Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Nature Dom] Wild Spirit Crafts - CLOSED
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 41 42
@Evet [b]Username:[/b] Dandelionqueen [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4008029] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/40081/4008029_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=1&bodygene=13&breed=9&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=9&tertgene=13&winggene=13&wings=15&auth=4c15b6385039acc8ff808749a8cbeb237be10b33&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Vase Style(and extra if it has the option):[/b] A with extra [b]Flower Style:[/b] D [b]Payment:[/b] 20 Levels
@Evet
Username: Dandelionqueen
Dragon:

4008029_350.png

dragon?age=1&body=1&bodygene=13&breed=9&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=9&tertgene=13&winggene=13&wings=15&auth=4c15b6385039acc8ff808749a8cbeb237be10b33&dummyext=prev.png
Vase Style(and extra if it has the option): A with extra
Flower Style: D
Payment: 20 Levels
fSKEqvh.pngiZNHxAi.gifEYcGP9d.gif5pu1nFj.png12vRxt6.gif
@TheFortissima Sure no problem, Any specific Skin color? Or Outfit? Or do you want me to interpret your dragon's Apparel.
@TheFortissima Sure no problem, Any specific Skin color? Or Outfit? Or do you want me to interpret your dragon's Apparel.
@X3X [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/2dd4/f/2018/217/e/2/x3x_by_mamacapricorn-dcjbyme.png[/img] Here ya go! You ended up overpaying me so I threw in Firefly.
@X3X
x3x_by_mamacapricorn-dcjbyme.png
Here ya go! You ended up overpaying me so I threw in Firefly.
@MamaCapricorn

Oh thank you! <3<3
@MamaCapricorn

Oh thank you! <3<3
mOrJRSi.png
@mamacapricorn Apparel interpretation please, the one you did for the example bust is gorgeous, and same skin tone as the rinmaru avatar. Also I realize I left out the bit about his personality, rip. Its in his bio now.
@mamacapricorn Apparel interpretation please, the one you did for the example bust is gorgeous, and same skin tone as the rinmaru avatar. Also I realize I left out the bit about his personality, rip. Its in his bio now.
PGUlc7F.png xeV9D9F.png npTBmWx.png OPzMtgk.pnghzemmQf.png jNBdWwL.png
@RaiStarDragon [b]Your username:[/b] Amgurgerl [b]Your Favorite Drink Flavor:[/b] Pink Lemonade [b]Adoptable set:[/b] Lemonade Circlet [b]Dragon image and link:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37138001] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/371381/37138001_350.png[/img] [/url] http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=126262&tab=dragon&did=37138001 [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Zelus [b]Flight (eye color):[/b] Lightning Common [b]Apparel:[/b] yes Crimson Silk Veil & Gossamer Flame Headpiece [b]Skin/Accent:[/b] yes - Accent: Ringmaster Item#21581 (there's an accent with the exact same name but it's not the one Zelus is wearing) [b]Additional notes:[/b] Please let me know if I've done this correctly (first time trying foddart)
@RaiStarDragon
Your username: Amgurgerl
Your Favorite Drink Flavor: Pink Lemonade
Adoptable set: Lemonade Circlet
Dragon image and link:
37138001_350.png

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=126262&tab=dragon&did=37138001
Dragon Name: Zelus
Flight (eye color): Lightning Common
Apparel: yes
Crimson Silk Veil & Gossamer Flame Headpiece
Skin/Accent: yes - Accent: Ringmaster Item#21581 (there's an accent with the exact same name but it's not the one Zelus is wearing)
Additional notes: Please let me know if I've done this correctly (first time trying foddart)
69.png5M9CHlS.gif9WYyCMK.pngvLASaL9.png84.png
@Sofystikitty Username: Meyoline 43039 Adopt type: PC Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=820621] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/8207/820621_350.png[/img] [/url] Genes: N Apparels: n/a Payment: 65 Other info: I have a question! Is the PC the exclusive adopt and the WC is an adopt you normally offer in your shop, or are they both exclusive? Also, I would love to be added to any pinglists you have well (shop, foddart, etc). ^_^ Thank you!
@Sofystikitty

Username: Meyoline 43039
Adopt type: PC
Dragon:
820621_350.png

Genes: N
Apparels: n/a
Payment: 65
Other info: I have a question! Is the PC the exclusive adopt and the WC is an adopt you normally offer in your shop, or are they both exclusive?

