Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed] Surf's Up FoddArt
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
@Snowkitsu Sorry. ^^;

Sounds good to me! Like I said; I'm in absolutely no rush -- however long you need is how long I'm happy to wait. I just figured I'd get the order form done so I don't forget.
@Snowkitsu Sorry. ^^;

Sounds good to me! Like I said; I'm in absolutely no rush -- however long you need is how long I'm happy to wait. I just figured I'd get the order form done so I don't forget.
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Crescentstar711

No changes needed, she's perfect! :D I love it, thank you so much! <3
@Crescentstar711

No changes needed, she's perfect! :D I love it, thank you so much! <3
@Cuivienen
So glad you like it. ^^ thank you for helping out the water flight in the dom! =D
@Cuivienen
So glad you like it. ^^ thank you for helping out the water flight in the dom! =D
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Snowkitsu If I have more detail like hairstyle and stuff for the art I ordered. Can I edit my order post for it?
@Snowkitsu If I have more detail like hairstyle and stuff for the art I ordered. Can I edit my order post for it?
c6b764d732.gif
@Kikaharu sure!
@Kikaharu sure!
Emblem-2_100px.png
@Snowkitsu just wanted to see how you are coming along on your orders. I know you have a bit of them and I dont know how recently the spreadsheet has been updated so just curious on that.
@Snowkitsu just wanted to see how you are coming along on your orders. I know you have a bit of them and I dont know how recently the spreadsheet has been updated so just curious on that.
c6b764d732.gif
@Kikaharu I am keeping it up to date, unfortunately with school started it's slow going but I am working on them
@Kikaharu I am keeping it up to date, unfortunately with school started it's slow going but I am working on them
Emblem-2_100px.png
@Snowkitsu hey hows the orders going? Its been awhile so just want to see how they are coming along.
@Snowkitsu hey hows the orders going? Its been awhile so just want to see how they are coming along.
c6b764d732.gif
@Kikaharu Are you asking about your own? All my orders should be done, and I thought I sent them all out
@Kikaharu Are you asking about your own? All my orders should be done, and I thought I sent them all out
Emblem-2_100px.png
I checked my pms and I sent yours to you if that's the question, Sep 14 and 17
I checked my pms and I sent yours to you if that's the question, Sep 14 and 17
Emblem-2_100px.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24