Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Δ Neraida's Lore Store Δ (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 33 34
[quote name="xBlackheartx" date="2018-10-19 19:43:47" ] I can confirm fully that I'll be paying! (I couldn't help myself ;v;) [/quote] No one can control themselves when it comes to edgy dragons.
xBlackheartx wrote on 2018-10-19 19:43:47:
I can confirm fully that I'll be paying! (I couldn't help myself ;v;)

No one can control themselves when it comes to edgy dragons.
he/they-@ me if you want to talk in forums
dFnwkLI.png
HdmxfuE.png
hUchsi0.png
@MangleDragon @xBlackheartx

Looks good! Still working on the two siblings (very busy with this Halloween event I'm in, but I'm making progress) and I look forward to writing for stark!
@MangleDragon @xBlackheartx

Looks good! Still working on the two siblings (very busy with this Halloween event I'm in, but I'm making progress) and I look forward to writing for stark!
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

@Neraida

great! thanks so much!
@Neraida

great! thanks so much!
he/they-@ me if you want to talk in forums
dFnwkLI.png
HdmxfuE.png
hUchsi0.png
@xBlackheartx

Whoops, forgot to note, I'll need the payment beforehand before I add Stark to the waiting list!
@xBlackheartx

Whoops, forgot to note, I'll need the payment beforehand before I add Stark to the waiting list!
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

@xBlackheartx

Complete! Sending to you through PM now. Hope you like it!
@xBlackheartx

Complete! Sending to you through PM now. Hope you like it!
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

[b]Username:[/b] Skedge [b]Character/dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42103596] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/421036/42103596_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Length:[/b] Medium (Or if you happen to get inspiration for more, I will pay for all extra words c:) [b]POV:[/b] Narrator [b]Dialogue:[/b] N/A [b]Details:[/b] Soka is the embodiment of an ancient Imperial King, so he's very regal, gentle, benevolent, and quite charming. His fur, scales, and wings shimmer in the sunlight. His eyes are deep sapphire in color- almost magical. Many years ago an egotistic and eager youngster traveled into the beastclan-overwhelmed ruins of an ancient castle. (Think Medieval in design) He fought through many beastclans just to get inside and was horribly wounded in the process. He originally went inside to have something to brag about but took way too much than he could handle. He wasn't able to leave because of his bleeding. He made it into the center of the throne room where a royal blade was stabbed through a statue of the former king. The blade was one of these, which I have yet to get: [item=ancient broadsword] There he collapsed and was given a dream/vision of the ancient Imperial king who commended his courage, but said his wounds were of recklessness. Soka was humble in his mistake and regretted what he did. I mean he trudged into a graveyard basically, of an old kingdom. But the King made a deal with him, not only to heal his wounds but grant him his own essence and power-- to be the heir to the broken throne since the Imperial didn't have an actual living heir. He granted it to Soka, if in return he could eliminate the beastclans that had taken over the place. When Soka woke up he was still wounded, but he used all his energy to take the hilt of the sword which broke the statue into pieces and from it, Soka was given a new powerful body. He did as he agreed and slayed all the beastclans that had made a wasteland of the kingdom just to folly the Dragons that once lived there. Soka considers himself a king, but not of the fallen kingdom, just as one that protects. Sometimes he shows hubris but tries not to take his royal blood for granted. [b]Story or Lore:[/b] Story! [b]How I'm paying:[/b] Treasure! [b]How I want my product:[/b] PM is fine [b]Extra:[/b] I didn't mean to write a bio for you to write a bio LOL but I definitely encourage experimentation if you want to emphasize on the magic or the interaction between Soka and the old King. Dialogue between them is fine. You can also PM me any time if you have any questions!
Username: Skedge
Character/dragon:

42103596_350.png

Length: Medium (Or if you happen to get inspiration for more, I will pay for all extra words c:)
POV: Narrator
Dialogue: N/A
Details: Soka is the embodiment of an ancient Imperial King, so he's very regal, gentle, benevolent, and quite charming. His fur, scales, and wings shimmer in the sunlight. His eyes are deep sapphire in color- almost magical.
Many years ago an egotistic and eager youngster traveled into the beastclan-overwhelmed ruins of an ancient castle. (Think Medieval in design) He fought through many beastclans just to get inside and was horribly wounded in the process. He originally went inside to have something to brag about but took way too much than he could handle. He wasn't able to leave because of his bleeding. He made it into the center of the throne room where a royal blade was stabbed through a statue of the former king.
The blade was one of these, which I have yet to get: Ancient Broadsword

There he collapsed and was given a dream/vision of the ancient Imperial king who commended his courage, but said his wounds were of recklessness. Soka was humble in his mistake and regretted what he did. I mean he trudged into a graveyard basically, of an old kingdom. But the King made a deal with him, not only to heal his wounds but grant him his own essence and power-- to be the heir to the broken throne since the Imperial didn't have an actual living heir. He granted it to Soka, if in return he could eliminate the beastclans that had taken over the place. When Soka woke up he was still wounded, but he used all his energy to take the hilt of the sword which broke the statue into pieces and from it, Soka was given a new powerful body. He did as he agreed and slayed all the beastclans that had made a wasteland of the kingdom just to folly the Dragons that once lived there.

