Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [DOM] Lightning TCC Prodartivity 7/15-28
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
@JonTargaryen Can do on the pearl-were you envisioning something like the primal lightning eyes (for glow, not the lightning offshoots)? That'll be 250 levels, I'll mark your slot now :)

@Mossfern I'll be offering grab bags next week with apparel/no promises on the accent though (depends on how much work gets ordered this week!). Updating the adopt with apparel would only be a small fee+the cost of apparel though, so no double payment :)
200 levels for Splash as is (sponsoring the runes gene). I will mark your slot shortly-feel free to send payment to an attendant at your leisure.

@JonTargaryen Can do on the pearl-were you envisioning something like the primal lightning eyes (for glow, not the lightning offshoots)? That'll be 250 levels, I'll mark your slot now :)

@Mossfern I'll be offering grab bags next week with apparel/no promises on the accent though (depends on how much work gets ordered this week!). Updating the adopt with apparel would only be a small fee+the cost of apparel though, so no double payment :)
200 levels for Splash as is (sponsoring the runes gene). I will mark your slot shortly-feel free to send payment to an attendant at your leisure.

jurassic-spark-mini.png
@SpaceSnakes @AceCavalier @Jazzyleia @Darthiel @Ember @Hikumi @pyromaniacal @TheOtherKirby @Ellapinky @Leopardmask @Catkinstarchild @Cyrya @felistopaz @Addmon @MoonlightStyx @kas62000 @SheerCold @ElysianJewels @Evet @Aiuner @Nukleer @Sumael @FaronWoode @Huntess @Amanda @cnicht @PheonixPonder @Saronai @TheDragonsQueen @Jaeyoon @ScarletSultan @Saraceaser @Starstalker @lela125 @Norkia Hello everyone and welcome to my [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2482989/1#post_34254563]Prodartivity (foddart) shop[/url]! In honor of the Shifting Emporium, offerings in this shop will be changed out regularly. Adopts will be cycled through this week with gene sponsorship available, and next week will feature grab bags containing apparel slots and a new adopt! (In addition to the Pearlcatcher adopt debuting here!) Updating an existing adopt with new apparel will only cost a small update fee+the cost of the apparel, not a whole new adopt's price! (There's also a preview for my upcoming art shop at the bottom of my foddart shop, for those interested in uniquely posed characters and original art :) ). [img]https://i.imgur.com/HfmHJbv.png[/img] Happy pre-Thundercrack Carnivale everyone!

@SpaceSnakes @AceCavalier @Jazzyleia @Darthiel @Ember @Hikumi @pyromaniacal @TheOtherKirby @Ellapinky @Leopardmask @Catkinstarchild @Cyrya @felistopaz @Addmon @MoonlightStyx @kas62000 @SheerCold @ElysianJewels @Evet @Aiuner @Nukleer @Sumael @FaronWoode @Huntess @Amanda @cnicht @PheonixPonder @Saronai @TheDragonsQueen @Jaeyoon @ScarletSultan @Saraceaser @Starstalker @lela125 @Norkia

Hello everyone and welcome to my Prodartivity (foddart) shop! In honor of the Shifting Emporium, offerings in this shop will be changed out regularly. Adopts will be cycled through this week with gene sponsorship available, and next week will feature grab bags containing apparel slots and a new adopt! (In addition to the Pearlcatcher adopt debuting here!) Updating an existing adopt with new apparel will only cost a small update fee+the cost of the apparel, not a whole new adopt's price!
(There's also a preview for my upcoming art shop at the bottom of my foddart shop, for those interested in uniquely posed characters and original art :) ).

HfmHJbv.png

Happy pre-Thundercrack Carnivale everyone!
jurassic-spark-mini.png
@Actaeon

Hello, I have a question for you.
Can I get claim two slots from ya possibly?
If not, I can just do one, just wanted to ask since I got a few dragons who need gijinka designs and I rather adore ya style.
@Actaeon

Hello, I have a question for you.
Can I get claim two slots from ya possibly?
If not, I can just do one, just wanted to ask since I got a few dragons who need gijinka designs and I rather adore ya style.
tbqQ4UU.png
@CrimsonSasaki

I'm totally cool with you claiming as many slots as you'd like! c: Go wild! And thank you so much for the kind words!
@CrimsonSasaki

I'm totally cool with you claiming as many slots as you'd like! c: Go wild! And thank you so much for the kind words!
arcane_lightinig_banner.png dividerlightning.png arcane_lightinig_banner.png
@Actaeon *gets out her bribing skills* Hai again, remember that thing we talked about last? I'd love to get that thing.

The thing:
gijinka cuddly group pic of the ot3 I write with my girlfriend, maybe full-body if you can be bribed, I'm leaning toward colors again (though that should be an easier task this time around so coloring it myself is no big deal if you don't wanna). I actually have references this time. Also thinking a simple background, like a grassy area with some Northern California woods in the background.

