Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Help Astronaut Buy MacnCheese-$-FULL
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
PWEASE I WANT THESE GENE
PWEASE I WANT THESE GENE
PXC8hgn.png
[font=Book Antiqua][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/fdd9a0e9ea09b1965fb78a832d4a1002/tumblr_pd80q5CHo61xajvtao1_1280.png[/img] Completed commission for @Estrix !
tumblr_pd80q5CHo61xajvtao1_1280.png
Completed commission for @Estrix !
PXC8hgn.png
@Sciencin I cannot thank you enough! your artwork is superb, and your professionalism and kindness are impeccable! You were a delight to work with!! :D
@Sciencin I cannot thank you enough! your artwork is superb, and your professionalism and kindness are impeccable! You were a delight to work with!! :D
hatchery-buttin-3_orig.pngtarot-reading-buttion-3_orig.png
@Sciencin

Would you be interested in a waist up digital cell shaded for a Starmap gene?
@Sciencin

Would you be interested in a waist up digital cell shaded for a Starmap gene?
PEnIA1u.png
@Elextra - I'm assuming you mean a sketch? 'v' Sure! I'd sell my left kidney for that gene tbh
@Elextra - I'm assuming you mean a sketch? 'v' Sure! I'd sell my left kidney for that gene tbh
PXC8hgn.png
@Sciencin I'm looking for something full color/shading, but nothing too complex. I could throw in some extra gems if you would be comfortable drawing her with an African Violet flower, in some way. Let me know what you think. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43170687] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/431707/43170687_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@Sciencin

I'm looking for something full color/shading, but nothing too complex. I could throw in some extra gems if you would be comfortable drawing her with an African Violet flower, in some way. Let me know what you think.
PEnIA1u.png
@Elextra - Sure, I can do that 'v' don't worry about the gems, I just really want that gene ;0 feel free to send it over and I'll put you down in a slot!
Do you have any other specific requests in terms of pose, background color, expression, etc, or some sort of description of her personality so I can try to show that in the drawing?
@Elextra - Sure, I can do that 'v' don't worry about the gems, I just really want that gene ;0 feel free to send it over and I'll put you down in a slot!
Do you have any other specific requests in terms of pose, background color, expression, etc, or some sort of description of her personality so I can try to show that in the drawing?
PXC8hgn.png
@Sciencin

Do you have a fae ref in your style by chance?
@Sciencin

Do you have a fae ref in your style by chance?
PEnIA1u.png
@Elextra - unfortunately, I don't have any drawings of Faes specifically, since I haven't drawn anything for FR for well over a year and I'm not about to pull out the ancient garbage, but I have yet to find a dragon I can't draw ;>
@Elextra - unfortunately, I don't have any drawings of Faes specifically, since I haven't drawn anything for FR for well over a year and I'm not about to pull out the ancient garbage, but I have yet to find a dragon I can't draw ;>
PXC8hgn.png
@Sciencin

Cool beans! I'd like you to put your own spin on her, but I'm thinking full frontal, wing tips arched behind her head, eyes wide with delight. Claws holding/wrapped around a flower in front of her, with a bit of shimmer on the blossom. I'm definitely looking to make her colors POP, and have an air of casual wonderment. Think of the moment you find something that just speaks to you, that is the essence of what I am looking for! I'd like the flower to match her colors in some way, but do not have a particular color in mind. Thanks so much for taking this commission!

I've never paid before a work has been completed, would you have an eta in mind?
@Sciencin

Cool beans! I'd like you to put your own spin on her, but I'm thinking full frontal, wing tips arched behind her head, eyes wide with delight. Claws holding/wrapped around a flower in front of her, with a bit of shimmer on the blossom. I'm definitely looking to make her colors POP, and have an air of casual wonderment. Think of the moment you find something that just speaks to you, that is the essence of what I am looking for! I'd like the flower to match her colors in some way, but do not have a particular color in mind. Thanks so much for taking this commission!

I've never paid before a work has been completed, would you have an eta in mind?
PEnIA1u.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8