Soka considers himself a king, but not of the fallen kingdom, just as one that protects. Sometimes he shows hubris but tries not to take his royal blood for granted.
Story or Lore: Story!
How I'm paying: Treasure!
How I want my product: PM is fine
Extra: I didn't mean to write a bio for you to write a bio LOL but I definitely encourage experimentation if you want to emphasize on the magic or the interaction between Soka and the old King. Dialogue between them is fine. You can also PM me any time if you have any questions!

hR0Jew3.png
SdTCfaF.png

LatCuiE.png
Username: LostDreamer Dragon: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/421457/42145682_350.png[/img] Length: med( though i might pay more if you write over limit) Pov: narrator Dialogue: optional Detaila: Meic was originally from the nature clan but was sold off to a shadow clan as a hatchling. He was fearful of what his life would be like there, but was giving the opportunity to escape when someone forgot to latch the door close to hia cell. He ran for a while, entering the wind flight boarderlining arcane, covered in scratches and scrapes. He was met with a spiral who carried a basket of herbs, Ebony she introduced herself as. She healed him up, regardless that they were strangers and asked what his story was, Meic felt compelled to tell her. After the sun went down Ebony offered him sanctuary at her clan, telling him he will be treated fairly and with hospitality. It took a few montha to arrive, but when they did Meic was at a loss for words. He heard singing from a pearlcatcher and was awe struck by her. He learned that her name was Rose and fell in love with her. Feel free to get creative with anything, it would really help Story or lore : either one that works for you Payment: treasure Product:PM i guess
Username: LostDreamer
Dragon:
42145682_350.png
Length: med( though i might pay more if you write over limit)
Pov: narrator
Dialogue: optional
Detaila: Meic was originally from the nature clan but was sold off to a shadow clan as a hatchling. He was fearful of what his life would be like there, but was giving the opportunity to escape when someone forgot to latch the door close to hia cell. He ran for a while, entering the wind flight boarderlining arcane, covered in scratches and scrapes. He was met with a spiral who carried a basket of herbs, Ebony she introduced herself as. She healed him up, regardless that they were strangers and asked what his story was, Meic felt compelled to tell her. After the sun went down Ebony offered him sanctuary at her clan, telling him he will be treated fairly and with hospitality. It took a few montha to arrive, but when they did Meic was at a loss for words. He heard singing from a pearlcatcher and was awe struck by her. He learned that her name was Rose and fell in love with her. Feel free to get creative with anything, it would really help

Story or lore : either one that works for you
Payment: treasure
Product:PM i guess
r7LsxK2.png
@Skedge @LostDreamer

Looks good! Just send the treasure over and I'll add you two to the list.
@Skedge @LostDreamer

Looks good! Just send the treasure over and I'll add you two to the list.
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

@xBlackheartx

Complete! Sending to you through PM now. Hope you like it! Tips are appreciated ;)

@LostDreamer

Still need the payment before I can start writing.
@xBlackheartx

Complete! Sending to you through PM now. Hope you like it! Tips are appreciated ;)

@LostDreamer

Still need the payment before I can start writing.
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

@MangleDragon @Skedge @LostDreamer @xBlackheartx (Tagging you on in case you wanna read what you paid for)

Sorry guys! I totally forgot to give these to you. I completed them a bit of time ago, but I only remembered when I was going back and renaming unnamed files in my Google Doc. The below is for MangleDragon, I'll be sending you two your pieces shortly. Hope you enjoy them either way, tips are appreciated ;)

Stark heaved as she swallowed down the insects. Oh, it made her so sick. She couldn’t take it anymore. Maybe her appetite could be satisfied, but not her hunger. Never her hunger. Not with this… Garbage. No, she wanted food. Real food. Something that could maybe, just maybe, help her.

Her vision blurry, Stark focused on the thump, thump, thump of footfalls, rhythmic yet chaotic at the same time. A blur of color rushed at her. Red, green, purple, white… She couldn’t tell. When did she fall to the ground? Who knows. What she did know was that the blur was standing next to her. When did it come over? Who cares. What mattered was that it smelled oh so delicious.

