Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [TAROT] Ebby's Art Shop [OPEN]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25
@Awaas No problem!
@Awaas No problem!
signature.pngh9CCkJ3.png
@Ebby172

Thanks so much! I'll try and be quicker next time haha
@Ebby172

Thanks so much! I'll try and be quicker next time haha
DqteUPx.png
GOfNO1W.png
RmtNCYn.png
@Ebby172 Could you add me to the pinglist, please?
@Ebby172 Could you add me to the pinglist, please?
@Ebby172

oh HECK yeah!

Could I get on the pinglist?
@Ebby172

oh HECK yeah!

Could I get on the pinglist?
A8hln7x.png
@Decaffeinated @TheNobleAbsol Added both of you!
@Decaffeinated @TheNobleAbsol Added both of you!
signature.pngh9CCkJ3.png
@ebby172 could you add me to the pinglist?
@ebby172 could you add me to the pinglist?
@DrMoneybags screams softly
Of course!
@DrMoneybags screams softly
Of course!
signature.pngh9CCkJ3.png
@Ebby172
If this post is still open, I may be interested in the tarot card drawings (all of the types are still gorgeous), so I'm commenting! X)
@Ebby172
If this post is still open, I may be interested in the tarot card drawings (all of the types are still gorgeous), so I'm commenting! X)
flight_rising__the_icewarden_by_infinis-d6l55pi.png[img][/img]
Especially so I could come back and check on it! :)
Especially so I could come back and check on it! :)
flight_rising__the_icewarden_by_infinis-d6l55pi.png[img][/img]
@Flygo72 @Sprill0 @Slugoon @Saphire6Luna @Awaas @LaSilva007 @Bittersweetlove @Auran @Rutile @Decaffeinated @TheNobleAbsol @DrMoneybags @Wolkai @Farvel

I'm terribly sorry for neglecting this thread for so long! I was studying abroad for a month and then was swampped with catching up with school.

I'm planning on updating the art shown in the examples, as well as adding fullbody and humanoid commissions (for the tarot card as well) but until I work out the examples and prices I'll open this back up

For the three of you that had placed an order but I didn't get back to you, please do tell me if you'd still want it, I'm not clearing it from the list yet until you tell me you don't want it anymore or I don't hear back from you in a few days

Again, sorry for going MIA and thank you for your time <3

@Flygo72 @Sprill0 @Slugoon @Saphire6Luna @Awaas @LaSilva007 @Bittersweetlove @Auran @Rutile @Decaffeinated @TheNobleAbsol @DrMoneybags @Wolkai @Farvel

I'm terribly sorry for neglecting this thread for so long! I was studying abroad for a month and then was swampped with catching up with school.

I'm planning on updating the art shown in the examples, as well as adding fullbody and humanoid commissions (for the tarot card as well) but until I work out the examples and prices I'll open this back up

For the three of you that had placed an order but I didn't get back to you, please do tell me if you'd still want it, I'm not clearing it from the list yet until you tell me you don't want it anymore or I don't hear back from you in a few days

Again, sorry for going MIA and thank you for your time <3

signature.pngh9CCkJ3.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25