Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [DOM] Lightning TCC Prodartivity 7/15-28
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 43 44
@Actaeon

I'd love for him to have a fin or two, and maybe his wings, but otherwise, fully human!
@Actaeon

I'd love for him to have a fin or two, and maybe his wings, but otherwise, fully human!
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
@magpietellme
Perfect! I'm looking forward to your message, then!

@MythicalViper
Gotcha! :D
@magpietellme
Perfect! I'm looking forward to your message, then!

@MythicalViper
Gotcha! :D
arcane_lightinig_banner.png dividerlightning.png arcane_lightinig_banner.png
@KairyuDee Hello! References to Ko-Fi have been removed because linking to personal fundraising websites and "Tip Jar" style websites are against FR's rules. Thanks!

Edited to correct ping.
@KairyuDee Hello! References to Ko-Fi have been removed because linking to personal fundraising websites and "Tip Jar" style websites are against FR's rules. Thanks!

Edited to correct ping.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches

Absolutely understanable, I just wonder where I should have mentioned it... as I don't have/use any "tip jar" sites myself? :D
@JCStitches

Absolutely understanable, I just wonder where I should have mentioned it... as I don't have/use any "tip jar" sites myself? :D
@Actaeon Whoops, I'm quite sorry! I pinged the wrong artist.
@Actaeon Whoops, I'm quite sorry! I pinged the wrong artist.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches
No worries! c:
@JCStitches
No worries! c:
@JCStitches

Ah, my apologies! I was not aware of that, thank you for letting me know! Won't happen again!
@JCStitches

Ah, my apologies! I was not aware of that, thank you for letting me know! Won't happen again!
Dee | Lightning Prodartivity Coordinator | He/Him

DM me any questions, concerns, or requests you have about my program!

For commissions, please DM or find me in the current Prodartivity market!
@BzooZu [b]Name:[/b] Malis [b]Dragon:[/b] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38394023] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/383941/38394023_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [b]Skins/accents:[/b] N/A [b]Other specifications:[/b] He is currently a blank slate so please have fun with him!
@BzooZu
Name: Malis
Dragon: Skins/accents: N/A
Other specifications: He is currently a blank slate so please have fun with him!
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@Sasser [b]Art Type:[/b] Sketch | [b]Lineart[/b] | Ink [b]Dragon to Draw:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29575155] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/295752/29575155_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Total Apparel:[/b] 1 (Ghost Flame Collar, everything else can be ignored) [b]Skin/Accent:[/b] N/A [b]Total:[/b] Should be 112 levels, unless I missed something! And if I could be added to your pinglist for colored busts that would be great!
@Sasser
Art Type: Sketch | Lineart | Ink
Dragon to Draw:
29575155_350.png

Total Apparel: 1 (Ghost Flame Collar, everything else can be ignored)
Skin/Accent: N/A
Total: Should be 112 levels, unless I missed something!

And if I could be added to your pinglist for colored busts that would be great!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawings
stars

stars rai | they/it | fr+2 stars

stars
wings
@Malis
Would you like your boy to be slightly on the goofy side or should I rather go with neutral so it can be expanded either way? I have ideas for both.
In any case, I have you noted down :)
@Malis
Would you like your boy to be slightly on the goofy side or should I rather go with neutral so it can be expanded either way? I have ideas for both.
In any case, I have you noted down :)
rnytdP6.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 43 44