Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Δ Neraida's Lore Store Δ (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
@Neraida [b]Username:[/b] StarsAndMoon [b]Character/dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41793363] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/417934/41793363_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Length:[/b] Long. [b]POV:[/b] Doesn't matter, whichever one you feel would fit ^^ [b]Dialogue:[/b] If character is chosen, go ahead. [b]Details:[/b] Ryker's a young but energetic mage whose spells always seem to backfire in the best ways. For example, trying to cast fire would end up setting either the wrong thing on fire, or turning it into a rubber duck. Who knows. He thinks he's best friends with Arular, but Arular only has kind of 'meh' feelings about him, but still enjoys his company occasionally. Ryker's just a child with a spell book, basically, and he's just enjoying life. Signora has to act like his mother sometimes and put a stop to his crazy actions, but she enjoys how funny he can be too. [b]How I'm paying:[/b] Gems. [b]How I want my product:[/b] PM [b]Extra:[/b] Nothing really, just ask if you need more info.
@Neraida
Username: StarsAndMoon
Character/dragon:
41793363_350.png

Length: Long.
POV: Doesn't matter, whichever one you feel would fit ^^
Dialogue: If character is chosen, go ahead.
Details: Ryker's a young but energetic mage whose spells always seem to backfire in the best ways. For example, trying to cast fire would end up setting either the wrong thing on fire, or turning it into a rubber duck. Who knows. He thinks he's best friends with Arular, but Arular only has kind of 'meh' feelings about him, but still enjoys his company occasionally. Ryker's just a child with a spell book, basically, and he's just enjoying life. Signora has to act like his mother sometimes and put a stop to his crazy actions, but she enjoys how funny he can be too.
How I'm paying: Gems.
How I want my product: PM
Extra: Nothing really, just ask if you need more info.
All of my prettiest dragons (and the ones I put the most work into) are in my hibden.
@StarsAndMoon

Got it! Please send a one-way CR with the 30 gems and I'll PM it to you once I'm done. Do you want me to go over his whole backstory or...? Because, if you do, I'd need you to just tell the general idea of what happened in his past.
@StarsAndMoon

Got it! Please send a one-way CR with the 30 gems and I'll PM it to you once I'm done. Do you want me to go over his whole backstory or...? Because, if you do, I'd need you to just tell the general idea of what happened in his past.
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

@Neraida I do have a general idea of what happened.

Ryker was picked up as a hatchling from his former home, hoisted off into a clan of spirals where he was kind of kept back. He was enslaved and forced to do mundane tasks like gathering and farming, while keeping his energy held back. The thing is, he didn't really know he was enslaved, he just thought that was life.

Then, he met Arular. Arular came and freed him, along with the rest of the slaves, and drove off the spirals that had captured them with her crazy contraptions. She told Ryker about everything that had happened. The two became fast friends, both sharing big energy and curiosity, some about magic and some about alchemy and science.

He picked up his spellbook from one of the spirals after he left and is still trying to master it, although sometimes he likes when his spells fail because all the others laugh about it. The spellbook does contain some dark magic that he veers away from, but sometimes he feels it calling, and is tempted to try it. (If you end up showing off what the dark magic does, go wild. I don't know what happens yet so I'm leaving it up to you.)
@Neraida I do have a general idea of what happened.

Ryker was picked up as a hatchling from his former home, hoisted off into a clan of spirals where he was kind of kept back. He was enslaved and forced to do mundane tasks like gathering and farming, while keeping his energy held back. The thing is, he didn't really know he was enslaved, he just thought that was life.

Then, he met Arular. Arular came and freed him, along with the rest of the slaves, and drove off the spirals that had captured them with her crazy contraptions. She told Ryker about everything that had happened. The two became fast friends, both sharing big energy and curiosity, some about magic and some about alchemy and science.

