Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Δ Neraida's Lore Store Δ (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
[center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/447173606238191628/474306727953825812/Lore_Store.jpg[/img] ----------- [font=helvete][size=5][size=4]Status: [color=green][s]Open[/s] / [/color][color=red]Closed[/color][/size][/size][size=2] [/size]yeah this is done for good probably [size=4][u](I'm subbed, please don’t ping, thanks!)[/u] [/center][/font][i][font=helvete][size=4]You enter some sort of cave. It isn't much from the outside, a literal hole in the wall. Or, well, rock. There's the quiet sound of a pen scratching against parchment and someone murmuring to themselves. The sickly sweet scent of various herbs and flowers fill the area. Inside, it is cozy and warm. A light flickers from an unlit fireplace and the walls seem as if they're made of wood instead of stone. Floating around the room are candles in golden wicks, each of the flames a different color. A soft rose gold, a dark navy and so on. They don't seem the emit heat, though. All of a sudden, there is a shout from deeper within the cave. It startles you, but you start to run at the source of the sound. There, you find a Pearlcatcher standing before a blue-green portal. A wind coming from seemingly nowhere blows pieces of parchment around the room. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43315076] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/433151/43315076_350.png[/img] [/url] The Pearlcatcher notices you. Even though you can't see it underneath her mask, you can tell she is grinning. "You are here to see what I can write about your fate, am I correct?" She shouts over the wind. "My name is Ammutseba, greatest shaman of our time. I'm sure you know that if you've come here. Now," she snaps and the portal closes quick as a flash, the wind dying down and papers gently floating down to the floor, "I'll need... A bit of your blood. Then we will see what the ink says about your future." Ammutseba holds out her quill, the pointed end facing you. You hesitate for a second before pricking a finger on the tip. --------- [center][font=helvete][size=4]Hello, I'm Neraida! I've been trying to save up to buy apparel/skins for my dragons and to help further my quest to make it through the Coliseum. So, I decided to write for treasure and gems. I'm offering to write lore or stories for your characters! Of course, it can be your dragons, but I also offer to write for other characters. I have different writing styles, from very formal and almost textbook-like to casual. The story can also be read as either similar to a book or an informative piece. An example of my writing can be seen above, but of course, there are [i]lots[/i] of examples. Check down below for some examples. [/center][font=helvete][size=6][color=lightblue]Very Long [/size][/color][size=5] (1000+ words, a whole page's worth, very thorough, perfect if you want to tell a dragon's whole life story in detail)[/size] xx[/font][/size] [font=helvete][size=6][color=lightblue]Long [/size][size=5] (Around 800 words, detailed but not as much as Very Long)[/size] xx [size=6][color=lightblue]Medium [color=339966][/size][size=5][/color] (400-500 words, [i]the perfect length for a basic bio[/i])[/size] xx [size=6][color=lightblue]Short [/size][size=5][/color](100-300 words, a short description, good if you want to include lots of decoration in the bio. keep it short, or tell a quick story)[/size] xx [/font][/color][/size] [font=helvete][size=4]Other examples can be seen in my roleplay responses, though the quality of those can vary. -------- [font=helvete][size=6][color=lightblue]Prices[/size][/color][font=helvete][size=4] G to T conversion: 1G = 850T (Mixed payments are allowed, but I'm mainly interested in Gems) [b]Very long:[/b] 100,000 Treasure/ 117 Gems [b]Long:[/b] 80,000 Treasure/ 94 Gems [b]Medium:[/b] 40,000 Treasure/ 47 Gems [b]Short:[/b] 10,000 Treasure/ 11 Gems [b]Custom:[/b] Give me a set word count and I'll give you a price. I charge 100t a word since it's just easier for me to do the math, so 200 words would be 20kt, 2000 words would be 200kt, etc. The word count may be a bit over, though it's rarely ever under the minimum. [b]Clan Lore:[/b] See custom [b][color=lightblue]Nature Discount:[/color][/b] 10% off ([b]You[/b] are responsible for telling me if you apply for this discount) [b]Very long:[/b] 90,000 Treasure/ 105 Gems [b]Long:[/b] 72,000 Treasure/ 84 Gems [b]Medium:[/b] 36,000 Treasure/ 42 Gems [b]Short:[/b] 9,000 Treasure/ 10 Gems I also accept other items! Just show me what you're offering and I'll decide if I like it or not. [b] If you are buying lore, please send a one-way CR or PM with half whatever you are paying to me before we start so I know you won’t back out after I finish writing.[/b] Tips are highly appreciated! Even something as small as a flower crown I'd love :) If you are interested, please fill out this form below! [code][b]Username:[/b] [b]Character/dragon:[/b] (Must be a link or image with a link) [b]Length:[/b] (Long, short, etc) [b]POV:[/b] (Narrator's POV or character's?) [b]Dialogue:[/b] (Yes or no?) [b]Details:[/b] (What you want me to write about. Please be as thorough as you can) [b]Story or Lore:[/b] (DO NOT PUT THE DETAILS HERE, PICK EITHER STORY OR LORE. The entire backstory of a character (lore) or a piece about a specific moment in time (story)) [b]How I'm paying:[/b] [b]How I want my product:[/b] (In forum, google doc, PM) [b]Extra:[/b] (Requests or just extra things you want to tell me)[/code] [font=helvete][size=6][color=lightblue]How you receive your product[/font][/size][/color] [font=helvete][size=4]You can choose between me posting it on this forum, sending you a link to a Google document it’s written on, or I will PM the whole thing to you. I write slow. I have no guarantee on how long your order will take, so please have patience! Thank you <3[/size] [color=red][size=5]*Please credit my work if you intend to use it publicly! You can use banners (found [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2482166#post_34224318][u]here[/u][/url]) or simply include a link to this shop/my clan page.*[/size][/color] [center][font=helvete][size=6]Thank you for ordering or having interest in my work![/font][/size] ---------
Lore_Store.jpg

