Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | OC purge/character sale! (art, HQ)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
lol it has been like two years since i made this post and i have lots more characters available now actually :) I will be willing to go pretty cheap on some them so please have a look!!! I'm excited to get back into FR! I have a Louixie design and a Pixel-Latte design in there too <3 [center] Hey all! I've got some characters to sell! This is a list I add to whenever I grow out of a design/randomly draw designs I don't want [emoji=owl][/center] [center][emoji=owl] [b]Characters![/b] [emoji=owl][/center] [center]https://toyhou.se/ShadowArcher97/characters/folder:172961[/center] [center]https://toyhou.se/ShadowArcher97/characters/folder:3010777[/center] [center]https://toyhou.se/ShadowArcher97/characters/folder:3304887[/center] If you see someone you like, ask for a price! The ones in the cheap folder are, well, cheap. Quite cheap. Some more expensive ones will include anything in the second folder, and Jikan. [center][emoji=owl] [b]Payment methods: [/b] [emoji=owl] [/center][LIST] [*]Treasure/Gems (1:1000) [*]Unhatched Eggs [*]Apparel @ LAH [*]Maybe familiars and skins/accents (picky) [/LIST]
lol it has been like two years since i made this post and i have lots more characters available now actually :) I will be willing to go pretty cheap on some them so please have a look!!! I'm excited to get back into FR! I have a Louixie design and a Pixel-Latte design in there too <3
Hey all! I've got some characters to sell! This is a list I add to whenever I grow out of a design/randomly draw designs I don't want
Characters!

If you see someone you like, ask for a price! The ones in the cheap folder are, well, cheap. Quite cheap.

Some more expensive ones will include anything in the second folder, and Jikan.
Payment methods:
  • Treasure/Gems (1:1000)
  • Unhatched Eggs
  • Apparel @ LAH
  • Maybe familiars and skins/accents (picky)
H9h42dL.png
[center][emoji=owl] [b]Pinglist[/b] [emoji=owl][/center] Kaibutsu
Pinglist
Kaibutsu
H9h42dL.png
@HazelBird02 Holy heck I saw Neras and it was love at first sight. I can offer 100g and 100kT for them if that'd be acceptable!

Though I am curious, what exactly is the species of animal of their companion? Are they an existing animal, a fantasy one, or one that you/someone made up?
@HazelBird02 Holy heck I saw Neras and it was love at first sight. I can offer 100g and 100kT for them if that'd be acceptable!

Though I am curious, what exactly is the species of animal of their companion? Are they an existing animal, a fantasy one, or one that you/someone made up?
@TuxTheStrayCat

Absolutely! Send a CR over when you get the chance! Do you have a TH I can transfer to?

I think it's some sort of ferret-type thing! Honestly when I designed Neras I had no clue what I was doing (it was like 2am lol) and it can be whatever you'd like :)
@TuxTheStrayCat

Absolutely! Send a CR over when you get the chance! Do you have a TH I can transfer to?

I think it's some sort of ferret-type thing! Honestly when I designed Neras I had no clue what I was doing (it was like 2am lol) and it can be whatever you'd like :)
H9h42dL.png
@HazelBird02 Oh fantastic, thank you so much! I'll send payment now <: My TH is Tuxthestraycat

Gotcha, gotcha, sounds cool! I had a character idea years ago about a girl with a ferret companion that I never fleshed out so I am excited to bring that back and have fun with this new design B)
@HazelBird02 Oh fantastic, thank you so much! I'll send payment now <: My TH is Tuxthestraycat

Gotcha, gotcha, sounds cool! I had a character idea years ago about a girl with a ferret companion that I never fleshed out so I am excited to bring that back and have fun with this new design B)
@TuxTheStrayCat

Awesome! I hope you enjoy her <3
@TuxTheStrayCat

Awesome! I hope you enjoy her <3
H9h42dL.png
Bump!
Bump!
H9h42dL.png
bump!
bump!
H9h42dL.png
@HazelBird02

Not related to OCs sorry, but would you be willing to take character commissions for USD? I recall you doing like 5 dragon pieces for me in the past and looking through your TH reminded me that you had a super neat style.
@HazelBird02

Not related to OCs sorry, but would you be willing to take character commissions for USD? I recall you doing like 5 dragon pieces for me in the past and looking through your TH reminded me that you had a super neat style.
jPVKqQU.pngAzELViA.pngDAD8oIi.png
@Ethiera

I remember you! Yes I would take USD commissions (I need to set up an art shop I'm lazy aaa) You can pm me!
@Ethiera

I remember you! Yes I would take USD commissions (I need to set up an art shop I'm lazy aaa) You can pm me!
H9h42dL.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26