I'll hit you back with details and references after I hear back on how far you're willing to be bribed with this thing :D

Also, a request if you do the thing, I'll still want it if you say no (and respect your limitations), but I'd like to be able to share it with a link to you from our tumblrs, patreon (free post, of course, not a paid for one), and maybe eventually our ao3.org (only maybe because 2 of them are night elves in those stories and I'm thinking I might want them all human or maybe from our original content feyverse).
@Actaeon *gets out her bribing skills* Hai again, remember that thing we talked about last? I'd love to get that thing.

The thing:
gijinka cuddly group pic of the ot3 I write with my girlfriend, maybe full-body if you can be bribed, I'm leaning toward colors again (though that should be an easier task this time around so coloring it myself is no big deal if you don't wanna). I actually have references this time. Also thinking a simple background, like a grassy area with some Northern California woods in the background.

I'll hit you back with details and references after I hear back on how far you're willing to be bribed with this thing :D

Also, a request if you do the thing, I'll still want it if you say no (and respect your limitations), but I'd like to be able to share it with a link to you from our tumblrs, patreon (free post, of course, not a paid for one), and maybe eventually our ao3.org (only maybe because 2 of them are night elves in those stories and I'm thinking I might want them all human or maybe from our original content feyverse).
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
[b]Name:[/b] CrimsonSasaki [b]Artist:[/b] @Actaeon [b]Payment:[/b] 165 levels [b]Other specifications:[/b] I accutally need three dragons who need gijinka. So here they are: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38541599] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/385416/38541599_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Vergeven a kind, calm blind vampires. They hide most of themselves under the apparel. And they use the blood of people around to see, or sense the world. All I ask for them is to have long hair, and not be to masculine. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32588192] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/325882/32588192_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Dantris a kid with a lot of scars, and is shade touched. Feel to ignore the sage apparel on him and the frog. Go ham with his kid. I have no real idea besides the scars! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27891165] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/278912/27891165_350.png[/img] [/url] And this is Della. Again no idea what she should look like, so feel to do anything. All of them have some lore in their bios too if that will help you design! Please let know if this is good for ya.
Name: CrimsonSasaki
Artist: @Actaeon
Payment: 165 levels
Other specifications:

I accutally need three dragons who need gijinka. So here they are:

38541599_350.png

This is Vergeven a kind, calm blind vampires. They hide most of themselves under the apparel. And they use the blood of people around to see, or sense the world. All I ask for them is to have long hair, and not be to masculine.

32588192_350.png

This is Dantris a kid with a lot of scars, and is shade touched. Feel to ignore the sage apparel on him and the frog. Go ham with his kid. I have no real idea besides the scars!

27891165_350.png

And this is Della. Again no idea what she should look like, so feel to do anything.

All of them have some lore in their bios too if that will help you design! Please let know if this is good for ya.

tbqQ4UU.png
@CrimsonSasaki
Gorgeous, I am looking forward to designing them! Noting you down for three slots. Quick question - do you want me to incorporate some of their apparel in the design, and do you prefer them to be fully humanoid or keep some dragonic features (like horns, some scales, fangs etc?) :)

@Saronai
HELLO MY FRIEND LONG TIME NO SEE. I'm totally ready for the thing ;)
Let's see... Last time we ran with 300 lvl for a fullbody with flat colour, right? I can offer a fullbody of three characters with clean lines and no background for double the price, 600 levels, then. Adding flat colours would bring it up to 700 in total. I'm not offering backgrounds this time, as they simply take too long for me to be offered as part of FoddArt. Sorry 'bout that! :)
If you wanna pay parts of it in treasure/gems instead that's okay too, we can discuss this. I'd like to take at least half of the pay in levels, however, to support the flight in this push c:
Also, if we go through with this, you're welcome to use the picture for any non-commercial use you like! I absolutely don't mind that sorta thing c:
@CrimsonSasaki
Gorgeous, I am looking forward to designing them! Noting you down for three slots. Quick question - do you want me to incorporate some of their apparel in the design, and do you prefer them to be fully humanoid or keep some dragonic features (like horns, some scales, fangs etc?) :)

@Saronai
HELLO MY FRIEND LONG TIME NO SEE. I'm totally ready for the thing ;)
Let's see... Last time we ran with 300 lvl for a fullbody with flat colour, right? I can offer a fullbody of three characters with clean lines and no background for double the price, 600 levels, then. Adding flat colours would bring it up to 700 in total. I'm not offering backgrounds this time, as they simply take too long for me to be offered as part of FoddArt. Sorry 'bout that! :)
If you wanna pay parts of it in treasure/gems instead that's okay too, we can discuss this. I'd like to take at least half of the pay in levels, however, to support the flight in this push c:
Also, if we go through with this, you're welcome to use the picture for any non-commercial use you like! I absolutely don't mind that sorta thing c:
@Actaeon