Also, I would love to be added to any pinglists you have well (shop, foddart, etc). ^_^ Thank you!
EGjlGzP.png
@RaiStarDragon [b]Your username:[/b] Meyoline 43039 [b]Your Favorite Drink Flavor:[/b] Tough question xD I would say "wild cherry pepsi" but that's weird, huh? >_>;; Cherry of some variety I suppose xD [b]Adoptable set:[/b] Lemonade Circlet [b]Dragon image and link:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37736982] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/377370/37736982_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Nidawi [b]Flight (eye color):[/b] Light Common [b]Apparel:[/b] no [b]Skin/Accent:[/b] no [b]Additional notes:[/b] I know the tundra version isn't done yet, but no rush and take all the time that you need ^_^ I'm in no hurry, and it's for a memorial dragon. I would also like to be added to any pinglists you may have (art shop, foddart, etc). Thank you! :D
@RaiStarDragon
Your username: Meyoline 43039
Your Favorite Drink Flavor: Tough question xD I would say "wild cherry pepsi" but that's weird, huh? >_>;; Cherry of some variety I suppose xD
Adoptable set: Lemonade Circlet
Dragon image and link:
37736982_350.png

Dragon Name: Nidawi
Flight (eye color): Light Common
Apparel: no
Skin/Accent: no
Additional notes: I know the tundra version isn't done yet, but no rush and take all the time that you need ^_^ I'm in no hurry, and it's for a memorial dragon.

I would also like to be added to any pinglists you may have (art shop, foddart, etc). Thank you! :D
EGjlGzP.png
@Amburgurl looks great! That'll be:
125 base
15 for the veil
10 for the accent because most is covered anyways
50 for the head piece
Total 200 levels please

@Meyoline Okay! That's 125 levels and I'll add you to my Adoptable Trade pinglist. ;)
@Amburgurl looks great! That'll be:
125 base
15 for the veil
10 for the accent because most is covered anyways
50 for the head piece
Total 200 levels please

@Meyoline Okay! That's 125 levels and I'll add you to my Adoptable Trade pinglist. ;)
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
@Nishiboys

I don't have reference images for any of the characters yet, but I can give you a description. I'll be reserving three slots for now, and a fourth one when my last player gets me a description.
Slot 1
Reference: Caelan is a somewhat starved looking man in his low 20's, with ashen skin and four pitch black eyes. His hair, black at the roots and fading into white at the tips, is styled into a messy thick mohawk. His teeth are sharpened but recognizable as humanoid, and his ears are pointed but short. (Think half elf, instead of full elf. He's a ghoul and thus the edgiest of the characters.)

Type: Headshot

Description: In the player's words, "Caelan Soulbreaker is like Cregor Clegane, if Clegane was a raging junky and his next fix was wrapped cozily in your ribs." To encompass that in an at a glance personality, you can't go wrong with 'an intimidating stare that reminds you of how short your life can be.'

Request: Nothing special.

Slot 2
Reference: (This player was kind enough to get me a detailed description. You don't have to adhere to this kind of detail, though.) Da Qin is a man of middling height, stocky and broad. He has a square jaw and, truth be told, something of a square face in general. With a slooped, spoon-shaped nose and wide-set eyes, his features -like his shoulders- are broad. His almond eyes are always half-lidded, giving them a slit-like quality as well as a mischievous glint. His lips are thin and the lower half of his face is dominated by facial hair: a thick mustache, a square goatee that extends to the ends of his lips, and sideburns that trail off in burns, pockmarks, and scars, before the last vestiges of them, under his prominent cheekbones, finally vanish to a razor's attention.

Description: If you're picturing a cocksure martial Bard right out of Dynasty Warriors, you're not far off. He's usually either bragging or getting into shenanigans.

