Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [DOM] Lightning TCC Prodartivity 7/15-28
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 43 44
@BzooZu, your order #5 for @Stellatrix13 is fully paid!
@BzooZu, your order #5 for @Stellatrix13 is fully paid!
XYMsss6.gifrxT5Faj.pngNZLvj6I.gif
@tomatotwin huh. Let me investigate then. Nelson is also attending OOFR so there may have been a bit of a tumble there. Sending you your art for approval while we figure this out.
@tomatotwin huh. Let me investigate then. Nelson is also attending OOFR so there may have been a bit of a tumble there. Sending you your art for approval while we figure this out.
rnytdP6.png
@Melvistle
Still working on my levels for the wildclaw order, but I had an inquiry for the mirrors so I can plan out the extra levels in advance:

- When you take bribes for skins/accent (which I know you aren't through this, just for future reference), do you only accept wishlist items or is treasure/gems/USD also acceptable? (Though in USD case, I'd prefer a quote rather than guessing what you'd feel is fair for an accent)
- For skins/accent bribes, can that be added to an adopt at a later date like apparel?
- If not, is it possible to sponsor a gene without getting an adopt? (Specifically, it'd be Okapi for mirror)
@Melvistle
Still working on my levels for the wildclaw order, but I had an inquiry for the mirrors so I can plan out the extra levels in advance:

- When you take bribes for skins/accent (which I know you aren't through this, just for future reference), do you only accept wishlist items or is treasure/gems/USD also acceptable? (Though in USD case, I'd prefer a quote rather than guessing what you'd feel is fair for an accent)
- For skins/accent bribes, can that be added to an adopt at a later date like apparel?
- If not, is it possible to sponsor a gene without getting an adopt? (Specifically, it'd be Okapi for mirror)
dLxsQW7.png ***
Brittany
She/Her or They/Them
FR + 3
L8bbLC3.png
d8kVeqZ.gif
@Britty To answer in order:
-Skins/Accents are wishlist exclusive atm, as I'd rather have items to play with (and be less tempted to spend right away). That said I'm opening up my art shop in August and will be accepting USD from that point on (sorting out my Paypal currently). In general (going off Eliminate's LAH) skins/accents would be in the $5-6 ballpark (plus the cost of the adopt, if it has not yet been ordered).
-Skins/Accents/Apparel can all be added at a later date :) There's a minor (5kt/5g) fee in my shop to pull the adopt genes back up, but that's it.
-Gene sponsorship without an order is possible, though did you mean as in sponsoring a gene to add to an adopt after a previous (non-gened) version was ordered?
@Britty To answer in order:
-Skins/Accents are wishlist exclusive atm, as I'd rather have items to play with (and be less tempted to spend right away). That said I'm opening up my art shop in August and will be accepting USD from that point on (sorting out my Paypal currently). In general (going off Eliminate's LAH) skins/accents would be in the $5-6 ballpark (plus the cost of the adopt, if it has not yet been ordered).
-Skins/Accents/Apparel can all be added at a later date :) There's a minor (5kt/5g) fee in my shop to pull the adopt genes back up, but that's it.
-Gene sponsorship without an order is possible, though did you mean as in sponsoring a gene to add to an adopt after a previous (non-gened) version was ordered?
jurassic-spark-mini.png
@BzooZu Me again! I must have more pretty art XD [b]Name:[/b] MythicalViper [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14453913] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/144540/14453913_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Skins/accents:[/b] [b]Other specifications:[/b] Hathor is my happy diplomatic leader! (Basically, the Peace Corps of the clan). Is it possible to include her little bird, the white veil, and maybe a sparkly pink/purple crystal background (like the starwood veil)?
@BzooZu Me again! I must have more pretty art XD

Name: MythicalViper
Dragon:
14453913_350.png

Skins/accents:
Other specifications: Hathor is my happy diplomatic leader! (Basically, the Peace Corps of the clan). Is it possible to include her little bird, the white veil, and maybe a sparkly pink/purple crystal background (like the starwood veil)?
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
Hello again @MythicalViper :)
Writing you down for the 10th slot. As for Hathor, I can include the bird and the veil, along with a bit of a background. I did the starwood veil background for another player. You can see it in my shop post in this thread - there is a link to it in the 7th slot ). Would something like that work?
Hello again @MythicalViper :)
Writing you down for the 10th slot. As for Hathor, I can include the bird and the veil, along with a bit of a background. I did the starwood veil background for another player. You can see it in my shop post in this thread - there is a link to it in the 7th slot ). Would something like that work?
rnytdP6.png
@BzooZu Hmm can I get something that involves the little flowers on the veil?
@BzooZu Hmm can I get something that involves the little flowers on the veil?
@MythicalViper that shouldnt be too difficult, I can do that. Your spiral girl doesnt have any complicated genes, so I will play around with the background a bit instead. As before, I will send you your art for review when I am done with it, so you can tell me if you would like something to be a bit different.
@MythicalViper that shouldnt be too difficult, I can do that. Your spiral girl doesnt have any complicated genes, so I will play around with the background a bit instead. As before, I will send you your art for review when I am done with it, so you can tell me if you would like something to be a bit different.
rnytdP6.png
@BzooZu

Okay, thank yoU!!!
@BzooZu

Okay, thank yoU!!!
@Actaeon, @Saronai has completed their order
@Actaeon, @Saronai has completed their order
he/him
FR+1

lightningy link ->____________________________________________________________
lightning_lgbt_badge_attempt_4.gif