Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | digital headshots furries/dragons etc
1 2 3 4 5
up
up
tumblr_mnn5vjrjcd1qazdhko1_500.gif
ip
ip
@mudguts Hello! Are you open right now?
@mudguts Hello! Are you open right now?
@greatgozu uh sure yeah!
@greatgozu uh sure yeah!
@mudguts oh sweet!! I was looking for someone to comm a anthro bat from abd I have a ton of gems to share!
@mudguts oh sweet!! I was looking for someone to comm a anthro bat from abd I have a ton of gems to share!
@greatgozu
Awesome, could I seee a picture of the character before I can give a price?
@greatgozu
Awesome, could I seee a picture of the character before I can give a price?
@mudguts Of course!

Well...it’s really just a mental image but lemme get the bat I was going to base it off of!
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/84/Megaderma_spasma.jpg You can go crazy if you’d like, but my main idea is something uhh... kind of regal looking? Definitely monster like, too! I also wanted it to be a little darker color wise which I realize is very vague but!! I just want to give you that sort of freedom
@mudguts Of course!

Well...it’s really just a mental image but lemme get the bat I was going to base it off of!
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/84/Megaderma_spasma.jpg You can go crazy if you’d like, but my main idea is something uhh... kind of regal looking? Definitely monster like, too! I also wanted it to be a little darker color wise which I realize is very vague but!! I just want to give you that sort of freedom
@greatgozu
would you be looking for a headshot or a full or half body? also if im gonna be working from a description that vague, ill have to charge more, let me know what youre looking for for the headshot/fullbody/halfbody and color and shading, and we can go from there :)
@greatgozu
would you be looking for a headshot or a full or half body? also if im gonna be working from a description that vague, ill have to charge more, let me know what youre looking for for the headshot/fullbody/halfbody and color and shading, and we can go from there :)
@mudguts
Let me type something up, and I was thinking of a half body!
I’m so sorry for being so erratic, work has been killer on me.

I’m gojng to start over from the description but basically what I had in mind for the oc here is that he’s a bit of a little *******. The main inspiration for me was drawn from the asanbosam vampire, which essentially just waits in a tree and waits until someone walks by to attack and all that. Most descriptions of what it actually is are very vague, but most descriptions mention that they have iron teeth and that idea sounded cool to me!

But! I would like a half body, with coloring and some shading.
@mudguts
Let me type something up, and I was thinking of a half body!
I’m so sorry for being so erratic, work has been killer on me.

I’m gojng to start over from the description but basically what I had in mind for the oc here is that he’s a bit of a little *******. The main inspiration for me was drawn from the asanbosam vampire, which essentially just waits in a tree and waits until someone walks by to attack and all that. Most descriptions of what it actually is are very vague, but most descriptions mention that they have iron teeth and that idea sounded cool to me!

But! I would like a half body, with coloring and some shading.
@GreatGozu
no worries on the rratic posts!

i hope i dont sound rude or dismissive, but i really need a more detailed description of what you want me to draw because i do my sketches and lines traditionally, and its very hard for me to change them once im done because i use ink
also i dont understand what you mean by 'some' shading, my pricing is either i do shading or have none at all, but im willing to work out something!
@GreatGozu
no worries on the rratic posts!

i hope i dont sound rude or dismissive, but i really need a more detailed description of what you want me to draw because i do my sketches and lines traditionally, and its very hard for me to change them once im done because i use ink
also i dont understand what you mean by 'some' shading, my pricing is either i do shading or have none at all, but im willing to work out something!
1 2 3 4 5