yeah this is done for good probably

(I'm subbed, please don’t ping, thanks!)

You enter some sort of cave. It isn't much from the outside, a literal hole in the wall. Or, well, rock. There's the quiet sound of a pen scratching against parchment and someone murmuring to themselves. The sickly sweet scent of various herbs and flowers fill the area. Inside, it is cozy and warm. A light flickers from an unlit fireplace and the walls seem as if they're made of wood instead of stone. Floating around the room are candles in golden wicks, each of the flames a different color. A soft rose gold, a dark navy and so on. They don't seem the emit heat, though.

All of a sudden, there is a shout from deeper within the cave. It startles you, but you start to run at the source of the sound. There, you find a Pearlcatcher standing before a blue-green portal. A wind coming from seemingly nowhere blows pieces of parchment around the room.

43315076_350.png

The Pearlcatcher notices you. Even though you can't see it underneath her mask, you can tell she is grinning. "You are here to see what I can write about your fate, am I correct?" She shouts over the wind. "My name is Ammutseba, greatest shaman of our time. I'm sure you know that if you've come here. Now," she snaps and the portal closes quick as a flash, the wind dying down and papers gently floating down to the floor, "I'll need... A bit of your blood. Then we will see what the ink says about your future." Ammutseba holds out her quill, the pointed end facing you.

You hesitate for a second before pricking a finger on the tip.

Hello, I'm Neraida! I've been trying to save up to buy apparel/skins for my dragons and to help further my quest to make it through the Coliseum. So, I decided to write for treasure and gems.

I'm offering to write lore or stories for your characters! Of course, it can be your dragons, but I also offer to write for other characters. I have different writing styles, from very formal and almost textbook-like to casual. The story can also be read as either similar to a book or an informative piece.

An example of my writing can be seen above, but of course, there are lots of examples. Check down below for some examples.

Very Long
(1000+ words, a whole page's worth, very thorough, perfect if you want to tell a dragon's whole life story in detail)

xx

Long
(Around 800 words, detailed but not as much as Very Long)

xx

Medium
(400-500 words, the perfect length for a basic bio)

xx

Short
(100-300 words, a short description, good if you want to include lots of decoration in the bio. keep it short, or tell a quick story)
xx

Other examples can be seen in my roleplay responses, though the quality of those can vary.

