Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Δ Neraida's Lore Store Δ (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 33 34
@xBlackheartx

Alright! If you could, just edit in his form with Mirage's whenever you can.
@xBlackheartx

Alright! If you could, just edit in his form with Mirage's whenever you can.
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

Hey Neraida! I found something you'll probably like! Remember those candles? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30769033] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/307691/30769033_350.png[/img] [/url] They were hiding out on Nekuia!
Hey Neraida! I found something you'll probably like! Remember those candles?

30769033_350.png

They were hiding out on Nekuia!
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
@xBlackheartx

Ooh yes I still need them for my baby boy who I spoil a lot! Any interest in handing them over?
@xBlackheartx

Ooh yes I still need them for my baby boy who I spoil a lot! Any interest in handing them over?
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

I'm interested in handing them over! I'll gladly help out in spoiling a derg >:D
I'm interested in handing them over! I'll gladly help out in spoiling a derg >:D
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
@xBlackheartx

Sounds good! If you could, can you repost the form with her brother or edit her brother’s form in?
@xBlackheartx

Sounds good! If you could, can you repost the form with her brother or edit her brother’s form in?
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

@Neraida yeep!
@Neraida yeep!
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
[b]Username:[/b] xBlackheartx [b]Character/dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44733240] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/447333/44733240_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Length:[/b] Long [b]POV:[/b] Narrator [b]Details:[/b] Nightmare is favoring of his son, he loves the boy greatly, and almost spoils him. Spectra pays more attention to Mirage than Wraith, but she still does pay attention to him, and she loves him. While his parents may love him, he still needs to learn. Learn the ways of his parents. Of murder, anarchy, and treachery. [b]Story or Lore:[/b] Lore! [b]How I'm paying:[/b] Haunted Flame Candles! (For both Him and Mirage!) [b]How I want my product:[/b] PM! [b]Extra:[/b] He's ruthless, but loves his family. He's a pretty boy ;v;
Username: xBlackheartx
Character/dragon:
44733240_350.png

Length: Long
POV: Narrator
Details: Nightmare is favoring of his son, he loves the boy greatly, and almost spoils him. Spectra pays more attention to Mirage than Wraith, but she still does pay attention to him, and she loves him. While his parents may love him, he still needs to learn. Learn the ways of his parents. Of murder, anarchy, and treachery.
Story or Lore: Lore!
How I'm paying: Haunted Flame Candles! (For both Him and Mirage!)
How I want my product: PM!
Extra: He's ruthless, but loves his family. He's a pretty boy ;v;
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
@xBlackheartx

Looks good! Send over the candles and I’ll get to work.
@xBlackheartx

Looks good! Send over the candles and I’ll get to work.
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

[b]Username:[/b] MangleDragon [b]Character/dragon:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/460412/46041119_350.png[/img] [b]Length:[/b] Medium [b]POV:[/b] Character [b]Dialogue:[/b] yes! [b]Details:[/b] Stark is a very lonesome dragon, mostly because some of the only things she can eat without vomiting are other dragons. Thus, she often is outside of the clan, picking on the unlucky few that cross her path. She can also transfix dragons to her gaze, and hypnotize them to do as she pleases, including walking up to her for her to eat them alive. I was also thinking that Stark could have a really tragic backstory where she got a curse and killed her own clan? You can improvise on the rest, I really like surprises! [b]Story or Lore:[/b] Story [b]How I'm paying:[/b] Pure treasure [b]How I want my product:[/b] Forum [b]Extra:[/b] @xBlackheartx will be paying for this commision! We're both super excited for this character's lore!
Username: MangleDragon
Character/dragon: 46041119_350.png
Length: Medium
POV: Character
Dialogue: yes!
Details: Stark is a very lonesome dragon, mostly because some of the only things she can eat without vomiting are other dragons. Thus, she often is outside of the clan, picking on the unlucky few that cross her path. She can also transfix dragons to her gaze, and hypnotize them to do as she pleases, including walking up to her for her to eat them alive.
I was also thinking that Stark could have a really tragic backstory where she got a curse and killed her own clan? You can improvise on the rest, I really like surprises!
Story or Lore: Story
How I'm paying: Pure treasure
How I want my product: Forum
Extra: @xBlackheartx will be paying for this commision! We're both super excited for this character's lore!
he/they-@ me if you want to talk in forums
dFnwkLI.png
HdmxfuE.png
hUchsi0.png
I can confirm fully that I'll be paying! (I couldn't help myself ;v;)
I can confirm fully that I'll be paying! (I couldn't help myself ;v;)
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 33 34