Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Lore/Writing
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@QuetzalQueen Yeah, sure! I can write a li'l something for them. Also, I think you might've forgotten to link the document? Maybe? Or I'm just really blind. xD

In terms of pricing, honestly, just whatever you think it's worth. ^-^ In the past, people paid around 30-200k if that gives you an idea. But really, anything's fine with me. ^^
@QuetzalQueen Yeah, sure! I can write a li'l something for them. Also, I think you might've forgotten to link the document? Maybe? Or I'm just really blind. xD

In terms of pricing, honestly, just whatever you think it's worth. ^-^ In the past, people paid around 30-200k if that gives you an idea. But really, anything's fine with me. ^^
banner_by_cats185-date5lu.png
@Rosoidela ahh your writing is so good! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46490219] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/464903/46490219_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd love something for my boy, despite how mean and intimidating he looks he's actually very sweet. would 55g be okay?
@Rosoidela

ahh your writing is so good!

46490219_350.png

I'd love something for my boy, despite how mean and intimidating he looks he's actually very sweet. would 55g be okay?
YycIlt9.png
@Marrigan Ahh! I love his coloring! Before I start, did you have any specific ideas for him or a general tone I should be going for? Or should I just write whatever comes to mind? c:

And as for payment, just whatever you think is best. Everything's fine with me. ^-^
@Marrigan Ahh! I love his coloring! Before I start, did you have any specific ideas for him or a general tone I should be going for? Or should I just write whatever comes to mind? c:

And as for payment, just whatever you think is best. Everything's fine with me. ^-^
@Rosoidela I would love two lore blurbs of these two! You can check their bios for what i have so far. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19866664] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/198667/19866664_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14267004] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/142671/14267004_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Rosoidela
I would love two lore blurbs of these two! You can check their bios for what i have so far.

19866664_350.png

14267004_350.png
gshnxbP.png
@Rosoidela

Thank you! ;u; I went on a dark souls binge the other day and decided to find a "Red and edge" dragon,, and he showed up on the AH and I was like. oOOf.

I have nothing really in mind, so I'd love to see what you do with him!
@Rosoidela

Thank you! ;u; I went on a dark souls binge the other day and decided to find a "Red and edge" dragon,, and he showed up on the AH and I was like. oOOf.

I have nothing really in mind, so I'd love to see what you do with him!
YycIlt9.png
@Rosoidela
Holy flipping heck!!! These are all so utterly breathtakingly amazing!! *o*
Seriously, I am so in love.

The fact that they're three different perspective of different times of their lives, especially following Phthonus, is outstanding. And the way each of them were written? Mind blowing! Just absolutely stunning. Your writing is so gorgeous, and flows so nicely.

I love how dark it starts off, with Phthonus' pov, and then gets lighter as it goes on until he's showing brighter, more positive emotions in Kulvaras' portion, especially when it came to Dimosthenis.

And also, can I just say, that the name you gave my boy is beautiful! It's such an awesome and lovely name, that I may very well end up naming him that. It's so perfect. Thank you for this as well!!

Thank you so very very much for these marvelous works of art! I deeply appreciate and adore how much thought, time and emotion you put into them. I love them to bits!! <33333

If you're still open, I would love to commission you for another piece if you'd be willing ^///^
@Rosoidela
Holy flipping heck!!! These are all so utterly breathtakingly amazing!! *o*
Seriously, I am so in love.

The fact that they're three different perspective of different times of their lives, especially following Phthonus, is outstanding. And the way each of them were written? Mind blowing! Just absolutely stunning. Your writing is so gorgeous, and flows so nicely.

I love how dark it starts off, with Phthonus' pov, and then gets lighter as it goes on until he's showing brighter, more positive emotions in Kulvaras' portion, especially when it came to Dimosthenis.

And also, can I just say, that the name you gave my boy is beautiful! It's such an awesome and lovely name, that I may very well end up naming him that. It's so perfect. Thank you for this as well!!

Thank you so very very much for these marvelous works of art! I deeply appreciate and adore how much thought, time and emotion you put into them. I love them to bits!! <33333

If you're still open, I would love to commission you for another piece if you'd be willing ^///^
I would love a little something for Bumblebee! His personality is in his bio if you need help finding some inspiration. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47454750] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/474548/47454750_350.png[/img] [/url] I don’t have anything specific in mind. @rosoidela
I would love a little something for Bumblebee!
His personality is in his bio if you need help finding some inspiration.

47454750_350.png

I don’t have anything specific in mind.
@rosoidela
CgtyAYW.png
@CassieCain Thank you so much! Glad to hear you liked it! :D And yup, I'm still open for commissions. ^-^ There might be a bit of a wait time, if that's alright? I'm quite busy tomorrow, but it'll be done Monday at the latest. c:
@CassieCain Thank you so much! Glad to hear you liked it! :D And yup, I'm still open for commissions. ^-^ There might be a bit of a wait time, if that's alright? I'm quite busy tomorrow, but it'll be done Monday at the latest. c:
@Marrigan Finished writing! I ended up writing about a bird (Potentially his familiar, but it doesn't have to be taken that way), so if that wasn't quite what you had in mind, let me know and I can write something else for you. ^^

Quote:
He found her in the forest. All broken bones and jagged edges. Shattered glass and too sharp points. She snapped at him with scarlet rage, bluster and bravado beneath a cold exterior.

