Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sealterbloind's Art Shop [ closed ]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22
@Gypae Your commission is finally ready: [img]https://i.imgur.com/udIEWx5.png[/img] Thank you for your patience! I hope it was worth the wait ^^ If there's something you wish for me to alter, let me know and I'll see what I can do!
@Gypae

Your commission is finally ready:

udIEWx5.png

Thank you for your patience! I hope it was worth the wait ^^ If there's something you wish for me to alter, let me know and I'll see what I can do!
mCA0F4C.png vIsTIqn.png nbhBjNN.png CtyufUl.png
@Sealterbloind It’s perfect, thank you so much[emoji=heart size=1]
@Sealterbloind
It’s perfect, thank you so much
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/DV1U0gT.png[/img] [b]Hello and Happy Trickmurk Circus to everyone! I've done a bigger update to my Bribe's section and it's now up to date![/b] [quote][center][i]Bribe items will get you a discount equal to LAH pricing excluding items that are available in Gem Marketplace all year Item bundles don't have to be unopened, I'll accept opened bundles as long as I receive all the items of that bundle You are also welcome to check out [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2562128#post_2562128] [b]the full list of my wishlist items[/b][/url], as I've listed here only the more valuable/high priority items[/i] [b]EGGS:[/b] [item=Unhatched Earth Egg] [item=Unhatched Fire Egg] [item=Unhatched Light Egg] [item=Unhatched Lightning Egg] [item=Unhatched Water Egg] [item=Unhatched Bogsneak Egg] [item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg] [b]SCATTERSCROLL:[/b] [item=Tri-color Scatterscroll] [b]BREED & GENE:[/b] [item=Breed Change: Wildclaw] [b]SKIN & ACCENT:[/b] [skin=28479] [skin=29503] [skin=37099] [b]APPAREL:[/b] [item=Thresher Flatfins] [item=Current Caller Raiment] [item=Marigold Flowerfall] [item=Seapetal Flowerfall] [item=Time-turner's Sandglass] [item=Sakura Flowerfall] [item=Golden Seraph Necklace] [item=Golden Seraph Tail Bangle] [item=Golden Seraph Wing Ornament] [item=Haunted Flame Candles] [item=Magician's Cobwebs] [item=Enchanter's Cobwebs] [item=Buccaneer's Seaspray Cap] [item=Chattering Parrot] [item=Seashell Mantle] [item=Privateer's Seaspray Overcoat] [item=Privateer's Cutlass] [item=Ball Python] [item=Red-tailed Boa] [item=Journeyman Satchels] [item=White and Gold Flair Scarf] [item=Ivory Aviator Scarf] [b]FAMILIARS:[/b] [item=Ice Sprite] [item=Wind Sprite] [item=Lightning Sprite] [item=Golden Bantam Fangar] [/quote] [size=1]@Helsing @Owleics @Velocirosie @SkylaTheWolfie @mayanaz @G0NE @mercurialwings @FreeWinged @GadzooksTD @Cryoluxa @SilverDeath @PsychoticRomance @Scy64 @JayChirps @BirdBagel @NoodleStuff @Iddenise @MeadowMatriarch @HinodeTsurugi @Sebak @Arwain @JudyRoseArt @EpikBri @Starviper
DV1U0gT.png

Hello and Happy Trickmurk Circus to everyone!

I've done a bigger update to my Bribe's section and it's now up to date!

Quote:
Bribe items will get you a discount equal to LAH pricing excluding items that are available in Gem Marketplace all year

Item bundles don't have to be unopened, I'll accept opened bundles as long as I receive all the items of that bundle

You are also welcome to check out the full list of my wishlist items, as I've listed here only the more valuable/high priority items

EGGS:
Unhatched Earth Egg Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Water Egg Unhatched Bogsneak Egg Unhatched Nocturne Egg

SCATTERSCROLL:
Tri-Color Scatterscroll

BREED & GENE:
Breed Change: Wildclaw

SKIN & ACCENT:

