Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sealterbloind's Art Shop [ closed ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
bump
bump
bAjHGtL.png
Friendly bump and also Im gonna save my gems and treasure like hECK because your art is amazing!!!!!
Friendly bump and also Im gonna save my gems and treasure like hECK because your art is amazing!!!!!
@Kamirah

Thank you<3 I'm pretty much always open for commissions so I'm looking forward drawing for you ^^
@Kamirah

Thank you<3 I'm pretty much always open for commissions so I'm looking forward drawing for you ^^
mCA0F4C.png vIsTIqn.png nbhBjNN.png CtyufUl.png
and here's the "im broke" bump! you have a beautiful style tho!
and here's the "im broke" bump! you have a beautiful style tho!
space 45727959_wjSLU10pqvydDyT.png?1645336354.png
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
Down to talk, trade, whatevs!
Only friend me if we've talked plz
6kCimue.gif
@BlazingPhoenix01

Thank you ^^<3 And no problem, I've been in the same situation with many other art shops myself so the "I'm broke" bump is totally fine :'D
@BlazingPhoenix01

Thank you ^^<3 And no problem, I've been in the same situation with many other art shops myself so the "I'm broke" bump is totally fine :'D
@Sealterbloind: Absolutely adore your art! If you have a ping list, could I be added to it please? [b]Username:[/b] mercurialwings [b]Dragon image:[/b] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32963584][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/329636/32963584_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]Any specific details or notes:[/b] She's a quiet dancer, so something gentle for expression. There is art linked in her bio, if you want to take a look at how others have depicted her. [b]Apparel included:[/b] Yes [b]Skin or accent included:[/b] Yes [b]Background:[/b] effect [b]Payment:[/b] gems Anything you want to ask: She's probably the "busiest" dragon I have, but is it possible to order more than one at a time? :x No worries, if you prefer one dragon per order to keep things organized or fair. ^ ^
@Sealterbloind: Absolutely adore your art! If you have a ping list, could I be added to it please?

Username: mercurialwings
Dragon image:
32963584_350.png
Any specific details or notes: She's a quiet dancer, so something gentle for expression. There is art linked in her bio, if you want to take a look at how others have depicted her.
Apparel included: Yes
Skin or accent included: Yes
Background: effect
Payment: gems

Anything you want to ask: She's probably the "busiest" dragon I have, but is it possible to order more than one at a time? :x No worries, if you prefer one dragon per order to keep things organized or fair. ^ ^
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings

Oh thank you! I'll add you to the pinglist ^^ ... Tho I rarely ping people since I'm pretty much always open :')

Your girl is stunning! She is on the busier side with the apparels, but since she has two basic genes I would be asking 1200G of her bust. If that sounds good to you, feel free to send me a CR :>

Hmm, since I haven't got other commissions in a long while, I can make an exception this time and allow you to order more than one, so if you wish to order art for some other dragon(s) go ahead and fill up order forms for them too ^^
@mercurialwings

Oh thank you! I'll add you to the pinglist ^^ ... Tho I rarely ping people since I'm pretty much always open :')

Your girl is stunning! She is on the busier side with the apparels, but since she has two basic genes I would be asking 1200G of her bust. If that sounds good to you, feel free to send me a CR :>

Hmm, since I haven't got other commissions in a long while, I can make an exception this time and allow you to order more than one, so if you wish to order art for some other dragon(s) go ahead and fill up order forms for them too ^^
@Sealterbloind: No worries on infrequent pings~ I just tend to lose thread links, so sometimes it's nice to be reminded with a random ping down the line. xD The price works for me, so I'll DM that over shortly! Here's the other girl I'd like to have you do~ [b]Username:[/b] mercurialwings [b]Dragon image:[/b] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29794076] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/297941/29794076_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [b]Any specific details or notes:[/b] This one is a mercenary, but also an intellectual. So anything between aggressive to introspective works for her. There is art linked in her bio also, if you want to take a look at how others have depicted her. [b]Apparel included:[/b] Yes [b]Skin or accent included:[/b] Yes [b]Background:[/b] effect [b]Payment:[/b] gems [b]Anything you want to ask:[/b] None! I'll likely be back again though~ ^ ^
@Sealterbloind: No worries on infrequent pings~ I just tend to lose thread links, so sometimes it's nice to be reminded with a random ping down the line. xD

The price works for me, so I'll DM that over shortly! Here's the other girl I'd like to have you do~

Username: mercurialwings
Dragon image: Any specific details or notes: This one is a mercenary, but also an intellectual. So anything between aggressive to introspective works for her. There is art linked in her bio also, if you want to take a look at how others have depicted her.
Apparel included: Yes
Skin or accent included: Yes
Background: effect
Payment: gems

Anything you want to ask: None! I'll likely be back again though~ ^ ^
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings

Her apparels and accent are pretty simple, so I'd be asking 1000G for her ^^ I'll start working on these two first thing in tomorrow morning! I'm 10 hours ahead of FR time so it's evening here :'>
@mercurialwings

Her apparels and accent are pretty simple, so I'd be asking 1000G for her ^^ I'll start working on these two first thing in tomorrow morning! I'm 10 hours ahead of FR time so it's evening here :'>
@Sealterbloind: No worries and no rush~ I'll DM over the other payment. ^ ^ Thank you for taking my commissions!
@Sealterbloind: No worries and no rush~ I'll DM over the other payment. ^ ^ Thank you for taking my commissions!
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22