Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Lore/Writing
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
@Rosoidela

Thats cool! I wasn't expecting to have anything this week/next week if you decided to do it~
Take it easy though! and Happy Holidays!
@Rosoidela

Thats cool! I wasn't expecting to have anything this week/next week if you decided to do it~
Take it easy though! and Happy Holidays!
YycIlt9.png
It's been a while...

Most recent writing example would be my clan description.
It's been a while...

Most recent writing example would be my clan description.
banner_by_cats185-date5lu.png
Boop
Boop
@Rosoidela
hey! so a (long) while ago you wrote lore for one of my dragons, asteria, and to this day hers is still my favorite from all the dragons in my clan, so i was wondering if you could write something for anyone without a bio from here? some of them have a little bit of lore and others dont, so feel free to message me if youve got any questions :o
@Rosoidela
hey! so a (long) while ago you wrote lore for one of my dragons, asteria, and to this day hers is still my favorite from all the dragons in my clan, so i was wondering if you could write something for anyone without a bio from here? some of them have a little bit of lore and others dont, so feel free to message me if youve got any questions :o
CMK7soU.png
@tysm Aww, glad to hear you liked my writing! :D And sure, I'd love to write something for you. I'm a bit busy tomorrow, so expect it maybe Tuesday or Wednesday, okay?
@tysm Aww, glad to hear you liked my writing! :D And sure, I'd love to write something for you. I'm a bit busy tomorrow, so expect it maybe Tuesday or Wednesday, okay?
@Rosoidela
okay :D thank you so much!
@Rosoidela
okay :D thank you so much!
CMK7soU.png
@Rosoidela
hey! idk if youve chosen the dragon youd like to write for already, but just in case you havent: i just changed the layout of my lair completely, but youre free to choose anyone without a bio except from the last two tabs!
@Rosoidela
hey! idk if youve chosen the dragon youd like to write for already, but just in case you havent: i just changed the layout of my lair completely, but youre free to choose anyone without a bio except from the last two tabs!
CMK7soU.png
Ooh I'd love some lore! [b]Dragon link(or person!):[/b] my derg here written as a person! (refs in his bio) [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58653207] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/586533/58653207_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality:[/b] in his bio [b]Backstory:[/b] in his bio [b]setting:[/b] in a stormy night overseas, his crew settle down on a washed up island and Kaiyoku finds a cave/ruin that leads to some kind of unconventional but useful magical treasure. I'd like some puzzles and traps and whatnot in there if possible. Could be something like escape the room-esque after the treasure is taken or etc. t particular scene you want me to write, other art, idk):[/b] ope look at settings. Kaiyoku has a second mate [url=https://toyhou.se/6030741.yuqa]Yuqa, here[/url] everyone else in the crew can be made up and expendable :p
Ooh I'd love some lore!

Dragon link(or person!): my derg here written as a person! (refs in his bio)

58653207_350.png

Personality: in his bio
Backstory: in his bio
setting: in a stormy night overseas, his crew settle down on a washed up island and Kaiyoku finds a cave/ruin that leads to some kind of unconventional but useful magical treasure. I'd like some puzzles and traps and whatnot in there if possible. Could be something like escape the room-esque after the treasure is taken or etc.
t particular scene you want me to write, other art, idk):[/b] ope look at settings. Kaiyoku has a second mate Yuqa, here everyone else in the crew can be made up and expendable :p
Artboard-1.png
@tysm Oh cool! Thanks for letting me know! ^^ I ended up choosing Likan, if that's alright? I'm mostly done, just a few finishing touches. But since it's a bit late today, it'll probably be finished by tomorrow. If you'd rather I picked a different dragon, just let me know. ^-^

@GlitchingFlame Sure thing! I can write something for you. c: And just to clarify, you want them written as people and not dragons, right? Either way, you could probably expect a finished product maybe Friday or Saturday? Depending on my schedule. ^^'
@tysm Oh cool! Thanks for letting me know! ^^ I ended up choosing Likan, if that's alright? I'm mostly done, just a few finishing touches. But since it's a bit late today, it'll probably be finished by tomorrow. If you'd rather I picked a different dragon, just let me know. ^-^

@GlitchingFlame Sure thing! I can write something for you. c: And just to clarify, you want them written as people and not dragons, right? Either way, you could probably expect a finished product maybe Friday or Saturday? Depending on my schedule. ^^'
@Rosoidela

Yup! Thank you so much!
@Rosoidela

Yup! Thank you so much!
Artboard-1.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15