Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sealterbloind's Art Shop [ closed ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@mercurialwings

No problem! I'll try my best to draw them for you ASAP but it might take a few days to get them both done ^^ I'll let you know when I have your art pieces ready! ^^
@mercurialwings

No problem! I'll try my best to draw them for you ASAP but it might take a few days to get them both done ^^ I'll let you know when I have your art pieces ready! ^^
mCA0F4C.png vIsTIqn.png nbhBjNN.png CtyufUl.png
bump
bump
bAjHGtL.png
@mercurialwings Your first order is now done! [img]https://i.imgur.com/fxlBbjF.png[/img] I had to start this one over once since the first time I started to draw her the save file got corrupted, so my apologies for the small delay ^^" I realized that smoke and fire aren't my strong suit, but I tried my best .__." I also chose a bit bold colors for her background, so if you wish me to change them please let me know! ^^
@mercurialwings

Your first order is now done!

fxlBbjF.png

I had to start this one over once since the first time I started to draw her the save file got corrupted, so my apologies for the small delay ^^" I realized that smoke and fire aren't my strong suit, but I tried my best .__." I also chose a bit bold colors for her background, so if you wish me to change them please let me know! ^^
@Sealterbloind: She is beautiful and I actually like the bold-colored because it contrasts amazingly against her palette! ^ ^ Thank you! I will save a copy later today when I am on my PC.

No apologies needed, but I totally understand~ Please work at your own pace. ^ ^
@Sealterbloind: She is beautiful and I actually like the bold-colored because it contrasts amazingly against her palette! ^ ^ Thank you! I will save a copy later today when I am on my PC.

No apologies needed, but I totally understand~ Please work at your own pace. ^ ^
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings

I'm happy to hear that you like it ^^ I'll start working on your other commission tomorrow! :>
@mercurialwings

I'm happy to hear that you like it ^^ I'll start working on your other commission tomorrow! :>
@mercurialwings Your gorgeous mercenary is now done! [img]https://i.imgur.com/ceFeFYz.png[/img]
@mercurialwings

Your gorgeous mercenary is now done!

ceFeFYz.png
@Sealterbloind: Ooo, this is a new take for her and I love it! :o Thank you and I'll save a copy when I get home later today!

Definitely will be back as soon as I have some more gems~ ^ ^ Thank you for taking my two lovelies' commission!
@Sealterbloind: Ooo, this is a new take for her and I love it! :o Thank you and I'll save a copy when I get home later today!

Definitely will be back as soon as I have some more gems~ ^ ^ Thank you for taking my two lovelies' commission!
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings

Happy to hear that you like it, I thought it would be nice to draw her with a more fierce look ^u^ I'd be glad to draw some more of your beauties in the future! ^^
@mercurialwings

Happy to hear that you like it, I thought it would be nice to draw her with a more fierce look ^u^ I'd be glad to draw some more of your beauties in the future! ^^
[center][size=5][b]Bribes are now here![/b][/size] I have a few items I'm looking for, so I thought it would be a good time to open the bribes for my art shop.~ [quote][center][skin=17825] [item=Shadow Sprite] [item=Ice Sprite] [item=Wind Sprite] [item=Lightning Sprite] Will get you [b]3 busts[/b][/quote] [quote][center][item=Night Sky Bundle] Will get you [b]2 busts[/b][/quote] [quote][center][item=Autumnal Wreath] [b]x2[/b] Will get you [b]1 bust[/b][/quote] Please let me know if you wish to be removed from the pinglist! [size=2]@Helsing @Owleics @Velocirosie @TerminalEternity @SkylaTheWolfie @mayanaz @G0NE @mercurialwings
Bribes are now here!

I have a few items I'm looking for, so I thought it would be a good time to open the bribes for my art shop.~

Quote:
Shadow Sprite Ice Sprite Wind Sprite Lightning Sprite
Will get you 3 busts
Quote:
Night Sky Bundle
Will get you 2 busts
Quote:
Autumnal Wreath
x2
Will get you 1 bust

Please let me know if you wish to be removed from the pinglist!

@Helsing @Owleics @Velocirosie @TerminalEternity @SkylaTheWolfie @mayanaz @G0NE @mercurialwings
@Sealterbloind: I've an unopened Night Silk Bundle! ^ ^ [b]Username:[/b] mercurialwings [b]Dragon image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=680714][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6808/680714_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Any specific details or notes:[/b] She's carefree and easygoing sort, so usually she has a gentle expression or a smile. [b]Apparel included:[/b] Yes [b]Skin or accent included:[/b] Yes [b]Background:[/b] Yes, but I leave it up to you as which one you think will fit the piece. ^ ^; [b]Payment:[/b] Bribe of Night Silks Set [b]Anything you want to ask:[/b] None, but there is art in her bio if you want to see how others have portrayed her. [b]Username:[/b] mercurialwings [b]Dragon image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7494318][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/74944/7494318_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Any specific details or notes:[/b] Um, she's the avatar of poisons, so she's arrogant and isn't afraid of putting someone in their place. [b]Apparel included:[/b] Yes (you can skip the halo, if you wish) [b]Skin or accent included:[/b] Yes [b]Background:[/b] Yes, but I leave it up to you as which one you think will fit the piece. ^ ^; [b]Payment:[/b] Bribe of Night Silks Set [b]Anything you want to ask:[/b] She only has a signature in her bio, but let me know if she's too difficult to work with and I can find another to fill her spot.
@Sealterbloind: I've an unopened Night Silk Bundle! ^ ^

Username: mercurialwings
Dragon image:
680714_350.png
Any specific details or notes: She's carefree and easygoing sort, so usually she has a gentle expression or a smile.
Apparel included: Yes
Skin or accent included: Yes
Background: Yes, but I leave it up to you as which one you think will fit the piece. ^ ^;
Payment: Bribe of Night Silks Set

Anything you want to ask: None, but there is art in her bio if you want to see how others have portrayed her.

Username: mercurialwings
Dragon image:
7494318_350.png
Any specific details or notes: Um, she's the avatar of poisons, so she's arrogant and isn't afraid of putting someone in their place.
Apparel included: Yes (you can skip the halo, if you wish)
Skin or accent included: Yes
Background: Yes, but I leave it up to you as which one you think will fit the piece. ^ ^;
Payment: Bribe of Night Silks Set

Anything you want to ask: She only has a signature in her bio, but let me know if she's too difficult to work with and I can find another to fill her spot.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22