Prices

G to T conversion: 1G = 850T (Mixed payments are allowed, but I'm mainly interested in Gems)

Very long: 100,000 Treasure/ 117 Gems
Long: 80,000 Treasure/ 94 Gems
Medium: 40,000 Treasure/ 47 Gems
Short: 10,000 Treasure/ 11 Gems
Custom: Give me a set word count and I'll give you a price. I charge 100t a word since it's just easier for me to do the math, so 200 words would be 20kt, 2000 words would be 200kt, etc. The word count may be a bit over, though it's rarely ever under the minimum.
Clan Lore: See custom

Nature Discount: 10% off (You are responsible for telling me if you apply for this discount)
Very long: 90,000 Treasure/ 105 Gems
Long: 72,000 Treasure/ 84 Gems
Medium: 36,000 Treasure/ 42 Gems
Short: 9,000 Treasure/ 10 Gems
I also accept other items! Just show me what you're offering and I'll decide if I like it or not. If you are buying lore, please send a one-way CR or PM with half whatever you are paying to me before we start so I know you won’t back out after I finish writing. Tips are highly appreciated! Even something as small as a flower crown I'd love :)

If you are interested, please fill out this form below!

Code:
[b]Username:[/b] [b]Character/dragon:[/b] (Must be a link or image with a link) [b]Length:[/b] (Long, short, etc) [b]POV:[/b] (Narrator's POV or character's?) [b]Dialogue:[/b] (Yes or no?) [b]Details:[/b] (What you want me to write about. Please be as thorough as you can) [b]Story or Lore:[/b] (DO NOT PUT THE DETAILS HERE, PICK EITHER STORY OR LORE. The entire backstory of a character (lore) or a piece about a specific moment in time (story)) [b]How I'm paying:[/b] [b]How I want my product:[/b] (In forum, google doc, PM) [b]Extra:[/b] (Requests or just extra things you want to tell me)

How you receive your product

You can choose between me posting it on this forum, sending you a link to a Google document it’s written on, or I will PM the whole thing to you.

I write slow. I have no guarantee on how long your order will take, so please have patience! Thank you <3

*Please credit my work if you intend to use it publicly! You can use banners (found here) or simply include a link to this shop/my clan page.*

Thank you for ordering or having interest in my work!

candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

Waiting List

Completed Orders

(The earlier ones lead to dragon bios because I have lost the documents, so I suggest saving them somewhere yourself. Even though the newer ones do lead to a Google Doc file, it's better to be safe than sorry)

•Spectra, •Nightmare, •Ryker, •Bloodlust, •Persephone, •Thana, •Arina, •Cahya, •Spice, •Cinan, •Nero, •Tobias, •Saib, •Calluna, •Orion & Xander, •Chi, •Mercy, •Hanzo, •Somen, •Soba, •Moira, •Orisa, •Genji, •Galeis, •Saoirse, •Reyna & Nil, •Noir, •Ruby, •Shiver, •Ava & Nova •Valhalla, •Neve, •Arari, •Rust, •silverein's clan lore, •Mirage, •Stark, •Soka, •Meic, •Diana, •Juliet and Basil, •Aelia •Rea, •Sylens, •Mordecai, •Pavlov, •Brise & Eurus, •Milo, •Snowstorm, •Owl, •Trouvaille, •Wormwood, •Phantom & Plasma, •Sisu,
Waiting List

Completed Orders

(The earlier ones lead to dragon bios because I have lost the documents, so I suggest saving them somewhere yourself. Even though the newer ones do lead to a Google Doc file, it's better to be safe than sorry)

•Spectra, •Nightmare, •Ryker, •Bloodlust, •Persephone, •Thana, •Arina, •Cahya, •Spice, •Cinan, •Nero, •Tobias, •Saib, •Calluna, •Orion & Xander, •Chi, •Mercy, •Hanzo, •Somen, •Soba, •Moira, •Orisa, •Genji, •Galeis, •Saoirse, •Reyna & Nil, •Noir, •Ruby, •Shiver, •Ava & Nova •Valhalla, •Neve, •Arari, •Rust, •silverein's clan lore, •Mirage, •Stark, •Soka, •Meic, •Diana, •Juliet and Basil, •Aelia •Rea, •Sylens, •Mordecai, •Pavlov, •Brise & Eurus, •Milo, •Snowstorm, •Owl, •Trouvaille, •Wormwood, •Phantom & Plasma, •Sisu,
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