He picked up his spellbook from one of the spirals after he left and is still trying to master it, although sometimes he likes when his spells fail because all the others laugh about it. The spellbook does contain some dark magic that he veers away from, but sometimes he feels it calling, and is tempted to try it. (If you end up showing off what the dark magic does, go wild. I don't know what happens yet so I'm leaving it up to you.)
All of my prettiest dragons (and the ones I put the most work into) are in my hibden.
[b]Username:[/b] Novaborn [b]Character/dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42213391] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/422134/42213391_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Length:[/b] Medium [b]POV:[/b] Narrator [b]Dialogue:[/b] I see nothing here.. [b]Details:[/b] Bloodlust was born to a family of assassins. His parents believed pleasures must be earned by the amount of blood on one's talons, and that disobeying had to be cut down with smacks and scratches. There favourite rule was that they shoved into there dragonets faces was that unless they could beat them in battle, the children or slightly older had no rights in the parents household. Of course, these were not his blood parents, and he often dreamed what they were like.. While his siblings made fun of him for it. His heart was not in the parents ways of life, but he trained to there wills anyway. And eventually, when he was still young, and to everyone's surprise he did beat his parents and left to fulfil his dreams. And his parents have hunted him.. Again and again. Sometimes he wistfully wonders if it's because they miss or love him but he keeps running anyway. And he now lives beyond the "soul gates" of my clan, where he is a skilled blacksmith that sometimes is convinced to once again bury his talons into anothers heart. [b]How I'm paying:[/b] I was going to say Treasure buy them I realized there was a discount so gems xD [b]How I want my product:[/b] pm please Oh and uh Basically add details and go wild with it I guess xD And ads some snotty siblings if you please There's also a very tiny poem for him if you wanna look In his bio Yeah WOO
Username: Novaborn
Character/dragon:

42213391_350.png

Length: Medium
POV: Narrator
Dialogue: I see nothing here..
Details: Bloodlust was born to a family of assassins. His parents believed pleasures must be earned by the amount of blood on one's talons, and that disobeying had to be cut down with smacks and scratches. There favourite rule was that they shoved into there dragonets faces was that unless they could beat them in battle, the children or slightly older had no rights in the parents household. Of course, these were not his blood parents, and he often dreamed what they were like.. While his siblings made fun of him for it.
His heart was not in the parents ways of life, but he trained to there wills anyway. And eventually, when he was still young, and to everyone's surprise he did beat his parents and left to fulfil his dreams.
And his parents have hunted him.. Again and again. Sometimes he wistfully wonders if it's because they miss or love him but he keeps running anyway.
And he now lives beyond the "soul gates" of my clan, where he is a skilled blacksmith that sometimes is convinced to once again bury his talons into anothers heart.
How I'm paying: I was going to say Treasure buy them I realized there was a discount so gems xD
How I want my product: pm please
Oh and uh
Basically add details and go wild with it I guess xD
And ads some snotty siblings if you please

