Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Help Astronaut Buy MacnCheese-$-FULL
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Bump!
Bump!
PXC8hgn.png
Type: dragon signature Character(s): [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/7e99/th/pre/i/2018/217/8/a/aspilosrefnew_by_rukirei-dcjalmy.png[/img] Background: Gradient Character Personality: He is a happy go lucky boy with a huge nerdy sweet side, gentle but clumsy as heck Extra: could i have a signature sized one and then a larger one? (the same art just saved in two sizes?)
Type: dragon signature

Character(s): aspilosrefnew_by_rukirei-dcjalmy.png

Background: Gradient

Character Personality: He is a happy go lucky boy with a huge nerdy sweet side, gentle but clumsy as heck

Extra: could i have a signature sized one and then a larger one? (the same art just saved in two sizes?)
signaturept2_by_rukirei-dck0xdr.png
@rukirei -Sure, I can do that! Would you be okay with $15? Also, what size were you thinking for the larger one? I have the signatures priced so much lower than actual full-bodies precisely because the smaller size makes them less time-consuming so I unfortunately might have to up the price if you meant something near my usual 3000x4000 canvas, since that would basically make it a full body commission in the shape of a signature ;v;
Feel free to pm me with any questions, as well as your email so I can send you an invoice :v
@rukirei -Sure, I can do that! Would you be okay with $15? Also, what size were you thinking for the larger one? I have the signatures priced so much lower than actual full-bodies precisely because the smaller size makes them less time-consuming so I unfortunately might have to up the price if you meant something near my usual 3000x4000 canvas, since that would basically make it a full body commission in the shape of a signature ;v;
Feel free to pm me with any questions, as well as your email so I can send you an invoice :v
PXC8hgn.png
bump >;3
bump >;3
Bump
Bump
PXC8hgn.png
BUMP - for the next week or so (or until I decide to stop) I will be taking gems and Starmap genes as well as USD!
BUMP - for the next week or so (or until I decide to stop) I will be taking gems and Starmap genes as well as USD!
PXC8hgn.png
Bump ~
Bump ~
PXC8hgn.png
bump >;3c
bump >;3c
Bump ~
Bump ~
PXC8hgn.png
Bump ~
Bump ~
PXC8hgn.png