Request: N/A

Slot 3
Reference: (Again, written by the player, apologize for the length.) Hrim wears a nearly featureless ivory mask, concealing her face. The mask is simple, smooth, with gentle lines suggesting the shape of a nose. There is no mouth on the mask either.

Behind the mask's eyeholes, piercing ice blue eyes stare out, watching vigilantly. Pale, shoulder length greyish blonde hair frames her face, cut into ragged edges inexpertly.

From the very top of the temples, the mask merges seamlessly into a pair of rather short, roe-deer style antlers (backward, inward curving). The mask wraps around the bottom and partly up the sides of the antler bases.

She wears a many-layered pale, stone-grey robe, designed to conceal the shape of her body and disguise her movements. Only the barest glimpse of skin can be seen beneath her hair and the robes, skin which would be considered unhealthily pale and bluish on any other.

Her entire body - the edges and folds of her robes, the ragged hair tips, edges of the bone mask and antlers - are faintly coated with frost, and her body is wreathed faintly in mist from condensation.

Description: As Hrim doesn't show her face, you kind of have carte blanc for her pose here. /shrug

If any of these require extra work or there's too much detail, I can provide extra levels.
@Nishiboys

I don't have reference images for any of the characters yet, but I can give you a description. I'll be reserving three slots for now, and a fourth one when my last player gets me a description.
Slot 1
Reference: Caelan is a somewhat starved looking man in his low 20's, with ashen skin and four pitch black eyes. His hair, black at the roots and fading into white at the tips, is styled into a messy thick mohawk. His teeth are sharpened but recognizable as humanoid, and his ears are pointed but short. (Think half elf, instead of full elf. He's a ghoul and thus the edgiest of the characters.)

Description: In the player's words, "Caelan Soulbreaker is like Cregor Clegane, if Clegane was a raging junky and his next fix was wrapped cozily in your ribs." To encompass that in an at a glance personality, you can't go wrong with 'an intimidating stare that reminds you of how short your life can be.'

Request: Nothing special.

Slot 2
Reference: (This player was kind enough to get me a detailed description. You don't have to adhere to this kind of detail, though.) Da Qin is a man of middling height, stocky and broad. He has a square jaw and, truth be told, something of a square face in general. With a slooped, spoon-shaped nose and wide-set eyes, his features -like his shoulders- are broad. His almond eyes are always half-lidded, giving them a slit-like quality as well as a mischievous glint. His lips are thin and the lower half of his face is dominated by facial hair: a thick mustache, a square goatee that extends to the ends of his lips, and sideburns that trail off in burns, pockmarks, and scars, before the last vestiges of them, under his prominent cheekbones, finally vanish to a razor's attention.

Description: If you're picturing a cocksure martial Bard right out of Dynasty Warriors, you're not far off. He's usually either bragging or getting into shenanigans.

Slot 3
Reference: (Again, written by the player, apologize for the length.) Hrim wears a nearly featureless ivory mask, concealing her face. The mask is simple, smooth, with gentle lines suggesting the shape of a nose. There is no mouth on the mask either.

Behind the mask's eyeholes, piercing ice blue eyes stare out, watching vigilantly. Pale, shoulder length greyish blonde hair frames her face, cut into ragged edges inexpertly.

From the very top of the temples, the mask merges seamlessly into a pair of rather short, roe-deer style antlers (backward, inward curving). The mask wraps around the bottom and partly up the sides of the antler bases.

She wears a many-layered pale, stone-grey robe, designed to conceal the shape of her body and disguise her movements. Only the barest glimpse of skin can be seen beneath her hair and the robes, skin which would be considered unhealthily pale and bluish on any other.

Her entire body - the edges and folds of her robes, the ragged hair tips, edges of the bone mask and antlers - are faintly coated with frost, and her body is wreathed faintly in mist from condensation.

Description: As Hrim doesn't show her face, you kind of have carte blanc for her pose here. /shrug

If any of these require extra work or there's too much detail, I can provide extra levels.
CEBhE6Z.gif
yym0GF5.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 41 42