Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Nature Dom] Wild Spirit Crafts - CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
@halforq
Hello :) I was just wondering, do you only do guardians? Thank you
@halforq
Hello :) I was just wondering, do you only do guardians? Thank you
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

fest skins & umas for sale!

let your dreams take flight
_______________qd7QmLu.png
@MamaCapricorn | Okay I'm back! [b]Username[/b]: Amehime [b]Dragon Name[/b]: Deheune (Divine One) [b]Referances[/b]: I'll send the bulk of them via PM. [b]Payment[/b]: 140 levels if that is alright with you. [b]Other[/b]: She is a deity of forbidden knowledge and memory. She spends a lot of time in her library home reading and cataloging all she knows. She has six arms and kinda looks like a drow elf in D&D. Only thing I ask is you include her accent. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32740624] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/327407/32740624_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@MamaCapricorn | Okay I'm back!

Username: Amehime
Dragon Name: Deheune (Divine One)
Referances: I'll send the bulk of them via PM.
Payment: 140 levels if that is alright with you.
Other: She is a deity of forbidden knowledge and memory. She spends a lot of time in her library home reading and cataloging all she knows. She has six arms and kinda looks like a drow elf in D&D. Only thing I ask is you include her accent.
@Ellapinky - COATL STICKER
Username: Lesen
Dragon Name: Mirustarah - at the moment, i bought her yesterday and haven't decided on a new name.
Dragon ID: 43690696
Dragon Genes: Iri/shimi/gembond
Extras: she's lightning, so her heart would be lightning blue, right?
Total Cost: 36? I've got it ready for when you say aye
@Ellapinky - COATL STICKER
Username: Lesen
Dragon Name: Mirustarah - at the moment, i bought her yesterday and haven't decided on a new name.
Dragon ID: 43690696
Dragon Genes: Iri/shimi/gembond
Extras: she's lightning, so her heart would be lightning blue, right?
Total Cost: 36? I've got it ready for when you say aye
Us7hURQ.png
@JonTargaryen Ah yes, The Knower of Nothing. Send over the levels when you're ready.

@X3X I can do that but what flight color do you want the dollar sign over? Nature, Wind, Light, Ect?

@sublimevoide Alright send over 30 levels whenever you're ready. :)

@halforq Sure, just send me your details and levels as soon as you can.
@JonTargaryen Ah yes, The Knower of Nothing. Send over the levels when you're ready.

@X3X I can do that but what flight color do you want the dollar sign over? Nature, Wind, Light, Ect?

@sublimevoide Alright send over 30 levels whenever you're ready. :)

@halforq Sure, just send me your details and levels as soon as you can.
@Amehime No problem, just get me your info as soon as you can.
Thanks Hun
@Amehime No problem, just get me your info as soon as you can.
Thanks Hun
@MamaCapricorn

Light(yellow? gold) color plz! thank you <3
@MamaCapricorn

Light(yellow? gold) color plz! thank you <3
mOrJRSi.png
@X3X Alright, no problem! :)
@X3X Alright, no problem! :)
@MamaCapricorn
Lemonaid Color: Yellow
Glass Contents: Ice
Flight Emblem: Weird request, but could you do the wind emblem over light's color?
Straw Color: Blue
Ribbon Color: White
Referances: 1 2 3
Other info: Ignore the armor! She has light blonde hair pulled back in a high ponytail. She is pale and has bright blue eyes.
@MamaCapricorn
Lemonaid Color: Yellow
Glass Contents: Ice
Flight Emblem: Weird request, but could you do the wind emblem over light's color?
Straw Color: Blue
Ribbon Color: White
Referances: 1 2 3
Other info: Ignore the armor! She has light blonde hair pulled back in a high ponytail. She is pale and has bright blue eyes.
@Willowdawn Sure thing! I'll start your order as soon as the levels are sent.
@Willowdawn Sure thing! I'll start your order as soon as the levels are sent.
@Nishiboys Reference: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29808837] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/298089/29808837_350.png[/img] [/url] Description: see bio for full story, but spiritual leader of a fire clan, reserved, loyal Request: If you could include the scar that would be amazing, if not don't worry about it :)
@Nishiboys

Reference:

29808837_350.png

Description: see bio for full story, but spiritual leader of a fire clan, reserved, loyal

Request: If you could include the scar that would be amazing, if not don't worry about it :)
93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42