Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [DOM] Lightning TCC Prodartivity 7/15-28
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44
@actaeon pinglist please, how much to bribe you for couples’ half and full bodies and how many slots can I steal ;3
@actaeon pinglist please, how much to bribe you for couples’ half and full bodies and how many slots can I steal ;3
vnfnSuk.gif
@humanityxpeople that shouldnt be a problem at all then!
@humanityxpeople that shouldnt be a problem at all then!
rnytdP6.png
@JonTargaryen
You got it, order much approved!
@JonTargaryen
You got it, order much approved!
8CsKgfH.png
@Rosewing

Hello! Thank you for your order~
To pick from one of those gorgeous boys - sweet torture :'3
I think I shall have to pick Zephyr - he keeps snagging my attention. ouo

To note - I see he's not so much a smiley boy, were you wanting more of a neutral expression or an obvious frown?

In regards to the fodder - the preferred method is 1-Way CR to one of the available attendants (with a note stating it's foddart payment). You can check their status via the spreadsheet to see who can accept dragons!

PS - Thank you for the comment on that old WC piece. ;w;
@Rosewing

Hello! Thank you for your order~
To pick from one of those gorgeous boys - sweet torture :'3
I think I shall have to pick Zephyr - he keeps snagging my attention. ouo

To note - I see he's not so much a smiley boy, were you wanting more of a neutral expression or an obvious frown?

In regards to the fodder - the preferred method is 1-Way CR to one of the available attendants (with a note stating it's foddart payment). You can check their status via the spreadsheet to see who can accept dragons!

PS - Thank you for the comment on that old WC piece. ;w;
61737_s.gif
@BzooZu [b]Name:[/b] KairyuDee [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23604233] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/236043/23604233_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Skins/accents:[/b] Yes, can you add the accent onto him? And also, I know you said no apparel, but is the eye scar okay? [b]Other specifications:[/b] He's kinda like a grumpy veteran fighter, so do what you will with that!
@BzooZu
Name: KairyuDee
Dragon:
23604233_350.png

Skins/accents: Yes, can you add the accent onto him? And also, I know you said no apparel, but is the eye scar okay?
Other specifications: He's kinda like a grumpy veteran fighter, so do what you will with that!
Dee | Lightning Prodartivity Coordinator | He/Him

DM me any questions, concerns, or requests you have about my program!

For commissions, please DM or find me in the current Prodartivity market!
@SheridanCharon
Got you down for two slots! That dragon is a stunner, and I really love the character of your OC already. I am looking forward to draw both of them!
Please send the dragons to an attendant of your choice whenever c:

@Xairathan
YOU KNOW WHO LOVES YOU (platonically as heck ofc) hint it me
Putting you on the pinglist asap
And PM you about the rest c:
@SheridanCharon
Got you down for two slots! That dragon is a stunner, and I really love the character of your OC already. I am looking forward to draw both of them!
Please send the dragons to an attendant of your choice whenever c:

@Xairathan
YOU KNOW WHO LOVES YOU (platonically as heck ofc) hint it me
Putting you on the pinglist asap
And PM you about the rest c:
arcane_lightinig_banner.png dividerlightning.png arcane_lightinig_banner.png
@Lyka
Okay sounds great! I think neutral would be best, he's like a wind/forest spirit kinda thing was my working character idea haha Also if you could get some of the wind from the plumage would be cool! And some leaves in there perhaps? Whatever you think tho :)

And okay that sounds great, I'll just put a note that it's for the art for fodder, yeah?
@Lyka
Okay sounds great! I think neutral would be best, he's like a wind/forest spirit kinda thing was my working character idea haha Also if you could get some of the wind from the plumage would be cool! And some leaves in there perhaps? Whatever you think tho :)

And okay that sounds great, I'll just put a note that it's for the art for fodder, yeah?
GQ6kVWc.png
hFwU24R.png
@Melvistle [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19615655] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/196157/19615655_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon ID#[/b]: 19615655 [b]Facing:[/b] Facing left is fine! [b]Apparel:[/b] I'll be sponsoring some apparel probably when those grab bags come out! Keep me on hold! [b]Notes or requests:[/b] Sponsoring [b]Seraph[/b] for this gal!
@Melvistle
Dragon:
19615655_350.png

Dragon ID#: 19615655
Facing: Facing left is fine!
Apparel: I'll be sponsoring some apparel probably when those grab bags come out! Keep me on hold!
Notes or requests: Sponsoring Seraph for this gal!

@KairyuDee
LOL, I will try for a grumpy veteran fighter then XD And the accent and scar should be easy enough to do, so no problem. Writing your order down, will let you know how it goes :)
@KairyuDee
LOL, I will try for a grumpy veteran fighter then XD And the accent and scar should be easy enough to do, so no problem. Writing your order down, will let you know how it goes :)
rnytdP6.png
@bzoozu awesome, thanks!
@bzoozu awesome, thanks!

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44