Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sealterbloind's Art Shop [ closed ]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22
@IssuesMayExist

Oh my god Phobos is so gorgeous O___O <3 I can totally draw them all for you ^^ Just send me a one-way CR with the Shadow Sprite and I'll accept it once I've finished all three of your pictures ^v^

Since you said you were new to ordering art I'll give you a small heads up: Don't be alarmed if it takes a bit time to finish them all since they are quite detailed ^^"
@IssuesMayExist

Oh my god Phobos is so gorgeous O___O <3 I can totally draw them all for you ^^ Just send me a one-way CR with the Shadow Sprite and I'll accept it once I've finished all three of your pictures ^v^

Since you said you were new to ordering art I'll give you a small heads up: Don't be alarmed if it takes a bit time to finish them all since they are quite detailed ^^"
mCA0F4C.png vIsTIqn.png nbhBjNN.png CtyufUl.png
Thats fine! Sending CR!
Thats fine! Sending CR!
78315837_U8Ptr2f8Xr8bGaY.png
can i be added to the pinglist?
can i be added to the pinglist?
mvO7hvU.pngXziknOW.pngCjZPX07.pngVCfSZFe.png
@FreeWinged

Absolutely, I'll add you right away!
@FreeWinged

Absolutely, I'll add you right away!
@IssuesMayExist All of your commissions are now ready, thank you for your patience!<3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/ABBizpy.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/vCqKT7h.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/nHBOc6h.png[/img] Hope you like them! I had some difficulties with Alibi's crystal gene (first time drawing the gene .__.") and Night's skin, but I hope I got them somewhat right ^^"
@IssuesMayExist

All of your commissions are now ready, thank you for your patience!<3

ABBizpy.png

vCqKT7h.png

nHBOc6h.png

Hope you like them! I had some difficulties with Alibi's crystal gene (first time drawing the gene .__.") and Night's skin, but I hope I got them somewhat right ^^"

All slots are now open and I've even added one additional slot.~

The Bribe list has also been updated!

@Helsing @Owleics @Velocirosie @TerminalEternity @SkylaTheWolfie @mayanaz @G0NE @mercurialwings @FreeWinged

All slots are now open and I've even added one additional slot.~

The Bribe list has also been updated!

@Helsing @Owleics @Velocirosie @TerminalEternity @SkylaTheWolfie @mayanaz @G0NE @mercurialwings @FreeWinged
Oh my goodness they look amazing! Thank you so much!
Oh my goodness they look amazing! Thank you so much!
78315837_U8Ptr2f8Xr8bGaY.png
@IssuesMayExist

So happy to hear that you liked them ^^<3 Phobos also made me want a starmap dragon for myself so I guess that's my next dragon project... :'D
@IssuesMayExist

So happy to hear that you liked them ^^<3 Phobos also made me want a starmap dragon for myself so I guess that's my next dragon project... :'D
Could you remove me from the pinglist?
Could you remove me from the pinglist?
Kris/Phlox
Hungry Hatchlings Food bank
Lotsa gaolers shack
TE free bios & graphics
pumpkaboo_pixel_art__by_thelunarcrash-d6pakoo.png Other shops
HHFB Donor Raffle
TE Art portfolio
TE bio shop
@TerminalEternity