There's also a very tiny poem for him if you wanna look
In his bio

Yeah
WOO
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
[font=helvete][size=4]@PhoenixMiko Paragon closed her eyes, feeling the breeze that was surprisingly cooler than normal, yet was a comfortable warmth pass over her scales. After a moment, she opened her eyes to see that Lucien was staring at her, an indescribable look on his face. Paragon blinked confusedly for a moment. She always had a tough time reading her mate, but the same couldn’t be said the other way around. Lucien read her like an open book. Suddenly, Lucien’s arm shot forward. Without even knowing when, Paragon found that she had something tucked behind her ear. Reaching up to touch it with her claws, she felt the smoothness of petals and the slight stickiness of pollen. Judging from the red she saw from the corner of her eye and the shape of the flower, she had to guess that it was an Amaryllis flower. Paragon knew that flower had a meaning, but she couldn’t remember what. Still, it was a lovely gesture. Lucien was never one for making grand gestures. In fact, he never had. Just like now, his face was stoic, maybe even solemn. Still, she could see the sparkle of love in her mate’s eyes. Paragon may not have been the best at reading others, but as they say, the eyes are the windows to the soul. And she saw right through his eyes to his soul. Smiling warmly, she leaned forward and nuzzled her mate with her snout, simply just enjoying the presence of her mate being there with her, feeling all the affection and adoration hiding underneath his solid and cold exterior. He seemed distracted, though. ------ [font=helvete][size=4] Radric scowled as he watched his older half-brother, Lucien, resting comfortably with his mate, Paragon. Paragon, the female Imperial he loved with all his heart. Lucien, his own (albeit only half) brother. He’d always hated his brother, enough that he wanted to vent his rage onto whatever poor dragon was nearby. That poor dragon happened to be Grimoire, his best friend. Actually, Grimoire was the only one he actually ranted to, whether it was about his poor love life or something else. Grimoire always remained cool, calm and collected, helping Radric work through his anger. “Radric,” Grimoire started, “Don’t you think it’s about time you just stop being angry?” “I have every right to be angry!” Radric growled in return. “My own brother stole the one I love from right under my nose! So yeah, I think I have a pretty good reason to hate his guts!” Grimoire found it funny how he, too, adored Paragon with all his heart, but he was the one soothing rather than going on and on about his rage with him. The two sitting there reminded him of a group of hatchlings sitting in a circle complaining and arguing over just about anything. For as long as he could remember, Grimoire had a crush on Paragon. There was something about her. The fact she treated him as a normal dragon rather than something to be ogled at might have been a reason. Radric loved her too, for different reasons, though they were valid as well. He had to admit, Paragon was gorgeous, to the point it was heavenly. “I hate him so much! He always sees himself like he’s the be--” Radric cut off suddenly, looking at something. Grimoire followed his gaze until he saw the very dragon they were speaking of, Lucien, staring at the two over Paragon’s shoulder. Lucien had an almost analytical look on his face, though why? It’s not as if he could hear the two dragons sitting there, so why would he be interested in staring at them? All of a sudden, he closed his eyes and nuzzled Paragon back. Okay, that was strange. -------- [font=helvete][size=4] Lucien loved his mate. Sure, he didn’t know how to truly give her the romantic she wanted, his aloof nature didn’t allow that. He still tried to show his affection to her, though. He let out a sigh as he laid there next to Paragon. Ash from nearby volcanoes floated in the air, almost as if they were falling flower petals. The Ashfall Waste was beautiful in it’s own unique way. Others may say that The Viridian Labyrinth or The Windswept Plateau was the most beautiful region in Sornieth, though Lucien disagreed. If Paragon was with him, just about anything is beautiful. They had their squabbles, though. What kind of happy couple doesn’t? Sometimes it was over pointless things, like who got the last bit of fish. Sometimes, it was worse. Like now. The two were baring their fangs at each other and snarling. They’d been fighting for so long, Lucien almost forgot about what they were fighting over. “Why are you always so quiet?! You just shut everyone out! How do I know that you care about me at all?!” Paragon growled. “You can say that to yourself. You hate yourself so much that you take pleasure in hurting yourself.” Lucien snapped back. Arguments like this would go on for a while until one or the other would stomp off somewhere in rage. The other would immediately feel guilty, but wouldn’t do anything. Not until things had cooled down. Despite the fights, they always made up, sometimes their relationships strengthened afterwards. They never forgot about their love of each other. It was the one thing that stopped them from breaking it all off after a squabble. After that particular fight, Lucien approached Paragon. “I’m sorry, for…” Lucien drifted off, unsure of how he could properly apologize for what he said in just words. “Yeah. Me too.” Paragon sighed. “I shouldn’t have said those things. I know you love me. And I love you.” After some time and a heartfelt conversation, they finally forgave each other. Of course, they always did. That was just how Paragon and Lucien were as a couple. The two spent the night curled up next to each other, tails twisted together in a comforting embrace and claws interlocked in what could be described as holding hands. --------- [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2482166#post_2482166][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/451507545069322260/467538972592308224/green_1.jpg[/img][/url][/center]
@PhoenixMiko

Paragon closed her eyes, feeling the breeze that was surprisingly cooler than normal, yet was a comfortable warmth pass over her scales.

After a moment, she opened her eyes to see that Lucien was staring at her, an indescribable look on his face. Paragon blinked confusedly for a moment. She always had a tough time reading her mate, but the same couldn’t be said the other way around. Lucien read her like an open book.

Suddenly, Lucien’s arm shot forward. Without even knowing when, Paragon found that she had something tucked behind her ear. Reaching up to touch it with her claws, she felt the smoothness of petals and the slight stickiness of pollen. Judging from the red she saw from the corner of her eye and the shape of the flower, she had to guess that it was an Amaryllis flower.