[font=cursive][size=7][size=4][color=lightblue]Pinglist[/font][/size][/size][/color][center][font=helvete][size=7][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZV-8WA0vve6cR3wZtNlCkR8DqAerf4-DXd758tM8kLU/edit?usp=sharing][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/447173606238191628/496207432310063104/candle_b_1.png[/img][/url][/size] [size=4] [b]Just click on the candle to visit the self-editing pinglist![/b] Add your username in as "@(USERNAME)" so it's easier for me to ping. This will be rarely used as I don't close shop often, though it exists just in case. There are columns where you can but Y(es) or N(o) for whether or not you want to be pinged for it. Explanations of what you are being pinged for are below the column. In the future, I may add more to the pinglist! You'll be notified if I do.[/center]
Pinglist
candle_b_1.png

Just click on the candle to visit the self-editing pinglist! Add your username in as "@(USERNAME)" so it's easier for me to ping. This will be rarely used as I don't close shop often, though it exists just in case. There are columns where you can but Y(es) or N(o) for whether or not you want to be pinged for it. Explanations of what you are being pinged for are below the column.

In the future, I may add more to the pinglist! You'll be notified if I do.
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

[font=hevelte][font=cursive][size=7][size=4][color=lightblue]Affiliates[/color][/font][/size] [font=helvete][size=4]Interested in becoming an affiliate? PM me and we can discuss something! You could also simply post here, I always appreciate the bump :) Sadly, there are no deals or discounts for affiliates yet, though that may come in the future! Please use these banners for either crediting me for work or including me in affiliate posts! (New one) [code][center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2482166#post_2482166][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/447173606238191628/474306727953825812/Lore_Store.jpg[/img][/url][/center][/code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2482166#post_2482166][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/447173606238191628/474306727953825812/Lore_Store.jpg[/img][/url] [font=helvete][size=4]Or (Old one) [code][center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2482166#post_2482166][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/451507545069322260/467538972592308224/green_1.jpg[/img][/url][/center][/code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2482166#post_2482166][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/451507545069322260/467538972592308224/green_1.jpg[/img][/url] [font=helvete][size=4]Thank you! -------------- [center]
Affiliates

Interested in becoming an affiliate? PM me and we can discuss something! You could also simply post here, I always appreciate the bump :) Sadly, there are no deals or discounts for affiliates yet, though that may come in the future!

Please use these banners for either crediting me for work or including me in affiliate posts!

(New one)
Code:
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2482166#post_2482166][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/447173606238191628/474306727953825812/Lore_Store.jpg[/img][/url][/center]
Lore_Store.jpg

Or

(Old one)
Code:
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2482166#post_2482166][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/451507545069322260/467538972592308224/green_1.jpg[/img][/url][/center]
green_1.jpg

Thank you!

candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

May I ask if you would accept items? ^^ (Asked Again because I saw.)
May I ask if you would accept items? ^^ (Asked Again because I saw.)
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
@xBlackheartx

Yep! It just depends on what you want to trade. What are you planning to give? (If you are)
@xBlackheartx

Yep! It just depends on what you want to trade. What are you planning to give? (If you are)
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

I can pay in these items! Well, At least, these are a FEW of what I can pay [item=red mantle][item=gossamer arm silks][item=haunted flame candles][item=druid's woodguard][item=sepia woodwing] Then some various skins and a Fest Vista or Two
I can pay in these items! Well, At least, these are a FEW of what I can pay

Red Mantle Gossamer Arm Silks Haunted Flame Candles Druid's Woodguard Sepia Woodwing

Then some various skins and a Fest Vista or Two
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
@xBlackheartx

I’m interested in the mantle and the candle! (The wood stuff, too, but not quite as much) Could I see what skins you have?
@xBlackheartx

I’m interested in the mantle and the candle! (The wood stuff, too, but not quite as much) Could I see what skins you have?
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

Yep! I'll show my most valuable/best ones! Give me a bit!
Yep! I'll show my most valuable/best ones! Give me a bit!
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34