Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [DOM] Lightning TCC Prodartivity 7/15-28
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 43 44
@sublimevoide
Small error, but sponsoring a gene is 12 levels extra! So total should actually by 49 levels!
@sublimevoide
Small error, but sponsoring a gene is 12 levels extra! So total should actually by 49 levels!
.... [color]aHuTDix.png
Adopt Shop | Wishlist ckZ6eMQ.png
@Melvistle
Well, they are trees! I bred both of them from scratch so they could resemble Appalachian Redbud, since that tree is really special to me. I asked the forums for help scry colors and genes back when the color wheel expansion happened. I really liked what they came up with.

I really wanted to be lazy this week, but these adopts are too cute to miss a chance for when you have gene sponsoring open.

I'll be back once mirror rotate in too, probably :D (Only need to sponsor one gene for that one at least)
@Melvistle
Well, they are trees! I bred both of them from scratch so they could resemble Appalachian Redbud, since that tree is really special to me. I asked the forums for help scry colors and genes back when the color wheel expansion happened. I really liked what they came up with.

I really wanted to be lazy this week, but these adopts are too cute to miss a chance for when you have gene sponsoring open.

I'll be back once mirror rotate in too, probably :D (Only need to sponsor one gene for that one at least)
dLxsQW7.png ***
Brittany
She/Her or They/Them
FR + 3
L8bbLC3.png
d8kVeqZ.gif
@DeadlyInformant OMG YAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS thank you <3 I want another Furby @/DeadlyInformant! [b]Your name:[/b] JonTargaryen [b]Payment:[/b] 27 levels + 10 levels for Wondrous Sweater = 37 levels [b]Dragon:[/b] a Dressing Room scry of [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41860019]Jon[/url] in just the Wondrous Sweater [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41860019][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=41860019&skin=0&apparel=9621&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/url]
@DeadlyInformant OMG YAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS thank you <3

I want another Furby @/DeadlyInformant!
Your name: JonTargaryen
Payment: 27 levels + 10 levels for Wondrous Sweater = 37 levels
Dragon: a Dressing Room scry of Jon in just the Wondrous Sweater

dragon?did=41860019&skin=0&apparel=9621&xt=dressing.png

pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
@JonTargaryen

Glad you liked it! :D

Adding in your second order!
@JonTargaryen

Glad you liked it! :D

Adding in your second order!
@leafily
Gotcha down! Sorry for the wait; i've been busy today '~'
@leafily
Gotcha down! Sorry for the wait; i've been busy today '~'
> sasser
any pronouns
> accent shop
9TbvK.gifEwSCN.gif576zR.gif
@Nelson I'm sending 8 level 5 dragons to pay my order for @DeadlyInformant (37 levels, the extra 3 levels are a tip)!
@Nelson I'm sending 8 level 5 dragons to pay my order for @DeadlyInformant (37 levels, the extra 3 levels are a tip)!
@Actaeon

With the crown, please! I'll start sending the levels over to an attendant ^^
@Actaeon

With the crown, please! I'll start sending the levels over to an attendant ^^
Artemis | She/her | FR+1
@JonTargaryen
o7 send away!
@JonTargaryen
o7 send away!
hHEJ356.gif
5jalyiR.pngyesdxp5.pnghoHl8aR.pngO0XKT1G.pngeMBNBcv.png7kSLaUI.pngwOWKjsX.pngpab2ujj.pngZIv8N2a.png
DPSlXho.png
@Nelson I have 110 levels to complete my order for @Actaeon (2 sketches at 55 levels each), which will be sent as 22 level 5 dragons, via 1t PA!
@Nelson I have 110 levels to complete my order for @Actaeon (2 sketches at 55 levels each), which will be sent as 22 level 5 dragons, via 1t PA!
@JonTargaryen
the cannons are ready.
@JonTargaryen
the cannons are ready.
hHEJ356.gif
5jalyiR.pngyesdxp5.pnghoHl8aR.pngO0XKT1G.pngeMBNBcv.png7kSLaUI.pngwOWKjsX.pngpab2ujj.pngZIv8N2a.png
DPSlXho.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 43 44