Paragon knew that flower had a meaning, but she couldn’t remember what. Still, it was a lovely gesture. Lucien was never one for making grand gestures. In fact, he never had. Just like now, his face was stoic, maybe even solemn.

Still, she could see the sparkle of love in her mate’s eyes. Paragon may not have been the best at reading others, but as they say, the eyes are the windows to the soul. And she saw right through his eyes to his soul.

Smiling warmly, she leaned forward and nuzzled her mate with her snout, simply just enjoying the presence of her mate being there with her, feeling all the affection and adoration hiding underneath his solid and cold exterior.

He seemed distracted, though.

Radric scowled as he watched his older half-brother, Lucien, resting comfortably with his mate, Paragon. Paragon, the female Imperial he loved with all his heart. Lucien, his own (albeit only half) brother. He’d always hated his brother, enough that he wanted to vent his rage onto whatever poor dragon was nearby.

That poor dragon happened to be Grimoire, his best friend. Actually, Grimoire was the only one he actually ranted to, whether it was about his poor love life or something else. Grimoire always remained cool, calm and collected, helping Radric work through his anger.

“Radric,” Grimoire started, “Don’t you think it’s about time you just stop being angry?”

“I have every right to be angry!” Radric growled in return. “My own brother stole the one I love from right under my nose! So yeah, I think I have a pretty good reason to hate his guts!”

Grimoire found it funny how he, too, adored Paragon with all his heart, but he was the one soothing rather than going on and on about his rage with him. The two sitting there reminded him of a group of hatchlings sitting in a circle complaining and arguing over just about anything.

For as long as he could remember, Grimoire had a crush on Paragon. There was something about her. The fact she treated him as a normal dragon rather than something to be ogled at might have been a reason. Radric loved her too, for different reasons, though they were valid as well.

He had to admit, Paragon was gorgeous, to the point it was heavenly.

“I hate him so much! He always sees himself like he’s the be--” Radric cut off suddenly, looking at something. Grimoire followed his gaze until he saw the very dragon they were speaking of, Lucien, staring at the two over Paragon’s shoulder.

Lucien had an almost analytical look on his face, though why? It’s not as if he could hear the two dragons sitting there, so why would he be interested in staring at them? All of a sudden, he closed his eyes and nuzzled Paragon back.

Okay, that was strange.

Lucien loved his mate. Sure, he didn’t know how to truly give her the romantic she wanted, his aloof nature didn’t allow that. He still tried to show his affection to her, though. He let out a sigh as he laid there next to Paragon.

Ash from nearby volcanoes floated in the air, almost as if they were falling flower petals. The Ashfall Waste was beautiful in it’s own unique way. Others may say that The Viridian Labyrinth or The Windswept Plateau was the most beautiful region in Sornieth, though Lucien disagreed.

If Paragon was with him, just about anything is beautiful.

They had their squabbles, though. What kind of happy couple doesn’t? Sometimes it was over pointless things, like who got the last bit of fish. Sometimes, it was worse.

Like now. The two were baring their fangs at each other and snarling. They’d been fighting for so long, Lucien almost forgot about what they were fighting over.

“Why are you always so quiet?! You just shut everyone out! How do I know that you care about me at all?!” Paragon growled.

“You can say that to yourself. You hate yourself so much that you take pleasure in hurting yourself.” Lucien snapped back.

Arguments like this would go on for a while until one or the other would stomp off somewhere in rage. The other would immediately feel guilty, but wouldn’t do anything. Not until things had cooled down. Despite the fights, they always made up, sometimes their relationships strengthened afterwards.

They never forgot about their love of each other. It was the one thing that stopped them from breaking it all off after a squabble.

After that particular fight, Lucien approached Paragon.

“I’m sorry, for…” Lucien drifted off, unsure of how he could properly apologize for what he said in just words.

“Yeah. Me too.” Paragon sighed. “I shouldn’t have said those things. I know you love me. And I love you.”

After some time and a heartfelt conversation, they finally forgave each other. Of course, they always did. That was just how Paragon and Lucien were as a couple.