Heck yes to dragonic features and apparel, please. I love those!
Horns, fangs, or scales... Honestly. Please, yes, for all of them if possiby!
Thank you so much!
@Actaeon

Heck yes to dragonic features and apparel, please. I love those!
Horns, fangs, or scales... Honestly. Please, yes, for all of them if possiby!
Thank you so much!
tbqQ4UU.png
@CrimsonSasaki
Alrighties, I get started right away and send you some rough initial designs later today to confirm! c: Feel free to send dragons to the attendants whenever you have the time!
@CrimsonSasaki
Alrighties, I get started right away and send you some rough initial designs later today to confirm! c: Feel free to send dragons to the attendants whenever you have the time!
[b]Name:[/b] SheridanCharon [b]Artist:[/b] @Actaeon [b]Payment:[/b] 110 lvls [b]Other specifications:[/b] Would it be okay to order two separate orders of a non-dragon character with a design, alongside a dragon without one, please? ^^I The characters in question are these two: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40148225] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/401483/40148225_350.png[/img] [/url] Biriven is a zealously devout necromancer follower of the Plaguebringer, whose core belief is that "everything should return its most pure form in Her name", which pretty much translated to everything should turn into a rotted wasteland of death and all forms of advancement, both magical and technological, should be destroyed so that dragonkind can return to a more animalistic state. He views everything and everyone as nothing but tools to further his goals, even those who claims to see as peers. Needless to say, he creeps the rest of the clan out. And the other one is this guy of mine: [url]https://78.media.tumblr.com/f92da019b0b71e8a634173e3d5caa56a/tumblr_pagz6yVxA81u68t7po1_1280.png[/url] [url]https://i.imgur.com/f6JGjxD.png[/url] The OC I named my account after, his personality: Suave and silver-tongued, Sherry is a charmer through and through. Whenever in a new environment, he always seeks out whoever appears to be in charge and tries to win their favour with honeyed words and by stroking their ego. But at the same time, he goes amongst those who are pushed down, and with that same sycophantic tone he stokes the fires of rebellion, urging them to rise up and attack their "overlord", the same people he has been sucking up to. Then he just sits back and watches as hell breaks loose. Sheridan thrives on pandemonium, feeling truly alive when in the middle of the fallout caused by his actions, his playing the sides against each other. For him, there is no greater joy than in manipulating those he considers weak-willed, regardless of their social standing, and he's not above getting his hands a little "dirty" when he needs to...or just feels like it. Let's just say, he can be quite bloodthirsty. Normally such behavior would be frowned upon due to his own place as the youngest Prince of a beloved royal family, but his father has long since learned to put his son's "talents" to very good use...
Name: SheridanCharon
Artist: @Actaeon
Payment: 110 lvls
Other specifications: Would it be okay to order two separate orders of a non-dragon character with a design, alongside a dragon without one, please? ^^I

The characters in question are these two:

40148225_350.png

Biriven is a zealously devout necromancer follower of the Plaguebringer, whose core belief is that "everything should return its most pure form in Her name", which pretty much translated to everything should turn into a rotted wasteland of death and all forms of advancement, both magical and technological, should be destroyed so that dragonkind can return to a more animalistic state. He views everything and everyone as nothing but tools to further his goals, even those who claims to see as peers.
Needless to say, he creeps the rest of the clan out.

And the other one is this guy of mine:
https://78.media.tumblr.com/f92da019b0b71e8a634173e3d5caa56a/tumblr_pagz6yVxA81u68t7po1_1280.png
https://i.imgur.com/f6JGjxD.png

The OC I named my account after, his personality: Suave and silver-tongued, Sherry is a charmer through and through. Whenever in a new environment, he always seeks out whoever appears to be in charge and tries to win their favour with honeyed words and by stroking their ego. But at the same time, he goes amongst those who are pushed down, and with that same sycophantic tone he stokes the fires of rebellion, urging them to rise up and attack their "overlord", the same people he has been sucking up to.
Then he just sits back and watches as hell breaks loose.
Sheridan thrives on pandemonium, feeling truly alive when in the middle of the fallout caused by his actions, his playing the sides against each other. For him, there is no greater joy than in manipulating those he considers weak-willed, regardless of their social standing, and he's not above getting his hands a little "dirty" when he needs to...or just feels like it. Let's just say, he can be quite bloodthirsty.
Normally such behavior would be frowned upon due to his own place as the youngest Prince of a beloved royal family, but his father has long since learned to put his son's "talents" to very good use...
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44