelixxia - Sorry for the late reply! I thought I already posted but I guess not :v What a sparkly boy, tell him I love him
I've got you down in a slot (I didn't forget about that bit thankfully); pm me your email whenever you like and I'll send you an invoice for $15! I'll try to get to you asap (school/college applications unfortunately have to come first :p)

@Wintaclu - Thank you so much c: I've added you to the pinglist, I'll be happy to TAKE ALL YOUR MONEY draw for you!~
@queenhelixxia - Sorry for the late reply! I thought I already posted but I guess not :v What a sparkly boy, tell him I love him
I've got you down in a slot (I didn't forget about that bit thankfully); pm me your email whenever you like and I'll send you an invoice for $15! I'll try to get to you asap (school/college applications unfortunately have to come first :p)

@Wintaclu - Thank you so much c: I've added you to the pinglist, I'll be happy to TAKE ALL YOUR MONEY draw for you!~
PXC8hgn.png
@Indigosa @Exaltier @queenhelixxia @Starskynadder
Hey guys- sorry for the ping, but unfortunately I have some bad news :'> I've been really busy applying to colleges for the past few weeks so I haven't really been able to work on art much, and now I just found out I probably won't be able to for the next month or so. My family is moving across the country on the 10th, and I didn't think this would cause any major issues/delays, but I just found out that I won't be able to take my desktop and tablet with me and have them immediately like I originally thought. According to my parents, it'll probably be about a month after we leave before I'll be able to get it out of storage, and my crummy old laptop already takes a full minute just to load up a browser- I really don't want to see what Photoshop would do to it. Of course, I will still finish everyone's commissions eventually, and I know none of you had any strict deadlines or anything, but if having to wait this long will be an issue, let me know, I'll understand completely! For those of you who haven't paid yet and wanted me to get in touch with you in early November for payment, I think it would probably be best if I moved that to next month just in case there is some issue that would prevent me from finishing your commission in a reasonable timespan :'>
@Indigosa @Exaltier @queenhelixxia @Starskynadder
Hey guys- sorry for the ping, but unfortunately I have some bad news :'> I've been really busy applying to colleges for the past few weeks so I haven't really been able to work on art much, and now I just found out I probably won't be able to for the next month or so. My family is moving across the country on the 10th, and I didn't think this would cause any major issues/delays, but I just found out that I won't be able to take my desktop and tablet with me and have them immediately like I originally thought. According to my parents, it'll probably be about a month after we leave before I'll be able to get it out of storage, and my crummy old laptop already takes a full minute just to load up a browser- I really don't want to see what Photoshop would do to it. Of course, I will still finish everyone's commissions eventually, and I know none of you had any strict deadlines or anything, but if having to wait this long will be an issue, let me know, I'll understand completely! For those of you who haven't paid yet and wanted me to get in touch with you in early November for payment, I think it would probably be best if I moved that to next month just in case there is some issue that would prevent me from finishing your commission in a reasonable timespan :'>
PXC8hgn.png
@Sciencin

No worries! Think I only sent 10$ anyways just let me know when you're back to restart sending 10$ til 40 :)
@Sciencin

No worries! Think I only sent 10$ anyways just let me know when you're back to restart sending 10$ til 40 :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8