The two spent the night curled up next to each other, tails twisted together in a comforting embrace and claws interlocked in what could be described as holding hands.

green_1.jpg
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

@StarsAndMoon

Complete! Sending to you through PM now. Hope you like your lore!
@StarsAndMoon

candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

[b]Username:[/b] StarsAndMoon [b]Character/dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40246100] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/402462/40246100_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Length:[/b] Very Long [b]POV:[/b] Author's Choice again! [b]Dialogue:[/b] Same as last answer! [b]Details:[/b] This is Persephone. She founded the clan with Signora, although she was tricked into practicing dark magic and necromancy. When she was young, she met Signora while the two were stargazing in the same spot, and the two became fast friends with one another. They met over and over again in the same spot, and eventually thought of starting a clan together. They went all over Sornieth to meet other dragons and bring them back to the clan. Eventually, Esther was invited to the clan- no, she wasn't invited, she came herself. She walked in with a dark, evil confidence, and sat herself down in Persephone's cave. The two fought and fought with one another for space, some of the conflict even turning physical, but when it did, Esther ran away screaming. Persephone had won the fight in her cave, but her confidence was slowly corrupting her personality. Esther saw this and made Griffin, against his will, give her a cursed book while she was asleep. That book, however, held more power than Esther had previously thought. They had given Persephone the legendary Necronomicon, and she began to practice its legendary spells as the book enthralled her slowly and turned her personality to the darker side. (Sorry that was so long, am asking for a Very Long commission too. I'll pay more if needed) [b]How I'm paying: Gems [b]How I want my product:[/b] PM [b]Extra:[/b] Nothing really!
Username: StarsAndMoon
Character/dragon:
40246100_350.png

Length: Very Long
POV: Author's Choice again!
Dialogue: Same as last answer!
Details: This is Persephone. She founded the clan with Signora, although she was tricked into practicing dark magic and necromancy. When she was young, she met Signora while the two were stargazing in the same spot, and the two became fast friends with one another. They met over and over again in the same spot, and eventually thought of starting a clan together. They went all over Sornieth to meet other dragons and bring them back to the clan.

Eventually, Esther was invited to the clan- no, she wasn't invited, she came herself. She walked in with a dark, evil confidence, and sat herself down in Persephone's cave. The two fought and fought with one another for space, some of the conflict even turning physical, but when it did, Esther ran away screaming.

Persephone had won the fight in her cave, but her confidence was slowly corrupting her personality. Esther saw this and made Griffin, against his will, give her a cursed book while she was asleep. That book, however, held more power than Esther had previously thought. They had given Persephone the legendary Necronomicon, and she began to practice its legendary spells as the book enthralled her slowly and turned her personality to the darker side. (Sorry that was so long, am asking for a Very Long commission too. I'll pay more if needed)
How I'm paying: Gems
How I want my product: PM
Extra: Nothing really!
@NovaBorn

@NovaBorn

candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

[b]Username:[/b] LadyYersinia [b]Character/dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42365034] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/423651/42365034_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Length:[/b] Medium [b]POV:[/b] Your preference! [b]Dialogue:[/b] I always like dialog but not needed [b]Details:[/b] I don't have much on her except that she drinks the blood of her victims and keeps it in her capsule for her future young. Any male that is not worthy and cannot stand with her will meet the same fate as her victims. She finds pleasure in battle but also enjoys the softer things like...(you can maybe put some input here; flowers, birds, etc? idk) [b]How I'm paying:[/b] 18,000t [b]How I want my product:[/b] PM is fine [b]Extra:[/b] If you get carried away, I don't mind paying the rest. Teheh
Username: LadyYersinia
Character/dragon:

42365034_350.png

Length: Medium
POV: Your preference!
Dialogue: I always like dialog but not needed
Details: I don't have much on her except that she drinks the blood of her victims and keeps it in her capsule for her future young. Any male that is not worthy and cannot stand with her will meet the same fate as her victims. She finds pleasure in battle but also enjoys the softer things like...(you can maybe put some input here; flowers, birds, etc? idk)
How I'm paying: 18,000t
How I want my product: PM is fine
Extra: If you get carried away, I don't mind paying the rest. Teheh
@LadyYersinia

Do you want me to write a backstory for her? I'll need for you to give me a plot to write, otherwise I'll just write some story about a random day in her life.
@LadyYersinia

Do you want me to write a backstory for her? I'll need for you to give me a plot to write, otherwise I'll just write some story about a random day in her life.
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34