He brought her home. All flapping wings and molting feathers. Dirtied wounds and screeching protests. She watched his every move with wary eyes, beady and dark and all too cautious.

He tended her as best he could. Homemade remedies and ointments and improvising. Splinted bones and wrapped bandages. She nipped at him with a razor beak, drawing blood and hissed curses but never a thought of ire.

He wrapped his hand in towels, fed her scraps of his dinner. His reflexes quickened with every snap of her back, the swipe of her talons. Expression dark, watchful and waiting.

He brought her blankets and towels, food and water. Gave her shelter and all he could. She bared her wings, clacked her beak, fluffed feathers and angry hisses.

He gave her time and peace. Cooed and reassured. Gentle hands and movements slow, dressing changes and hygiene care.

He carried her to the open door. Bandages off and dressing put away. She stretched her limbs gingerly, wings flapping, and was gone before he could turn back.

He liked to think he saw her. In the distance, among others of her kind. Liked to imagine her life now. A mate, a chick or two. A new nest or den or new places to hunt. He knew it was all fanciful, nothing more than an idle thought. Nature would do as nature would, and she would live and breathe and die without him ever knowing. No clear end nor a resolution.

And he was content.

He found her in his window. All bright eyes and cheerful chirps. Glossy feathers and dazzling plumage. She looked at him with tilted head, hopped inside and stayed.
@Marrigan Finished writing! I ended up writing about a bird (Potentially his familiar, but it doesn't have to be taken that way), so if that wasn't quite what you had in mind, let me know and I can write something else for you. ^^

Quote:
He found her in the forest. All broken bones and jagged edges. Shattered glass and too sharp points. She snapped at him with scarlet rage, bluster and bravado beneath a cold exterior.

He brought her home. All flapping wings and molting feathers. Dirtied wounds and screeching protests. She watched his every move with wary eyes, beady and dark and all too cautious.

He tended her as best he could. Homemade remedies and ointments and improvising. Splinted bones and wrapped bandages. She nipped at him with a razor beak, drawing blood and hissed curses but never a thought of ire.

He wrapped his hand in towels, fed her scraps of his dinner. His reflexes quickened with every snap of her back, the swipe of her talons. Expression dark, watchful and waiting.

He brought her blankets and towels, food and water. Gave her shelter and all he could. She bared her wings, clacked her beak, fluffed feathers and angry hisses.

He gave her time and peace. Cooed and reassured. Gentle hands and movements slow, dressing changes and hygiene care.

He carried her to the open door. Bandages off and dressing put away. She stretched her limbs gingerly, wings flapping, and was gone before he could turn back.

He liked to think he saw her. In the distance, among others of her kind. Liked to imagine her life now. A mate, a chick or two. A new nest or den or new places to hunt. He knew it was all fanciful, nothing more than an idle thought. Nature would do as nature would, and she would live and breathe and die without him ever knowing. No clear end nor a resolution.

And he was content.

He found her in his window. All bright eyes and cheerful chirps. Glossy feathers and dazzling plumage. She looked at him with tilted head, hopped inside and stayed.
@Rosoidela I'd love to think that's how he met his familiar!! tysm I absolutely love it!! would you be open for doing my caretaker girl?? I've got some personality for her, but I'm absolutely write blocked [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47195313] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/471954/47195313_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]*Edit[/b] ah I should probably put stuff about here in this post instead of a different one - She's sweet, and extremely patient, mostly tends to the egg babysitting/ younger hatchlings while [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=280383&tab=dragon&did=42750996]Shirley[/url] tends / teaches the older ones. She does help out with the older ones when she can This is my own little headcannon for my clan and stuff, but I believe sometimes gene / breed scrolls can not work properly sometimes and cause "Mutations", y'know like how Baldwin was transforming? I think its possible to get stuck mid transformation when using a scroll. for her little lore bit her Capsule tert basically malfunctioned a little bit, it left her left side, from the shoulder down to her tail will dull runes, and made her capsule not look entirely proper, more like underbelly with a slight bit of capsules translucence showing. She pretty much uses it as a "Birthmark" to teach hatchlings that its okay to be different or unique. since she also practically babies the whole clan she also tries to help visitors who have these "Mutations/Malfunctions" feel more confident in themselves. [s][b]sorry for all the reading! I've had this in my head for a while and got excited.[/b][/s]
@Rosoidela

I'd love to think that's how he met his familiar!! tysm I absolutely love it!!

would you be open for doing my caretaker girl?? I've got some personality for her, but I'm absolutely write blocked

47195313_350.png

*Edit
ah I should probably put stuff about here in this post instead of a different one

- She's sweet, and extremely patient, mostly tends to the egg babysitting/ younger hatchlings while Shirley tends / teaches the older ones. She does help out with the older ones when she can

This is my own little headcannon for my clan and stuff, but I believe sometimes gene / breed scrolls can not work properly sometimes and cause "Mutations", y'know like how Baldwin was transforming? I think its possible to get stuck mid transformation when using a scroll.

for her little lore bit her Capsule tert basically malfunctioned a little bit, it left her left side, from the shoulder down to her tail will dull runes, and made her capsule not look entirely proper, more like underbelly with a slight bit of capsules translucence showing. She pretty much uses it as a "Birthmark" to teach hatchlings that its okay to be different or unique. since she also practically babies the whole clan she also tries to help visitors who have these "Mutations/Malfunctions" feel more confident in themselves.

sorry for all the reading! I've had this in my head for a while and got excited.
YycIlt9.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15