Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sealterbloind's Art Shop [ closed ]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22
@Limikkin Here's the finished picture of your beautiful character Mytilus, I hope you enjoy it! [img]https://i.imgur.com/OtyANST.png[/img] I took some artistic liberties with some details: I saw that there were some artistic similarities in the original picture with Okami's artstyle (mainly I took notice of this because there was a few swirls similar to those of the swirls of [url=https://101videogames.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/okami-ps2-box.jpg]Amaterasu[/url]) so instead of drawing gems on Mytilus' neck like in a few other artist's pictures, I decided to draw swirls. I also tried my best to apply colors from the second artwork and implement them in my picture ^^ Let me know if there's anything you wish to alter!
@Limikkin

Here's the finished picture of your beautiful character Mytilus, I hope you enjoy it!

OtyANST.png

I took some artistic liberties with some details: I saw that there were some artistic similarities in the original picture with Okami's artstyle (mainly I took notice of this because there was a few swirls similar to those of the swirls of Amaterasu) so instead of drawing gems on Mytilus' neck like in a few other artist's pictures, I decided to draw swirls. I also tried my best to apply colors from the second artwork and implement them in my picture ^^

Let me know if there's anything you wish to alter!
mCA0F4C.png vIsTIqn.png nbhBjNN.png CtyufUl.png
@Sealterbloind
Nothing needs to be altered!! He looks so amazing, thank you so much <3
And your artistic liberties are just perfect :O
@Sealterbloind
Nothing needs to be altered!! He looks so amazing, thank you so much <3
And your artistic liberties are just perfect :O
ccbd4ffd576ff3334d0c01cccd08fe6306eb3b9e.png
@Limikkin

I'm really glad you are happy with the art! I really enjoyed drawing Mytilus, thank you for commissioning me! ^^ <3
@Limikkin

I'm really glad you are happy with the art! I really enjoyed drawing Mytilus, thank you for commissioning me! ^^ <3
@Sealterbloind That was absolutely and 100% worth it :D
I hope you get many more customers!
@Sealterbloind That was absolutely and 100% worth it :D
I hope you get many more customers!
ccbd4ffd576ff3334d0c01cccd08fe6306eb3b9e.png
Oh my gods your art is gorgeous! Definitely gonna save up my gems to snag a piece from ya in the future!
Oh my gods your art is gorgeous! Definitely gonna save up my gems to snag a piece from ya in the future!
lckqq6P.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/DV1U0gT.png[/img] [b]~ Hello my dear pinglist! ~ I wanted to inform you that I've opened the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2483639/1#post_36314547]Bribes[/url] section![/b] [quote][center][i]Bribe items will get you a discount equal to LAH pricing excluding items that are available in Gem Marketplace all year Item bundles don't have to be unopened, I'll accept opened bundles as long as I receive all the items of that bundle[/i] [item=Golden Seraph Jewelry] [item=Privateer's Seaspray Garb] [item=Buccaneer's Seaspray Cap] [item=Chattering Parrot] [item=Seashell Mantle] [item=Haunted Flame Candles] [item=Marigold Flowerfall] [item=Magician's Cobwebs] [item=Enchanter's Cobwebs]x2 [item=Tertiary Gene: Firefly] [skin=37103][/quote] [size=1]@Helsing @Owleics @Velocirosie @SkylaTheWolfie @mayanaz @G0NE @mercurialwings @FreeWinged @GadzooksTD @Cryoluxa @SilverDeath @PsychoticRomance @Scy64 @JayChirps @BirdBagel @NoodleStuff @Iddenise @Amburgerl @HinodeTsurugi @Sebak @Arwain
DV1U0gT.png

~ Hello my dear pinglist! ~

I wanted to inform you that I've opened the Bribes section!

Quote:
Bribe items will get you a discount equal to LAH pricing excluding items that are available in Gem Marketplace all year

Item bundles don't have to be unopened, I'll accept opened bundles as long as I receive all the items of that bundle

Golden Seraph Jewelry Privateer's Seaspray Garb
Buccaneer's Seaspray Cap Chattering Parrot Seashell Mantle Haunted Flame Candles Marigold Flowerfall Magician's Cobwebs Enchanter's Cobwebs x2
Tertiary Gene: Firefly

@Helsing @Owleics @Velocirosie @SkylaTheWolfie @mayanaz @G0NE @mercurialwings @FreeWinged @GadzooksTD @Cryoluxa @SilverDeath @PsychoticRomance @Scy64 @JayChirps @BirdBagel @NoodleStuff @Iddenise @Amburgerl @HinodeTsurugi @Sebak @Arwain
@Sealterbloind

Hey hun. If you ever decide to re-open shop, may I be added to the pinglist please? I will do my best to save up the gems ^u^

Your art is sooo beautiful! If no, it's okay.
@Sealterbloind

Hey hun. If you ever decide to re-open shop, may I be added to the pinglist please? I will do my best to save up the gems ^u^

Your art is sooo beautiful! If no, it's okay.
gvQdifp.png · FR+2
· Artist & Lore Writer
· They/Them
· ♥Taken♥
leaves_by_lizziecat1279-d9luwyz.png · FREE EGGS
Nature Thread!
tumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
@JudyRoseArt

I'll add you to the pinglist, tho I am currently open and will most likely stay that way for some months atleast ^^
@JudyRoseArt

I'll add you to the pinglist, tho I am currently open and will most likely stay that way for some months atleast ^^
@Sealterbloind

Ah yeah I did see your status but in the shop title, it said closed so I was just curious. Heh.
Edit: I see you edited it, cool beans ^u^

Awesome. I will do my best to save up the gems for you! Your art is totally worth every penny! Eeeeeeee!
@Sealterbloind

Ah yeah I did see your status but in the shop title, it said closed so I was just curious. Heh.
Edit: I see you edited it, cool beans ^u^

Awesome. I will do my best to save up the gems for you! Your art is totally worth every penny! Eeeeeeee!
gvQdifp.png · FR+2
· Artist & Lore Writer
· They/Them
· ♥Taken♥
leaves_by_lizziecat1279-d9luwyz.png · FREE EGGS
Nature Thread!
tumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/DV1U0gT.png[/img] [b]~ New item added to the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2483639/1#post_36314547]Bribes[/url] section! ~ [quote][center][item=Thresher Flatfins][/quote] [size=1]@Helsing @Owleics @Velocirosie @SkylaTheWolfie @mayanaz @G0NE @mercurialwings @FreeWinged @GadzooksTD @Cryoluxa @SilverDeath @PsychoticRomance @Scy64 @JayChirps @BirdBagel @NoodleStuff @Iddenise @Amburgerl @HinodeTsurugi @Sebak @Arwain @JudyRoseArt
DV1U0gT.png

~ New item added to the Bribes section! ~

Quote:
Thresher Flatfins

@Helsing @Owleics @Velocirosie @SkylaTheWolfie @mayanaz @G0NE @mercurialwings @FreeWinged @GadzooksTD @Cryoluxa @SilverDeath @PsychoticRomance @Scy64 @JayChirps @BirdBagel @NoodleStuff @Iddenise @Amburgerl @HinodeTsurugi @Sebak @Arwain @JudyRoseArt
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22