Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | milo draws! {closed permanently}
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
That's alright! Thank you for letting me know and take as much time as you need! :3
That's alright! Thank you for letting me know and take as much time as you need! :3
yEQPoMo.gif
@Kender

This is so cute! Thank you!

If I could have your permission to add this to his toyhouse page, what would you like to be credited as?
@Kender

This is so cute! Thank you!

If I could have your permission to add this to his toyhouse page, what would you like to be credited as?
LKUGPNw.giftumblr_inline_piazpj7mY51u2mdgr_540.pngB2gPcio.gif
@PinesAwait
no problem, glad you like it!
yep you can add it! my main tumblr is hungryhyena and my fr tumblr is flygefisk, whichever you'd prefer to credit is fine by me. c:
@PinesAwait
no problem, glad you like it!
yep you can add it! my main tumblr is hungryhyena and my fr tumblr is flygefisk, whichever you'd prefer to credit is fine by me. c:
2a4071489788b28ad3eb30a64959cbdd8d1af108.png
can i get on the pinglist please? i'm broke rn but i'd love to commission you in the future!
can i get on the pinglist please? i'm broke rn but i'd love to commission you in the future!
Hello! Your art is super super cute, and I just love your style!! Could I please be added to the pinglist? I'd love to commission you sometime in the future!
Hello! Your art is super super cute, and I just love your style!! Could I please be added to the pinglist? I'd love to commission you sometime in the future!
pF2R4fXm.pngtumblr_static_16xs8up0p8iockogwk0k0k8oc.png qesQFkT.gif
Can I please be added to the pinglist? I don't have any money right now but I'd like to commission you in the future!
Can I please be added to the pinglist? I don't have any money right now but I'd like to commission you in the future!
@Arbokobra [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/891c28dbc218c97cb2e2f44c276ae612/tumblr_pv668iAoyc1samf5wo1_1280.png[/img] here it is, finally! sorry it took so long, it's been a busy couple weeks rip thank you! the shop's gonna stay closed for a while longer, i'm not in a good place mentally to take full on commissions right now however i'll be doing adopts soon! they'll go up later today!
@Arbokobra
tumblr_pv668iAoyc1samf5wo1_1280.png
here it is, finally! sorry it took so long, it's been a busy couple weeks rip
thank you!

the shop's gonna stay closed for a while longer, i'm not in a good place mentally to take full on commissions right now
however i'll be doing adopts soon! they'll go up later today!
Thank you so much!! They look gorgeous!
Thank you so much!! They look gorgeous!
yEQPoMo.gif
@LordMaroo
@SoullessWendigo
@TangleFeather
@Arbokobra
@argentcrown
@Marrusa
@hyuukiru
@HolyShipper
@Wolfkai
@PinesAwait
@OverTheWolf
@GadzooksTD
@scolopendromorph
@dandyfrau
@Merlin010
@Akarui
@Vampurr
@KilluaKitty

hello all! it's been a while but the shop's open again!
@LordMaroo
@SoullessWendigo
@TangleFeather
@Arbokobra
@argentcrown
@Marrusa
@hyuukiru
@HolyShipper
@Wolfkai
@PinesAwait
@OverTheWolf
@GadzooksTD
@scolopendromorph
@dandyfrau
@Merlin010
@Akarui
@Vampurr
@KilluaKitty

hello all! it's been a while but the shop's open again!
hi!!! i'd love a lil dude c: type: full body style: flat color character: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53876085] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/538761/53876085_350.png[/img] [/url] (heads up, her name might change soon, so don't be confused if that happens! i've just been lazy about buying a renaming scroll dsfadsf i'll probably wait til you're done though) personality/pose: just some good swamp-witch vibes would work! payment: treasure notes: i'd like her to retain her apparel! and feel free to be loose with interpretation, i think it's fun when things diverge from the official site art! thank you!!
hi!!! i'd love a lil dude c:

type: full body
style: flat color
character:
53876085_350.png
(heads up, her name might change soon, so don't be confused if that happens! i've just been lazy about buying a renaming scroll dsfadsf i'll probably wait til you're done though)
personality/pose: just some good swamp-witch vibes would work!
payment: treasure
notes: i'd like her to retain her apparel!
and feel free to be loose with interpretation, i think it's fun when things diverge from the official site art!

thank you!!
.......413ed94a7ed081423339dc9ad221e7783e66a715.png....
2c5d77634624e02aa8c1f95d43873fcbc89a7efd.png.....
A0CDXxc.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22