It felt like a second later. Stark opened her eyes to see red. A lot of red. Animal blood? No, it didn’t smell right. It was blood, though. Blood she could recognize within a heartbeat. Being a former warrior, even for a short duration of time, can get you conditioned to certain things.

When you see dragon blood, you don’t react. When you realize that the thing between your teeth is a bit too large to be intestines of small prey, though… You tend to panic.

That was the first time Stark had done it.

She can still remember the cause. Stark had accidentally wandered upon some witch’s land without even a clue, and as punishment, she was cursed with eternal hunger. No, those weren’t the exact conditions… The witch believed her to be some hero. And she was, back in the day. The witch claimed that her hunger could only be satisfied by the blood of a dragon. She had been horrified. Her pure, compassionate heart couldn’t stand the thought of killing innocents just to feed herself. Just like a hero of legend, she would sacrifice herself.

That didn’t work, obviously. Living isolated in the forest, starving… The first traveler that came upon her? Dead before he knew it. Ripped to shreds, then devoured. Oh, and it felt so good. To feel something other than hunger, even for a short while. And she wanted more. Now, most heroes of legend don’t go corrupt. But, there’s always the previous hero, the doomed one. The one that was supposed to save the world, but succumbed to evil. The one that is supposed to remind the hero to never follow in their footsteps.

Life isn’t a fairytale. Heroes don’t exist.

Stark has a clan. Who doesn’t? It’s perfect. In a location where all travelers must go through to get to other clans. Many go other routes, but the unlucky few that have never heard of the stories wander down her path. With just a glance into her eyes, you’ll find yourself practically offering yourself up to her, like a sacrifice. The others in her clan barely know she exists, considering how isolated she is. They can’t stop her.

Really, no one can stop hunger. Such a powerful natural force can’t be stopped. Stark is no hero, though is she a villain? Or a victim?
@MangleDragon @Skedge @LostDreamer @xBlackheartx (Tagging you on in case you wanna read what you paid for)

Sorry guys! I totally forgot to give these to you. I completed them a bit of time ago, but I only remembered when I was going back and renaming unnamed files in my Google Doc. The below is for MangleDragon, I'll be sending you two your pieces shortly. Hope you enjoy them either way, tips are appreciated ;)

Stark heaved as she swallowed down the insects. Oh, it made her so sick. She couldn’t take it anymore. Maybe her appetite could be satisfied, but not her hunger. Never her hunger. Not with this… Garbage. No, she wanted food. Real food. Something that could maybe, just maybe, help her.

Her vision blurry, Stark focused on the thump, thump, thump of footfalls, rhythmic yet chaotic at the same time. A blur of color rushed at her. Red, green, purple, white… She couldn’t tell. When did she fall to the ground? Who knows. What she did know was that the blur was standing next to her. When did it come over? Who cares. What mattered was that it smelled oh so delicious.

It felt like a second later. Stark opened her eyes to see red. A lot of red. Animal blood? No, it didn’t smell right. It was blood, though. Blood she could recognize within a heartbeat. Being a former warrior, even for a short duration of time, can get you conditioned to certain things.

When you see dragon blood, you don’t react. When you realize that the thing between your teeth is a bit too large to be intestines of small prey, though… You tend to panic.

That was the first time Stark had done it.

She can still remember the cause. Stark had accidentally wandered upon some witch’s land without even a clue, and as punishment, she was cursed with eternal hunger. No, those weren’t the exact conditions… The witch believed her to be some hero. And she was, back in the day. The witch claimed that her hunger could only be satisfied by the blood of a dragon. She had been horrified. Her pure, compassionate heart couldn’t stand the thought of killing innocents just to feed herself. Just like a hero of legend, she would sacrifice herself.

That didn’t work, obviously. Living isolated in the forest, starving… The first traveler that came upon her? Dead before he knew it. Ripped to shreds, then devoured. Oh, and it felt so good. To feel something other than hunger, even for a short while. And she wanted more. Now, most heroes of legend don’t go corrupt. But, there’s always the previous hero, the doomed one. The one that was supposed to save the world, but succumbed to evil. The one that is supposed to remind the hero to never follow in their footsteps.

Life isn’t a fairytale. Heroes don’t exist.

Stark has a clan. Who doesn’t? It’s perfect. In a location where all travelers must go through to get to other clans. Many go other routes, but the unlucky few that have never heard of the stories wander down her path. With just a glance into her eyes, you’ll find yourself practically offering yourself up to her, like a sacrifice. The others in her clan barely know she exists, considering how isolated she is. They can’t stop her.

Really, no one can stop hunger. Such a powerful natural force can’t be stopped. Stark is no hero, though is she a villain? Or a victim?
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 33 34