APPAREL:
Thresher Flatfins Current Caller Raiment Marigold Flowerfall Seapetal Flowerfall Time-turner's Sandglass Sakura Flowerfall Golden Seraph Necklace Golden Seraph Tail Bangle Golden Seraph Wing Ornament Haunted Flame Candles Magician's Cobwebs Enchanter's Cobwebs Buccaneer's Seaspray Cap Chattering Parrot Seashell Mantle Privateer's Seaspray Overcoat Privateer's Cutlass Ball Python Red-Tailed Boa Journeyman Satchels White and Gold Flair Scarf Ivory Aviator Scarf

FAMILIARS:
Ice Sprite Wind Sprite Lightning Sprite Golden Bantam Fangar

@Helsing @Owleics @Velocirosie @SkylaTheWolfie @mayanaz @G0NE @mercurialwings @FreeWinged @GadzooksTD @Cryoluxa @SilverDeath @PsychoticRomance @Scy64 @JayChirps @BirdBagel @NoodleStuff @Iddenise @MeadowMatriarch @HinodeTsurugi @Sebak @Arwain @JudyRoseArt @EpikBri @Starviper
oooooh your art is nice! Hopefully I can get a piece.
Dragon/Character: WhisperingLight
Type of commission: a Bust
Specific details or notes: He is a very snarky dragon. Maybe a judgemental kind of expression?
Apparel included: No
Skin or accent included: Yes (here he is with just his accent)
Background: Something simple <3
Additional characters: Nope
Payment: Gems

Anything you want to ask: Naaaah.
oooooh your art is nice! Hopefully I can get a piece.
Dragon/Character: WhisperingLight
Type of commission: a Bust
Specific details or notes: He is a very snarky dragon. Maybe a judgemental kind of expression?
Apparel included: No
Skin or accent included: Yes (here he is with just his accent)
Background: Something simple <3
Additional characters: Nope
Payment: Gems

Anything you want to ask: Naaaah.
J7D1quC.png
HkZAJYc.png
QUIpVFE.png
YMPbu9R.png
60968331_wLIdYUcj3kOhS0o.png
@Otrovan

I'd be happy to draw your boy! I'd be asking 2000 gems of his bust ^^ You can send the payment via one-way-CR or PM and I shall start working with your commission right away!
@Otrovan

I'd be happy to draw your boy! I'd be asking 2000 gems of his bust ^^ You can send the payment via one-way-CR or PM and I shall start working with your commission right away!
Awesome aha! I am super excited. Payment has been sent. :)
Awesome aha! I am super excited. Payment has been sent. :)
J7D1quC.png
HkZAJYc.png
QUIpVFE.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Otrovan Your commission is now finished! ^^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/l1BewX5.png[/img] If there's anything you wish to alter, let me know and I see what I can do!
@Otrovan

Your commission is now finished! ^^

l1BewX5.png

If there's anything you wish to alter, let me know and I see what I can do!
Oh lord I freaking love it, thank you so much!!
Oh lord I freaking love it, thank you so much!!
J7D1quC.png
HkZAJYc.png
QUIpVFE.png
YMPbu9R.png
bump! your art is beautiful!
bump! your art is beautiful!
@Sealterbloind

Dragon/Character: (I'm not sure how to do the image) Link
Type of commission: Bust
Specific details or notes: Can you either do a smile or some type of angry/snarl expression?
Apparel included: Yes
Skin or accent included: No
Background: Simple background
Additional characters: No
Payment: Treasure

Anything you want to ask: I'll send the payment right after this is confirmed, just so I know how much to send since she has apparel! If you have any questions, feel free to message me.
@Sealterbloind

Dragon/Character: (I'm not sure how to do the image) Link
Type of commission: Bust
Specific details or notes: Can you either do a smile or some type of angry/snarl expression?
Apparel included: Yes
Skin or accent included: No
Background: Simple background
Additional characters: No
Payment: Treasure

Anything you want to ask: I'll send the payment right after this is confirmed, just so I know how much to send since she has apparel! If you have any questions, feel free to message me.
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22